MS /Grand Rose Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days
From Cairo, travel to MS /Grand Rose Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days for an exciting sailing excursion. It transports you to a world of pharaonic delights as you glide over the magic of the Nile, surrounded by beautiful farmland. In front of you, magical scenes appear. Farmers are in charge of their land. And the unusual ambiance cleanses your soul, allowing you to enjoy the pharaonic magnificence that flashes before your eyes. You’re now immersed in an ancient Egyptian adventure. As you make your journey to the pharaonic temples to meet the ancient Egyptian gods, When you step in, you can see all of the history etched into the walls by the owners. Pharaonic architecture’s beautiful gems will also be on show.
From Luxor to Aswan, the Nile Cruise 5 Days allows you to see the best of Egypt. Since then, the Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and Memnon’s Colossi have all been found. Then you embark on a lovely journey to Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple. Aswan is home to Philae Temple, the Unfinished Obelisk, the Aswan High Dam, and Nasser Lake.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Grand Rose Nile Cruise ,|
Luxor East Bank Visit - Check-in
With a sign reading "Egypt United Tours," our agent will meet you at the Luxor airport/train station. Take advantage of our professionally handled pick-up service. Our knowledgeable representative takes care of all necessary arrival requirements. In a private A/C modern car driven by a professional, courteous driver, your luggage is also transported to the 5* Grand Rose Nile Cruise in comfort.
After completing your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m., you can relax on the Cruise Board and enjoy a delicious supper.
In a private A/C sedan, your private Egyptologist then drives you to the largest temple in ancient Egypt to begin your tour. Karnak Temple is a well-preserved religious structure that has a complete record of the pharaohs' lives, allowing visitors to see and experience ancient Egypt in its entirety. Then, as the mysteries of the pharaonic monarchs surround you, travel to Luxor to see this must-see masterpiece. Luxor Temple is its name.
After spending time on the east bank of Luxor, where ancient Egyptian life thrived, your Egyptologist transports you to your Grand Rose Nile Cruise for supper.
Finally, retire for the night to your luxury Luxor coastal house. Then, you will have free time to explore Luxor's alleys and bazaars.
Luxor West Bank
West Luxor Day Tour – Sail To Edfu Temple
Firstly, a delightful morning is created by the fresh breezes from the verdant farmland along the Nile's banks, as well as the Nile water. To begin, savour your lunch in this enchanting setting. Then, via old Egyptian secret routes, your Egyptologist brings you to the pharaohs' afterlife world. At the Valley of the Kings, you can explore the wonders of the pharaohs.
You next proceed to a magnificently crafted temple perched atop a mountain. It tells the story of a great ancient Egyptian queen. It's the Hatshepsut Temple. Finally, capture amazing photographs with history's titans, the Memnon Colossi.
Later, to begin your sailing journey, return to your ship in your private A/C modern van. Enjoy a delicious supper while sailing to Edfu and going through Esna Lock. In the lounge, enjoy an afternoon tea and cocktail.
Finally, enjoy your meal and a comfortable night in your beautiful boat cabin before arriving on the Edfu shore.
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temple
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples trip– Sail to Aswan
First and foremost, have a delicious breakfast before embarking on your Nile Cruise. Your Egyptologist then takes you on a lovely horse carriage ride to Horus' house, where the god Horus killed the god of evil, Set; the destination is Edfu Temple. The vibrant, stunning decorations etched by ancient Egyptians on the walls of this second-largest temple surround you with all the majesty of historical events.
Then, continue to unwind. Cruise the Nile to Sobek's palace, Kom Ombo Temple, which houses the oldest pharaonic hospital and surgery tools. You are greeted by a stunning, one-of-a-kind ambiance. It has an Aswan vibe.
Finally, finish your evening in Aswan with a delicious meal and a raucous Galabiya celebration.
Aswan Day Tour
In Aswan's unique and spectacular setting, a delectable breakfast is served onboard the boat. After that, you can begin your tour of Aswan's magic. Begin your day by visiting this massive dam, which is considered one of the twentieth century's wonders. The Aswan High Dam offers views of Lake Nasser, the world's largest artificial lake.
Then, your Egyptologist will then transport you to Philae Harbor, where you will meet the Nubians. Later, take a sailing excursion to Isis' home to see what Osiris accomplished. While you're in the middle of the Nile, the Philae Temple strives to transport you to the eras of the pharaohs, Romans, and Greeks.
Return to your Grand Rose Nile Cruise for a relaxing day and a delicious lunch.
Then, there's this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines can still be seen on the world's largest obelisk. It is here where the unfinished Obelisk stands. After that, visit the open-air bazaar of Aswan Spices.
Finally, your day will come to a conclusion on board your Grand Rose Nile Cruise with a colorful Nubian celebration, followed by a delicious lunch. Aswan, for the night.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
On the day of departure, check out.
Firstly, have a delicious breakfast on board the Nile Cruise. It's now time to depart.
Depending on your train/flight schedule, you can next go on an optional sailing adventure of Aswan's sights, passing through Kitchener's Island and the Aga Khan Mausoleum.
For a domestic flight, our representative transports you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport. If you fly internationally from Aswan International Airport, we can gladly assist you with all of your travel arrangements.
MS Grand Rose Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Luxor Train Station/ Luxor Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5-Star Grand Rose Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Grand Rose Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $615$710 / Person
Grand Rose Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 5 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.