MS /Grand Rose Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
Your MS /Grand Rose Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days package includes a relaxing cruise along the Nile’s heart to the pharaonic classic archaeological monuments, while farms blow breezes to refresh your soul. At the same time, you’re on a 5* Nile Cruise, departing from Aswan and arriving in Luxor among pharaonic majesty, passing by the wonders of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
Ancient Egyptian antiquities can still be found all around you. Farmers working on their farms along the Nile’s banks while you floating through history in God Habi, the Nile, like an ancient Egyptian to reach the pharaonic temples. This will be the pattern for your four-day Grand Rose Nile Cruise.
4 days in a beautiful natural setting surrounded by breathtaking pharaonic sights. The search for the Nile with rich land comes to an end with the mountain. Only Egypt, as the cradle of civilization, can offer such insight. As a result, a four-day Grand Rose Nile Cruise is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness ancient Egypt civilization from a different perspective.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Grand Rose Nile Cruise ,|
Check-in Grand Rose Nile Cruise & Aswan Tour
Arrive in Aswan, where one of our tour specialists will greet you at the airport or train station; then accompany one of our drivers and board your Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor. After boarding the ship, you'll enjoy lunch before embarking on your first picturesque excursion.
Today, we'll transport you and a few other visitors to the Aswan High Dam, where you'll get a fantastic view of Lake Nasser, which was formed after the High Dam was constructed. Ancient granite quarry contain a massive incomplete obelisk. You'll board a small boat to the ancient Temple of Philae at the end of the tour. Your tour guide will tell you about the history of the site and how it got to be where it is now.
You'll then head to the cruise ship and relax for the remainder of the day. Following the evening meal, there is some fantastic onboard entertainment. Spend the first night on the river at Aswan on the Grand Rose Nile Cruise in Egypt.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples Trip
The second day of your Egypt vacation blends landscape with recuperation after a relaxed first day. Complete your delectable breakfast! When you arrive at Kom Ombo, your Egyptologist guide will take you and your group to the Kom Ombo double temples, which are dedicated to Sobek, the crocodile god, and Horus, the falcon god. Your tour will include a visit to the new Kom Ombo Crocodile Museum, which houses a fascinating collection of mummified crocodiles and carvings.
You'll then return to the ship for lunch before continuing on to Edfu. On a beach trip, stop by Edfu's Temple of Horus, commonly known as the Edfu Temple. This is Egypt's most powerful ancient temple, which has been buried for over two thousand years in sand.
Once everyone has returned to the cruise ship, the excursion to Esna Island will begin. You have the majority of the day to accomplish whatever you want. As usual, we'll have afternoon tea and dinner. That night, we'll have some on-board fun. Esna city will be your temporary residence.
Luxor Day Tour
East Bank of Luxor
To begin with, because your cruise ship will depart early in the morning, you will be able to eat breakfast on your way to Luxor. On the East Bank, your guide will take you and your group to Luxor Temple and the magnificent Karnak Temple complex, as well as lunch onboard the Luxor boat.
Finally, once you return to the ship, you will have the remaining of the day to yourself. Enjoy your final night on the water on your Luxor cruise.
Luxor West Bank Visit
The final day of your Nile Cruise Package is just as thrilling as the others; you'll check out and depart before visiting some more West Bank heritage sites.
Over 60 rock-cut tombs may be found at the Valley of the Kings, a mediaeval kingdom burial cemetery that is the first stop on your schedule. This is one of King Tutankhamen's few undamaged tombs. The majority of his artefacts are now housed in Cairo's Egyptian History Museum. Our 4-day Nile Cruise Package, on the other hand, has no admission fee. Visitors who want to see his tomb must buy admission on the spot.
You'll see Queen Hatshepsut's rock-carved mortuary temple in addition to the Valley of the Kings. The same workers that built and embellished the tombs in the Valley of the Kings also created and decorated this massive structure. You'll eventually come upon Memnon's massive Colossi. Depending on your evening travel arrangements, take a trip to Luxor airport or train station. You'll then return home with lifelong memories of your Egypt vacation.
MS Grand Rose Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Grand Rose Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Grand Rose Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $490$550 / Person
Grand Rose Nile Cruise Tour From Aswan 4 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.