Five Days At Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences With Tours Added In This Top Package
If you wish to learn more about Egypt’s intriguing history, we strongly urge that you book this Package. To add to the never-ending excitement of Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria , explore the nearby natural beauties, historic buildings, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques.
Please review the itinerary below before making this package reservation. To book your accommodations and tour package, get in touch with our team.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Cairo - Giza - Alexandria
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 persons
|Hotel accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Your Arrival Day Plan
Cairo International Airport Arrival - Meet And Assist
As soon as you exit customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival procedures), your tour manager will be there to greet you. They will then take you in a private, contemporary vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. The tour guide will also help you check in at your hotel and go over your itinerary with you so that you will know precisely when you will be picked up for each excursion.
Enjoy Cairo's nightlife to the fullest and be ready to have a blast.
- Day 2
Great Pyramids Of Giza
Giza Pyramids Tour Day
Whet your appetite with the excellent hotel breakfast before meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby. Next, your Egyptologist will introduce you to the magnificent Giza pyramids as you are driven there by a skilled captain in a private, contemporary automobile.
You'll start by seeing the Great Cheops Pyramid. In the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu was the second pharaoh. It was also known as the Cheops Pyramid among Greek speakers. It is common to refer to the Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty as its "golden era."
In 2540 BC, Khafre began work on the second-largest pyramid in Egypt at Giza. This term was additionally used to the Chephren Pyramid . It was constructed by Khufu, who also built the Great Pyramid, and Sneferu, Sneferu's son.
The Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids, will be our last destination with you. After that, you can take some stunning photos near to the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx structure.
You are free to return to your hotel and spend the night in Cairo after you meet our private driver.
- Day 3
Alexandria City Tour Day
Day Tour Of Alexandria
Enjoy your hotel breakfast in Cairo before boarding your private vehicle with our knowledgeable guide and beginning the approximately three-hour trip to Alexandria.
As soon as you land in Alexandria, our private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to see the Pompey Pillar. a splendid building built in the Roman Emperor Diocletian's honour.
Your next stop will be the Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which was built precisely where the former Alexandria lighthouse formerly stood.
Then, you will visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, the most significant Roman Cemetery, after visiting the Citadel. It showcases a combination of Roman and Egyptian style and has a three-tiered stairway cut out of the rock.
Take your private driver back to your hotel in Cairo once the trip is complete.
- Day 4
Old Cairo - The Egyptian Museum
Tour Of The Egyptian Museum
Enjoy your delicious hotel breakfast. Then, from the hotel lobby, our Egyptologist tour guide and driver will take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can find the answers to your questions. The fact that the ancient Egyptians were able to hoist huge stones to great heights thousands of years ago is demonstrated by the pyramids and the enormous temples.
Old Cairo Visit
When our driver lets us off in Old Cairo, we can already see the Hanging Church. We might also take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Abu Serga churches, where it is believed that Jesus sought refuge.
We'll then take you to the outdoor Khan el Khalili Bazar.
The trip is about to come to an end at this point. Our kind driver will then return you to the hotel.
Then, enjoy overnight in Cairo
- Day 5
Back To Cairo International Airport
Enjoy your amazing breakfast at your hotel first. Then, our driver will pick you up and drive you back to the airport.
Egypt United Tours' team wish you a safe flight.
Your "Five Days At Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences With Tours" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "Five Days At Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences With Tours" Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $590 $649 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.