Outstanding Islamic Cairo Private Tour to see all the major mosques and streets from The Mamluk era. Your expert tour guide and a professional friendly diver escort you around Old Islamic Cairo.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
Full Day Islamic Cairo Private Tour
First Part of Islamic Cairo Private Tours
Firstly, at 08.00 am, pick up from your preferred start location in Cairo (Hotel, Apartment, etc...). Firstly, meet our private tour guide and professional driver to go for a full day Islamic Cairo private tour. Surely, you start first at the largest war Islamic castle built in the Middle Ages. It is the Citadel of Saladin that was surrounded Fustat city. A large dome meets you in this citadel to enter a historical Islamic mosque rich with charming Islamic art with glorious decorations; it is Mohamed Ali Mosque. Then, take a short walk to visit The Green Mosque of El Naser Mohamed.
Afterward, back to your deluxe vehicle again to go for a tour to the masterpieces that collect all the decorations arts you see this day but in one place. It is the Sultan Hassan and Al-Rifai Mosque, where you find a unique harmony of Islamic style in the building and the decoration and the Christian architecture.
Then, at 01.00 pm enjoy a lunch break on your own. Your tour guide assists you to find a good local restaurant.
Second Part of Islamic Cairo Private Tours
You are still in Fustat, the 1st capital of Egypt after the Islamic conquest. After proceeding with your lunch break, go to visit Ibn Tulun Mosque. Then go to the 1st mosque all over Egypt, seeing magnificent architecture near the north of the Roman fort of Babylon. It is Amr Ibn Al-Aas mosque.
Finally, we transfer you to El Azhar Mosque and Madrassa to see the most important Islamic School in history. Then, cross the street with your tour guide to visit El Hussien Mosques, where the Tomb and Mausoleum of Imam El Hussien are located.
Transfer back to your start location with wonderful memories about your Islamic Cairo Private Tour.
- All Transfers in air-conditioned private deluxe vehicle.
- Private tour guide
- Tips and Gratuities
- Lunch and drinks
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $55$65 / Person
Tour runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 4 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
For privately escorted tours please contact us to tailor your trip.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.