MS Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor
Passengers on this fantastic Nile Journey will enjoy a calm cruise along the centre of the Nile, passing past beautiful pharaonic monuments and beautiful tombs. They’ll whisk you away to ancient Egypt, along with all of its wonders and mysteries, as well as a personal Egyptologist. A professional Egyptologist will uncover the secrets of the pharaohs on our Nile Cruise Itinerary. Because you will come across a point that will take you to another event in Egyptian history, you will be able to explore the majority of the main Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the intricacies of ancient Egypt. Contact us to book Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise 8 Days Today.
You’ll travel from the daily lives of the pharaohs to the mysteries and secrets of their afterlife. As part of your 7-night Nile cruise itinerary, have a private air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Thursday - Check-in
A tour of the East Bank and check-in
Once you reach in Luxor, Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise will begin. Allow plenty of time to arrive at your trip's starting point. After boarding and checking in, you will have some free time. Around 1:00 p.m., the ship serves a delicious supper.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group for a journey to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This city was once a 2,000-year-old temple-filled metropolis.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show following your tour. Dinner is provided later in the evening.
- Day 2
Friday - Luxor City tour
Luxor, the West Bank
Take in the cool Nile wind while enjoying a delicious breakfast aboard Iberotel Crown Emperor cruise ship. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the afterlife world of the pharaohs, according to Egyptian mythology, where they wander as would-be gods via the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings.
Then, in the centre of a mountain, a lovely temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple honours Egypt's greatest king Hatshepsut. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, arrive miraculously as you return to the boat.
You'll be treated to a delicious supper before boarding the cruise ship and passing through Esna Lock.
On the route to Edfu, stop for afternoon tea.
Finally, savour delectable meals aboard your cruise ship going towards Edfu.
- Day 3
Saturday - Sailing to Edfu
Cruise on the Nile
Our journey begins with an intriguing encounter. Enjoy your cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Following that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. The temple appears to have been completed lately because it is in outstanding condition.
Then have a look at the colourful memorials commemorating significant historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to an end.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the Nile Valley's gorgeous meadows. Take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Then spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise liner celebrating Galabia with a lavish feast.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, and the sweltering open-air market will charm you with its strange vibe.
Dinner will be served at the conclusion of your journey.
- Day 4
Sunday - Aswan City
Sightseeing in Aswan
Begin your day trip in Aswan, a magnificent city surrounded by natural splendour. Following a delicious breakfast on board Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest man-made lake, may be seen from this vantage point.
You and Osiris will then journey to the Philae Temple, which is Isis' abode. To visit the Nubians for the first time, your Egyptologist will take you by water taxi to Philae Temple.
After That, unwind and enjoy your meal on the Nile Cruise.
Then spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise ship celebrating Galabia's birthday with a spectacular feast.
The steamy open-air market will charm you with its peculiar feel, and a free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available.
At the end of your excursion, dinner will be served.
- Day 5
Monday -Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
To begin, breakfast is provided by Iberotel Crown Emperor cruise ship in Aswan. Then your Egyptologist will take you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, providing a pharaonic architectural puzzle. It is the largest in terms of size.
The Spicy Market in Aswan and its vicinity are open to visitors. Enjoy a great lunch after a leisurely tour of Kom Ombo.
Finally, spend a romantic evening aboard listening to Nubian music and eating Nubian cuisine.
- Day 6
Tuesday - Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
Examine the medical relics in Sobek's palace to learn more about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians dealt with injuries. The temple is known as Kom Ombo. However, first enjoy a delicious breakfast on Iberotel Crown Emperor cruise ship's deck.
After that, you'll be driven to Kom Ombo Temple by your Egyptologist. Then, for a great lunch, board a boat to Edfu. The leisurely journey to Luxor includes afternoon tea.
Finally, have a delicious dinner and galabia celebration onboard Iberotel Crown Emperor cruise ship. As the cruise ship docks for the night at Luxor, unwind in your large suites.
- Day 7
Wednesday - Luxor Day
Luxor West Bank
The attraction of West Luxor seduces you once more. The importance of Iberotel Crown Emperor cruise ship breakfast cannot be overstated. Visit the Theban Necropolis in Luxor to see how Ramses II built his vast memorial temple, filled with massive statues and incredible pharaonic architecture, to last millions of years.
The city grows into a full-fledged pharaonic metropolis, complete with Egyptian-style streets, common commodities, and ancient Egyptian monuments. You'll learn about royal tomb labourers, marvel builders, and classic pharaonic archaeological artefacts with exquisite decoration during your Egypt tour. Deir el-Medina is the name of the town.
Then there's the incredible Hapu Temple. Following a delicious meal, your Egyptologist will accompany you on Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise.
After that, go on a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment will take place. This evening, rest and unwind in your cabin.
- Day 8
Thursday - Check-out
Board Iberotel Crown Emperor cruise ship at 8:00 a.m. for a delicious meal before disembarking. Depending on your flight/train schedule, you can then explore the Nobel Valley with the help of your Egyptologist.
Finally, we will transport you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you will board a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We're looking forward to completing your paperwork so you can leave in style, with fond memories of your seven-night Nile trip.
Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Package Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1785$1920 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.