Free Walking Tour Package in Cairo
Free walking tour in Cairo is the way to find your passions and your adventure. You will transfer from the pharaonic ages to the Medieval atmospheres. You will enjoy each period while the majestic events run in front of your eyes and touch your feet. From one spot to another, you will forget the current time. As you will live a period of an incredible life from history.
Free walking tour in Cairo Leads you to a land where you feel that you are an ancient Egyptian. Then, to find yourself transfer to be amid the Fatimid, Mamluks, and Ottoman eras. Roaming Egypt streets means that you will uncover the secrets of the land of the civilization in a unique way.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Walking Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Educational - Enjoyment- Culture-Adventure|
- Day 1
Arrival at Cairo Airport
Arrival To Cairo
Enjoy a safe landing at Cairo International Airport. Your tour manager waits for you at the airport, holding a sign bearing your name. Easily, you can get to know him/ her. This tour manager facilitates and completes all of your passport entry formalities and luggage identification to leave the airport comfortably. A private air-conditioned vehicle is waiting for you at the airport to smoothly escort you to a nice hotel in Cairo.
On arrival at the hotel, your tour manager arranges your hotel check-in. Enjoy a relaxing evening to explore Cairo city on your own. We leave this day free of activities until we get your exact arrival time to Cairo. Optional tours are available at your request.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
Firstly, enjoy a lovely breakfast at the hotel. At 08.00 am, meet your tour guide at the lobby, and start your adventure to begin your walking tour through Egypt's history. This day we transfer you to be amid majestic history that dates back to 2500 BC, spending a time with the strong ancient Egyptian builders and the genius minds, seeing by your own eyes how they had carried and raised Giza Pyramids. This tour takes around 4 hours, wandering through Giza Pyramids Plateau to visit Cheops Pyramid, Chephren Pyramid, and Menkoura Pyramid.
Next, you walk to salute this pharaonic guard, the Great Statue of Sphinx. Then, walk to The Valley Temple, where the priests mummified the corpse of King Chephren.
You have the opportunity to go inside the queens' pyramids. Finally, take the best memorial photos of your tour at the Panorama of the Pyramids.
At 01.00 Pm, relish a delicious Egyptian Lunch at a good quality local restaurant that has a unique view of the Giza Pyramids. Return back to the hotel to get your rest, and meet your tour guide again at 06.00 Pm, to show you Egypt with our local eyes. Walkthrough the Egyptian streets and come close to the kind Egyptian People, and taste the delicious Egyptian street food at 306 street in the Dokki district.
Enjoy a relaxing night at your hotel.
- Day 3
Egyptian Museum – Al Azhar Mosque- Al Moez Street- Khan El Khalili Market Walking Day Tour
Cairo City Tour
Firstly, have your breakfast at the hotel at 08.00 am. After that, your tour guide picks you up to go to Tahrir Square. Enjoy your trekking at Egypt streets until finding yourself amid the ancient Egyptian civilization, returning back to thousands of years ago. You are in a spot teeming with the ancient Egyptian tools, artifacts and shining with the pharaonic treasure here and there. It is the Egyptian Museum.
Relish an Egyptian lunch meal at 01.00 Pm. Then walk where you see how Paris overlooks the Nile, wandering Down Town Streets, West El-Balad.
After lunch, walk through the city of thousand minarets dating back hundreds of years and reach to Al-Azhar Mosque. This is your first visit to the vibrant Islamic architecture.
Then, walk to where you feel that the Fatimid and Mamluk eras are still alive in Al-Muizz Street, passing through Bab Al-Futuh. Afterward, enjoy a shopping walking tour through the narrow streets of Khan El-Khalili, this vivid Mamluks Bazaar.
Finally, proceed back to your hotel and rest for a free evening in Cairo.
- Day 4
Coptic & Islamic Old Cairo Walk Tour
Old Cairo City Tour
Firstly, at 08.00 am, picked up by your private tour guide from the hotel after breakfast. Then, cross through the historical gate of Babylon Fortress, walking in the same footsteps of the Holy Family in Egypt till arriving at the place where they hid from the persecution of the Romans inside St. Sergius Church. After that, walk to visit the Hanging Church nearby, and then walk to the dazzling designs and the Jewish secrets in Egypt at the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Afterward, walk in the tiles of Old Cairo in Fustat that Amr Ibn Alas set since 641 AD till arriving at the first mosque established in Africa, Amr Ibn Alas Mosque.
Have your rest in a local restaurant and enjoy your lunch meal at 01.00 Pm. Then, transfer to Saliba Street to enjoy a lovely walk passing by Sabil Om Abbas. Arrive at Ahmed Ibn Tulun Mosque. A miraculous mosque its builder said; "It will not sink even if all Egypt sank, and it will remain, even if all Egypt burns". After that, walk to Gayer Anderson Museum.
Finally, return back to your hotel to enjoy your relaxing night.
- Day 5
Free Walking Day Tour to Islamic Cairo Landmarks and Mosques
Islamic Cairo Tour
Firstly, lovely hotel breakfast is ready for you at 08.00 am, then meet your tour guide to transfer you to a journey that dates you back to the middle ages, starting from the Citadel of Saladin, one of the most important landmarks of Islamic architecture. While you walk in this most luxurious military castle built in the Middle Ages, you meet the giant domes of Mohamed Ali Mosque or The Alabaster Mosque to enter and wander through its magical decorations. After that, take a short walk till arriving at this majestic mosque of Sultan Hassan. It is called the 4th pyramid as a result of the grandeur of its architecture and the immensity of its construction.
Then, walk to where you wander in distinctive architectural design, the accuracy of the details of decorations, and giant columns. It is Al-Rifai Mosque.
Enjoy a resting time at 01.00 Pm and have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
Complete your walking tour amid the charm of the Medieval atmospheres, wandering to Al-Hussain Square to end your walking journey day amid the beautiful flowers, trees, and wide green areas in Al Azhar Park.
Meet your driver again and transfer back to your hotel for a free evening in Cairo.
- Day 6
The End Of Your Free Walking Tour in Cairo
On the last day of your Free walking tour in Cairo. Meet your tour manager after getting your breakfast at the hotel to transfer you back to Cairo Airport. Return back home comfortably after spending a great adventure time you will never forget.
Free walking Tour Package in Cairo includes:
- Cairo Airport Meeting, Greeting, and assistance.
- All Transfers by modern Private vehicle.
- Escorting by an expert Egyptologist tour guide throughout the entire tour.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
- 5 nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo.
- 5 Breakfast meals, and 4 Lunch Meals.
Free walking Tour Package in Cairo excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry visa into Egypt.
- Entrance fees and tickets to sites.
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour.
- Any Tips & Gratuities given throughout the tour.
- Drinks or meals are not mentioned in our above tour program.
- Items of Personal Nature, internet and phone calls, etc.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
- The Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Al Azhar Mosque – Cairo
- Al Azhar Park
- Babylon Fortress
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Al Moez Street
- Al Rifai Mosque
- Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Mosque Of Muhammad Ali
- The Citadel Of Saladin
- The Hanging Church Cairo
- St. Sergius and Bacchus Church
- Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Gayer Anderson Museum
- Mosque-Madrasa of Sultan Hassan – Cairo
- Museum of Islamic Art
Start from $589$690 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.