Saqqara, Memphis and Giza Pyramids Tour
Start Time at 08:00 AM
The meeting point is at any location in Grand Cairo City.
Pyramids of Giza Tour;
Firstly, Breakfast at your hotel then, meet our professional tour guide and driver to start your day tour by transferring you via a/c modern private vehicle to the Pyramids of Giza to experience time traveling and see one of the oldest seven wonders in the ancient world.
Arrive at the Pyramids of Giza and start your tour by visiting the largest Pyramid of the area which is king Cheops’s pyramid then visit the pyramids of King Chefren and Macarinos, the valley temple of the mummification, and see the pyramids of the Queens.
Next, move to the Great Sphinx to visit it and see the panorama of the 3 pyramids.
After that, enjoy lunch at Pyramids view restaurant.
Then, transfer to continue your day tour by visiting Saqqara Pyramid.
Start your tour to the Step Pyramid, and the first pyramid in history where you can see the great attempt of the architecture and watch the finest limestone walls dating back to 4500 years ago.
Next, visit the first capital of ancient Egypt the Open air-museum of Memphis, see the enormous giants of King Ramses II and The Alabaster Sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut. Then, your tour guide escort to show you the Granit Stone coffin covered with rituals from the Book of the Dead. Enjoy the stunning view of Memphis city and the sculptures of Rulers and Lords of Antiquated Egypt.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of the evening at your hotel.
Wishing you a lovely trip to Egypt and waiting for you to provide you with the best Giza Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis tours.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||Educational - Culture|
Giza Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis tour package includes:
- Pickup and drop off from a meet point you choose.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in this itinerary by modern private vehicle.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the landmarks and sites are included.
- Egyptologist escorts you throughout your day tour.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- All service charges and taxes.
Giza Pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis tour package excludes:
- Extra entrance fees & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $85$100 / Person
“Giza Pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis tour” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.