MS Historia Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan
We’ll whisk you away from the airport or train station to Aswan for a three-night Nile trip. Depending on your intentions, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these breathtaking sights of the West Bank. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable trips.
With our Egypt United Tours Historia Nile Cruise itinerary, you can cruise the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the most well-known and stunning historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
Board Historia Nile cruise ship for four days in Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, then ride the Nile to Cairo. Between Aswan and Luxor, Historia four-day Nile cruise is advised. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Historia Nile Cruise ,|
Friday- Check in
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
When you arrive in Aswan, our private driver will greet you and take you on a sightseeing tour of the city.
After that, travel south of Aswan to Egypt's High Dam.
You will then be taken by ferry to Isis' Island, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis' love story with her husband Osiris.
Return to the dock for a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn how the ancient Egyptians built "the Unfinished Obelisk," a 1,000-tonne monolith.
Then, in Aswan, board our five-star Historia Nile Cruise, where you will be greeted by our tour guide.
Finally, unwind at a beautiful Nile-view hotel, have lunch on board, and spend the day exploring Aswan and its open-air market. While dining at the Historia Cruise Bar, you can enjoy the ship's entertainment.
Saturday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Begin Historia Nile cruise with tea or coffee and then brunch. In addition to having spare time for photography,
As you approach Kom Ombo, take Historia Nile cruise for lunch.
You'll visit the Crocodile God's Kom Ombo Temple, which is near to the Nile River's bank, later this evening. Because this temple was once a hospital, your tour guide will take you to see the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area.
The Nile Cruise will include dinner and entertainment.
Sunday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
While enjoying breakfast, Historia Nile Cruise will travel along the Nile River.
Following that, our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to God Horus Temple, which is "the only method to get to the temple."
Then stroll to the Temple to see Horus' massive Falcon Statue, and then down the Alley to see the legendary tale of good and evil carved into the walls.
Then meet your horse carriage driver and relax on Historia Nile Cruise's upper deck while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
Historia Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock after nightfall, depending on the flood season, when your floating hotel may sink a few metres.
There will be an overnight stay on board after dinner.
Monday - Check out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, Historia Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor as a floating hotel this morning. Enjoy a delicious breakfast on board before joining our tour guide and driver for a full day in Luxor.
Based on your tickets to The Valley of Kings, our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to visit on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley.
After leaving the colorful tombs of the royal pharaohs, join our Egyptologist for a fascinating open-air journey to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple, where you will discover more about the First Lady's control over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
As you return to the Luxor East Bank, take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi.
After that, pause for lunch in Luxor before continuing on to Karnak Temple, which has the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, immense chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and continuing on to Luxor Temple, your final visit of the day.
The magnificent papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy can be found along the Sphinxes Road and inside Amun's Harem.
Finally, take some time to explore Luxor before ending up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
MS Historia Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Historia Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1345$1475 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.