Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan
We’ll pick you up at the airport or train station and transport you to Aswan for a three-night Jaz Senator Nile cruise. Depending on your intentions, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these stunning views of the West Bank. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable trips. Check our Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Itinerary. Contact us to book Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary, you can cruise the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the most well-known and stunning historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
Board Jaz Senator Nile cruise ship for four days in Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, then continue on the Nile to Cairo. Between Aswan and Luxor, take a four-day Nile cruise. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Jaz Senator Nile cruise ,|
Monday - Arrive to Aswan and Check-in
Aswan Tour and Jaz Senator Nile Cruise
When you arrive in Aswan, our private driver will meet you and take you on a sightseeing tour of the city.
After that, travel south of Aswan to Egypt's High Dam.
You will then be transferred by ferry to the mythical Island of Goddess Isis, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis' love tale with her husband Osiris.
Return to the dock for a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn about the production of "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single 1,000-tonne rock by the ancient Egyptians.
Then board our five-star Jaz Senator Nile Cruise in Aswan, where our tour leader will greet you.
Finally, unwind in a beautiful Nile-view accommodation, enjoy lunch on board, and spend the day exploring Aswan and its open-air market. While dining in the Cruise Bar, you can watch the ship's entertainment.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
On Jaz Senator Nile cruise, order your tea or coffee first, then breakfast. Aside from having free time to photograph,
Stop for lunch on Jaz Senator Nile Cruise as you reach Kom Ombo.
Later this evening, you'll go to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is close the Nile River's bank. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area because this temple was previously a hospital.
Dinner and entertainment will be included on the Nile Cruise.
Wednesday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
As you eat breakfast, your Jaz Senator Nile Cruise will proceed along the Nile River.
Following that, our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to God Horus Temple, which is "the only method to get to the temple."
Then pay a visit to Horus' massive Falcon Statue at the Temple, then wander down the Alley to see the legendary tale of good and evil carved into the walls.
Then meet your horse carriage driver and relax on the Nile Cruise's upper deck while you observe Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
Jaz Senator Nile Cruise will sail through Esna lock after sunset, when your floating cruise may drop a few meters depending on the flood season.
There will be an overnight stay onboard after dinner.
Thursday - Luxor Tour and Check-out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
Jaz Senator Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor this morning as a floating Cruise. Before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full day in Luxor, enjoy a great breakfast on board.
Our Egyptologist tour guide will choose the best tombs for you to visit on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley, based on your tickets to The Valley of Kings.
After leaving the colorful tombs of the royal pharaohs, join our Egyptologist for a fascinating open-air journey to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple, where you will discover more about the First Lady's control over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
As you return to the Luxor East Bank, take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi.
After that, have lunch in Luxor before traveling to Karnak Temple, which has the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, immense chambers, and massive obelisks, before getting back in your car and driving to Luxor Temple, your final visit of the day.
The magnificent papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy can be found along the Sphinxes Road and inside Amun's Harem.
Finally, take some time to explore Luxor before ending up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Jaz Senator Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $600$660 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.