MS Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and whisk you away to Aswan for a three-night Nile cruise. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these incredible West Bank spots. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable trips. Contact us to book Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary, you can cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the most famous and stunning historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, then continue on the Nile River to Cairo. From Aswan to Luxor, take a four-day Nile cruise. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Check-in
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
Arrive in Aswan with our private driver and vehicle and begin your tour of the city's highlights.
After that, travel south of Aswan to the High Dam of Egypt.
Following that, you will be transported by ferry to the fabled Island of Goddess Isis, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as the narrative of Isis and her husband Osiris' love.
Return to the dock for a visit of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn about the ancient Egyptians' creation of "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single thousand-tonne rock.
Then check into our five-star Iberotel Crown Empress Nile Cruise in Aswan, where our tour guide will greet you.
Finally, unwind in a magnificent cabin with a view of the Nile, dine on board, and spend the afternoon exploring Aswan and its open-air market. Dine in the Cruise Bar while watching the ship's entertainment.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Get your tea or coffee first, then your breakfast, on Iberotel Crown Empress Nile Cruise. In addition to having some spare time for photography,
While on a Nile Cruise approaching Kom Ombo, take a break and have lunch.
Then, this evening, you'll visit the Crocodile God's Kom Ombo Temple, which is located right on the Nile River's shore. Because this temple was previously a hospital, your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area.
The Nile Cruise will include dinner and entertainment.
Wednesday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
Iberotel Crown Empress Nile Cruise will be travelling down the Nile River as you enjoy breakfast.
Our tour guide will then arrange a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage journey to God Horus Temple, which is "the only way to get to the temple."
Then head to the Temple to take some breathtaking shots beside Horus' enormous Falcon Statue, then stroll down the Alley to observe the legendary tale of good and evil carved into the walls.
After that, meet your horse carriage driver and relax on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise while observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily chores.
Your Nile Cruise will sail through Esna lock after dusk, where you should wait and observe as your floating hotel dips a few metres "depending on flood season."
There will be an overnight stay on board after dinner.
Thursday - Check-out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, Iberotel Crown Empress Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor this morning as a floating hotel. Before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full day tour of Luxor, enjoy a great breakfast on board.
Our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley; tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore.
After leaving the colourful tombs of the royal pharaohs, join our Egyptologist for a thrilling open-air journey to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple, where you will learn more about the First Lady's control over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
On your walk back to the Luxor East Bank, stop for a photo at Memnon's Giant Colossi.
After that, have lunch in Luxor before visiting Karnak Temple, which has the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, gigantic chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and travelling to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
See the magnificent papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy by travelling along the Sphinxes Road and into Amun's Harem.
Finally, before ending your tour and transferring to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station, spend some free time roaming about Luxor city.
Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $588$666 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.