Hurghada Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour Package
This fantastic tour itinerary gives a great opportunity for those who have decided to start their Egypt tour package to Egypt from Hurghada on Red Sea; We have designed this tour to assist you to enjoy Hurghada, then take you smoothly to sail the Nile River on board of a lovely cruise ship; Your Nile Cruise Trip goes from Luxor to Aswan to see all the Giant Temples of Ancient Egypt and finally travel to see the Great Pyramids of Giza.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024 - Nile Cruise Tours - Red Sea Holidays Packages|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Nile Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Hurghada - Luxor - Aswan - Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||10 to 15 persons|
- Day 1
Arrival to Hurghada International Airport
Arrival Day to start your Egypt tour package
Smooth flight landing to Hurghada International Airport, meet with our Egypt United Tours Airport Representative who will hold a sign with your name, he/she assists you with entry visa to Egypt and airport formalities; Meet our local driver to start your Red Sea Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour Package with Hurghada Holidays; Transfer you by our private modern A/C vehicle to the hotel; Assist you with check-in for 2 Nights at your hotel. (your stay is based on soft all-inclusive).
- Day 2
Free day at leisure by the Red Sea Beach
Hurghada Holidays Free Day
Lovely stay in Hurghada by the beautiful Red Sea Beach to enjoy the hotel and swimming pool with soft all-inclusive accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with soft drinks)
All tours and trips in Hurghada are optional on your request, (Scopa Diving, Snorkeling, and Water Games).
- Day 3
Cairo Trip from Hurghada - Overnight
Cairo City Tour
Firstly, at 05:00 AM Early start from your hotel in Hurghada to travel to Cairo with a Breakfast box from hotel; Our Egyptologist Tour Guide and driver are ready to start your trip to Cairo (6 Hours’ Drive on the Highway).
Then, arrive in Cairo and start your tour to visit the Egyptian Museum, which contains over 100 thousand masterpieces and artifacts from the Ancient Egyptian era; Visit the Golden Treasure of King Tut and the Golden Mask.
Trip to Pyramids and Sphinx
After that, at 02:00 PM Lunch at a Pyramids view restaurant; After lunch, your tour guide escorts you to visit Giza Pyramids to see the Big Pyramid of King Cheops, and the Queen's Pyramids; Stroll around the Pyramid’s area with your tour guide to learn all secrets of the Pyramids; view the tombs of the High Official.
Then, arrive at the Pyramid of King Chefren, the son of Cheops to see the remaining of his Pyramid’s Complex.
Drive to the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure to reveal more secrets of Egypt Great Pyramids; Transfer to the Panorama Plateau to take incredible photos of the 3 Great Pyramids from the desert; Pyramids Panorama Plateau is the place where you can enjoy an optional camel ride with the view of Giza Pyramids.
After that, your tour guide takes you later to visit the Great Sphinx of King Chefren and the Valley Temple for Mummification.
Then, at 05:00 PM Transfer to your hotel in Cairo to assist you for one-night check-in.
Finally, free evening in Cairo hotel and overnight.
- Day 4
Cairo City Tour and Sleeper Train to Aswan
Old Cairo City Tour
Firstly, at 09:00 AM Start your day tour after having breakfast at the hotel; today we go to the heart of Cairo city; After Check-out from the hotel, our tour guide, and driver escort you for a lovely day tour City Tour.
After that, at 01:00 PM Your Lunch is ready at a nice restaurant with a fantastic view of the Nile River; After lunch, transfer to visit the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church at Hanging Church; Visit the Holy Crept at the Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus; Finally, go to visit the Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Later, go for a free shopping tour at Khan El Khalili Open Air Bazaar.
Then, at 07:00 PM Transfer to Cairo Train Station to assist you to board the Night Sleeper Train to Aswan;
Finally, dinner and overnight on board of your Sleeper Train traveling to Aswan.
- Day 5
Aswan Sightseeing’s Day Tour – Nile Cruise check-in
Aswan City Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 AM Arriving to Aswan train station after having your snack breakfast on board of your night train; Meet our local tour guide at Aswan Train Station to help you get off the train; Start with our friendly local driver your day tour in Aswan City.
Then, visit Aswan High Dam which was established to control the annual flood of the Nile; Take amazing photos for the Nile Cataract and Nasser Lake from the top part of the High Dam; Visit the Memorial of Egyptians and Soviets.
Our friendly local driver is ready to take you to visit the Unfinished Obelisk at the famous Granite Quarry of Aswan; Visit the Quarry and see how ancient Egyptians cut massive pieces of hard stones.
After that, sail the Nile by Nubian boat to Agilica Island; It's where you visit the House of Goddess of Love "Isis" at Philae Temple.
01:00 PM Transfer to check-in Nile Cruise to sail the Nile for 3 nights (4 Days) to Luxor City on the South.
Then, enjoy cruise full-board stay starts with Lunch and a free afternoon in Aswan.
After that, at 06:00 PM Enjoy a walking tour around Aswan Spices Market;
Finally, at 08:00 PM Back to your Nile Cruise for Dinner with the Nubian music show.
- Day 6
Nile Cruise Navigation – Visit to Kom Ombo Temple.
Kom Ombo Temple Visit
Today you have a full day sailing from Aswan after cruise Breakfast at 08:00 PM; Enjoy the amazing scenery for the fertile Nile Valley.
After that, at 01:00 PM Time for Lunch meal while sailing.
Then, arrive at Kom Ombo Temple to visit the house of the Crocodile God Sobek; After one hour's visit to Kom Ombo Temple, proceed sailing for another 6 lovely hours before reaching Edfu Town.
Finally, at 08:00 Dinner on board your Nile Cruise and enjoy Egyptian oriental music; Overnight in Edfu.
- Day 7
Visit to Edfu Temple - Nile Cruise Navigation
Edfu and Luxor Temples Visit
Firstly, at 08:00 AM Enjoy your lovely cruise Breakfast; Meet your tour guide again to go for a horse carriage tour to Edfu Temple; Visit the House of the Falcone God Horus and back to your Nile Cruise to sail towards Luxor City.
Then, spend a fantastic time sailing the Nile Valley; Keep your camera ready to take some unique photos of Egyptian Farmers and fishermen's daily life.
Later, at 01:00 PM Nile Cruise Lunch is ready onboard.
After that, take advantage to watch your Nile Cruise crossing Esna Lock; Proceed sailing for a few hours to arrive in Luxor city. Once arriving in Luxor, go with your tour guide and driver to visit the beautiful lighten Temple of Luxor; Stroll around the Luxor Local Bazaar.
Finally, at 08:00 PM Back for cruise Dinner and overnight in Luxor.
- Day 8
Tour to Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut and Memnoon – back to Hurghada
Luxor City Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 AM Enjoy your prepared cruise Breakfast; Meet your Egyptologist tour guide again to start a day tour to Luxor West Bank.
After that, your visit starts at the King’s Valley to see the pharaohs houses of the afterlife; The entry ticket permits you to visit three beautiful royal tombs; Our Egyptologist helps you to visit the most beautiful available ones; Visit to King Tut Tomb.
01:00 PM Transfer to enjoy Lunch in Luxor city; After lunch, go to visit the Great Temples of Karnak to see the giant fortress of columns.
Then, at 03:00 PM Start your journey back to Hurghada on the Red Sea.
The Trip takes 4 hours to arrive in Hurghada from Luxor.
After that, at 07:00 PM Arrive back at your Hotel; Our tour guide assists you with hotel check-in for 2 more nights in Hurghada.
Finally, at 08:00 PM Dinner at the hotel and overnight.
- Day 9
Free Day to relaxing on Hurghada Beach
Hurghada Holidays on Red Sea Free Day
Firstly, enjoy your hotel Breakfast and start a beautiful free sunny day at your hotel by the swimming pool and Red Sea Beach.
Get a relaxing day with a full board stay and soft drinks.
Optional tours (Quad Safari, Boat Trip, Parasailing, etc.) are available at your request with extra fees.
Lunch and Dinner are served on time at your hotel.
- Day 10
Final Departure from Hurghada
Red Sea Cairo and Nile Cruise with Hurghada Holidays Departure Day
Firstly, hotel Breakfast in Hurghada; Meet our Airport Coordinator and our driver to pick you up and transfer you to Hurghada International Departure Terminal; Assist you to board your flight back home.
Keep sweet memories for your Hurghada Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour Package.
Egypt tour package includes:
- Personal meet and assist at Hurghada International Airport by your tour manager.
- Soft all-inclusive accommodation in Hurghada for 4 Nights.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Cairo hotel for one night.
- Accommodation on board of Nile Cruise with full board for 03 Nights.
- First-class sleeper train tickets (Ass/Cai) for 1 Night with half board.
- Transfers as mentioned above by our modern A/C vehicle during your trip. (including fuel).
- Airport transfers in Hurghada on arrival and departure.
- Train stations transfer in (Aswan and Cairo).
- Professional Tour Guide all your trip “Expert Egyptologist” during for all your Cairo Tours, Nile Cruise, and Hurghada Holidays.
- 9 Breakfasts – 8 Lunches and 8 Dinners.
- Taxes and Services Charges
Egypt tour package excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Tickets and Entry fees to all touristic sites in Egypt as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Extra or optional activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
- Any drink or meal not mentioned in our above tour program.
- Items of Personal Nature, internet and phone calls, etc.
- Tipping & Gratuities during your Egypt tour package.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2178$2395 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.