MS/ Farida Nile Cruise from Luxor 8 Days
The MS/ Farida Nile Cruise from Luxor 8 Days Trip itinerary includes a 7-night cruise on the Nile. Mountains appear out of nowhere in the distance, and lush vegetation surrounds you on all sides. It’s a one-of-a-kind combination of natural beauty. Pharaonic temples rise majestically from the Nile, heralding a rich history that immerses you in it.
From this pharaonic temple to this tomb, the Farida Nile Cruise 7-night Nile cruise package brings you. As a result, pharaonic relics can be found across Egypt, from Luxor to Aswan, via Edfu and Kom Ombo.
As soon as, you get off the airport at Luxor, the Farida Nile Cruise itinerary takes you on a sightseeing tour of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple. The Luxor Theban Burial Chamber, with perspectives of Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and the Memnon Colossi, is the next stop. Deir el-Medina, Ramesseum Temple, and Hapu Temple are all part of this stunning environment.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Farida Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Luxor East Bank
Welcome to Thebes, now Luxor, ancient Egypt's capital, which houses one-third of the world's antiquities. You can use our competent, well-organized transportation service to satisfy your needs after you arrive at the train station or Luxor airport (whichever you want).
Our agent welcomes you with an Egypt United Tours sign and attends to all of your needs. Your personal air-conditioned vehicle will be there for you in front of the airport/train station door, accompanied by an Egyptologist with great knowledge of the nation. Take a seat inside the truck and wait to be taken to the Farida Nile Cruise.
Our agent will check you in at 12 p.m. Chill out and enjoy your lunch while taking in the splendour of the Nile from the Farida Nile Cruise.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to the Karnak temple, which contains the complete history of Egyptian religion. Priests took the Third Thebes Divinities to Luxor Temple for the main Opet ceremony while the ancient Egyptians waited in front of the pharaonic monarch and queen. On the temple walls are several Opet pharaonic inscriptions.
Following that, your Egyptologist will drive you to Luxor Temple, where you will be able to witness the entire event through the eyes of the pharaonic rulers.
Relax by the pool or at the cruise desk as you arrive at your Nile Cruise.
Finally, the Farida Nile Cruise was an unforgettable adventure. Spend the night in your cruise ship's accommodations in Luxor.
- Day 2
Luxor Day Tour
West Bank Tour
Passengers on the cruise ship are enjoying a delicious breakfast while enjoying the cool Nile breezes. Your Egyptologist chauffeurs you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. It is the pharaohs' afterlife, according to Egyptian legends, where they can roam down pharaonic hidden passageways and claim to be gods.
A majestic temple rises from the mountain's heart. The Hatshepsut Temple reflects Hatshepsut's strict rule over the ancient Egyptians. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialise miraculously on your way back to the boat.
Then, as you cruise by Esna Lock on the Go board, sit back and relax. Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, remain aboard a cruise ship with dinner and rest on the Edfu shore.
- Day 3
Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
An amazing encounter kicks off this day journey. Have breakfast on the cruise ship first. After that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. The pharaohs appear to have recently completed the temple in the middle of the best-preserved temple.
Take in the colourful décor, which depicts important historical events. Your Egyptologist will then take you to your Nile Cruise, where your amazing journey to Kom Ombo will come to an end.
While lovely agriculture beautifies the Nile Valley, experience floating in the middle of the Nile. Take advantage of your cruise's lavish lunch and afternoon tea while travelling to Aswan.
While in Aswan, enjoy a Galabyia party and a beautiful lunch on the cruise ship. A free walking tour of Aswan's shops and the bustling open-air market, which will enchant you with its distinctive ambiance, is available. Dinner will be served on your Farida Nile Cruise.
- Day 4
Aswan Sightseeing Tour
Begin your day tour in Aswan's enchanting atmosphere and among the city's breathtaking natural surrounds. Your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is regarded one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries, after a delicious breakfast on board the Farida Nile Cruise. The world's largest man-made lake, Nasser Lake, was developed in the twentieth century.
Following that, you and Osiris will travel to the Philae Temple, which houses Isis. Your Egyptologist leads you to Philae Temple, where you encounter the Nubians, before taking a water taxi to the temple.
Chill out and enjoy your lunch on your Nile Cruise board after that.
A scenic road leads to the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a magnificent Fatimid building on Kitchener Island.
Spend the night at Aswan after a leisurely night and dinner on your cruise ship.
- Day 5
Nile Cruise Sailing
Coming back from Aswan
In Aswan, breakfast is given on the cruise ship. Your Egyptologist then takes you to this pharaonic engineering location, where you can still see the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk, solving one of the pharaonic architecture mysteries. It has always been the most significant factor.
The agenda includes a free tour of Aswan's spice market and streets. Take a leisurely journey to Kom Ombo while dining on the cruise ship. Enjoy a beautiful evening aboard your cruise ship with Nubian music and food while staying overnight at Kom Ombo.
- Day 6
Kom Ombo Temple
Visit to the Crocodile God's Temple
A day spent studying about the earliest pharaonic hospital, ancient Egyptian wound treatment, and surgical equipment at the home of the god Sobek. The Kom Ombo Temple is the place. But first, enjoy a delectable breakfast aboard the Farida Nile Cruise ship.
Your Egyptologist will next drive you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a boat to Edfu for a delicious lunch. After a magnificent drive to Luxor, afternoon tea is given.
On your Farida Nile Cruise ship, enjoy a wonderful dinner replete with a Jalabiya celebration. Relax in your large room as the cruise ship approaches Luxor.
- Day 7
Luxor West Bank
Second trip to the West Bank of Luxor
West Luxor's charm beckons you once more. The cruise liner, first and foremost, delivers breakfast. Visit Luxor's Theban Necropolis, beginning at the Ramesseum Temple, to learn how Ramses II constructed his gigantic memorial temple, complete with massive statues and amazing pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
The ancient Egyptian laborer's city is a vast pharaonic metropolis with authentic ancient Egyptian housing, everyday essentials, and ancient Egyptian streets laid out in the ancient Egyptian style. You'll see royal tomb builders, stunning wonder designers, and pharaonic core archaeological riches with beautiful embellishments on your Egypt tour. Deir el-Medina is its name. Then there's the breathtaking Hapu Temple.
After that, your Egyptologist joins you for a fantastic supper on your Nile Cruise. After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, the Nile Cruise ship hosts dinner and a party. For the evening, unwind and rest in your cabin.
- Day 8
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Nile cruise passengers depart from Luxor.
Board the cruise ship for a magnificent breakfast at 8:00 a.m. Then, depending on your flight/train schedule, you can visit the Valley of the Nobels with the help of your Egyptologist.
For a domestic or international flight, our agent brings you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport (according to your choice). We're excited to complete all of your paperwork so you can go in style and with fond memories of your Farida Nile Cruise.
MS Farida Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights' accommodation onboard of Farida 5-Star Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Farida Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2183$2460 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.