Firstly, enjoy a tasty breakfast at the hotel. After that, Meet our friendly tour guide and expert driver to start a lovely day trip to El Fayoum City and Oasis.
From The Southern West Side of Giza near the Pyramids of Giza, drive on the Highway to Fayoum for around one hour.
After you arrive in El Fayoum, stop at the City entrance to visit the 4000-year-old Red Granite Obelisk of The Pharaoh Senusert. Keep going farther to the Fayoum City Center to see the unique Water Wheels used for land irrigation thousands of years ago. Drive around the city to reach the north part of Fayoum and start an amazing road trip among the lovely fields with different varieties of fruits and vegetables.
Then, stop for a fantastic visit to El Selini Spring. Meanwhile, go to a real field and see how farmers in Fayoum cultivate their fertile lands. They use the same style as Ancient Egyptian Farmers in old days.
Later, drive along Lake Qaroun, the second largest lake in Egypt. As a result, enjoy the fascinating view of the birds and the fishing boats. Meanwhile, Stop for a photoshoot near Uobege Hotel. This Hotel was originally the Royal Palace of King Farouk’s Family. The Palace acted as a winter resort and a bird hunting location for royalties 80 years ago.
Then, time for Lunch at a view lake restaurant.
The Fun Part of your Fayoum Day Trip from Cairo starts
After That, proceed with your day trip to Fayoum Oasis to reach Wadi El Rayan. At Wadi El Rayan, enjoy a lifetime visit to the only Water Falls in Egypt. Similarly, enjoy the famous sweet lakes of Wadi El Rayan and one-hour Sandboarding.
End your tour to Fayoum at Tunis Village to visit the most famous pottery center all over Egypt.
In conclusion, Transfer back to Cairo and enjoy a free evening at the hotel.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||7 to 15|
|Style:||Nature- Educational - Adventure|
- Authority Documents and All Permissions needed.
- Transportation in a private modern A/C Vehicles includes fuel.
- Private Tour Guide escorting through out day tour "Egyptologist".
- Lunch at Clean restaurant in Fayoum.
- Entrance fees tickets to all sites mentioned in our day tour above.
- 2 small bottles of mineral water per person (inside our tour vehicle)
- All Type of drinks except water.
- Personal needs like Internet and Phone calls etc..
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $55$90 / Person
“Fayoum Day Trip from Cairo” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.