6 Days Islamic Cairo Walking Tour
Islamic Cairo tour is to wander in this city that is called the city of thousand minarets to explore amid its streets the vibrancy of decorations and the remarkable architecture of Islamic art. So, from the tiles of Fustat, the 1st capital of Islam in Africa established by Amr Ibn El Ass, you will go to the Islamic architect treasure of Fatimid, Mamluks, Ayyubids, Ottman eras. Islamic Cairo walking tour accompanies you to Islamic mosques, palaces, and museums. Therefore, the Islamic Cairo tour will forget you of the time you live now to travel through the Islamic ages. get you the chance to explore Islamic treasure amid Cairo Streets. Travel through Islamic eras at cheap cots.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Islamic Egypt Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Holy Egypt Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Arrival at Cairo Airport
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Our representative meets you, holding a sign with Egypt United Tours Slogan, and then he/she assists you with Egypt Entry Visa, luggage collection, immigration, and customs formalities. After that, this representative escorts you to Cairo hotel via air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy a relaxing night.
Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Islamic Mosques
Pyramids Of Giza - Saida Zeinab Mosque - Citadel of Saladin- Mosque of Mohammed Ali
Firstly, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel at 08:00 am. Then, meet your tour guide to start your tour to the Pyramids of Egypt. Visit The Three Great Pyramids of Egypt and The Sphinx to see one of the Old Seven Wonders.
Afterward, transfer to pray Zuhr Prayer at Saida Zeinab Mosque.
At around 01.00 pm, enjoy having your lunch. After that, transfer to visit Saida Aisha Mosque. From there we go to the largest war castle in the Middle. It is the Citadel of Saladin. Amid Saladin victories, you can meet this remarkable archaeological and historical landmark, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Where you pray Asr Prayer.
Next, visit The Green Mosque and transfer Back to the hotel at 05:00 pm, enjoy a free evening in Cairo.
Full Day tour Old Mosques and Bazar
Amr-Ibn El Aass Mosque– AL Azhar Mosque – Al Moez Street – El Nassir Mohamed Mosque - Khan El Khalili Bazzar
Firstly, begin your day by having a lovely breakfast at the hotel at 08:00 am, and then meet your tour guide again. Afterward, leave by our Airconditioned private vehicle to the 1st mosque had set in Africa. It is Amr-Ibn El Aass Mosque. Take a ride around Fustat city that was built by Amr ibn al-Aas.
Next, proceed to pray Zuhr Prayer at Imam El-Hussien Mosque.
At 01:00 pm, enjoy your lunch in Islamic Old Cairo and proceed to the largest Islamic open-air museum, Al Moez Street. Then, visit El Nassir Mohamed Mosque and Madrassa, El-Hakim Mosque, and arrive at Bab El-Futuh, where you see Old Cairo Gates.
Asr Prayer today is at AL Azhar Mosque. After that, visit the magical Mamluks market, Khan El Khalili.
At 06:00 pm, Meet your driver again to return back to your hotel. Finally, relish your evening at the hotel in Cairo.
Day Tour to Maqams and Mosques in Cairo and Egyptian Museum
Imam Shafi'i Mosque - Sayeda Nafisa Mosque and Maqam - Egyptian Museum
Firstly, at 09:00 am, Relish your breakfast at the hotel and get escorted by your tour guide and driver. Arrive at Imam Shafi'i Mosque and Mausoleum. Then, transfer to pray Zuhr Prayer at Sayeda Nafisa Mosque and Maqam.
Next, transfer to visit the Egyptian Museum to see the Golden treasures of the Ancient Egyptians. After that, see The Pure Golden Mask, Coffin, and Jewelry dating back to 5000 years ago.
01:00 PM Lunch in Cairo city.
And then, transfer for Asr Prayer at Omar Makram Mosque.
05:00 pm, Have a free tour in the downtown that was founded by Khedive Ismail to resemble Paris. Finally, meet your driver again to transfer you back to the hotel and Enjoy your overnight in Cairo.
Day Tour to Islamic Art Museum and Cairo Old City Mosques
Ahmed Ibn Tulun Mosque- Gayer Anderson Museum - Sayeda Aisha Mosque - Islamic Art Museum - Sultan Hassan and Al-Rifai Mosques
Firstly, at 08:00 am, Get your breakfast and have a peaceful morning with your guide and driver to start your day tour today to Ibn Tulun Mosque. From this genius architecture and the ingenuity in decorations, move to where you be amid precious antiques at Gayer Anderson Museum.
Then, transfer to pray Zuhr Prayer at Sayeda Aisha Mosque. After that, transfer to the Museum of Islamic Art, to see the masterpieces left during Fatimid, Ayyubid, and Mamluk Eras.
Get a relaxing time and have your lunch meal at 01:00 pm. After lunch, follow your tour guide to Sultan Hassan Mosque. Wander between the magic of the construction immensity, the craftsmanship accuracy, and the decorations variety. Next, proceed to pray Asr Prayer at Al-Rifai Mosque.
Finally, at 05:00 pm, Return back to the hotel. Have a free evening at the Cairo hotel.
Cairo Airport for Final Departure
Firstly, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel in Cairo. Secondly, your representative assists you in the hotel check-out to accompany you to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
the tour package inclusions:
- Meet and assist at Cairo airports.
- Driver accompanies you with a private Air-Conditioned Vehicle and Well-English spoke Egyptologist to all the sites during the tour.
- 5 nights accommodation at Cairo hotel.
- Three bottles of mineral water daily.
- 5 Breakfast meals and 4 Lunch meals.
- All service charges and taxes.
the tour package exclusions:
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees to all sites in the above itinerary.
- Any optional tour out of the itinerary.
- Personal spending (Personal Nature, internet and phone calls, Tipping & Gratuities).
- Any meal is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Snacks & Drinks of any kind.
- Your own calls and internet usage.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $622$649 / Person
"6 Days Islamic Cairo Walking Tour "Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.