MS/ Farida Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days
Travel to MS/ Farida Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days for an exhilarating sailing vacation. As you glide over the Nile’s charm, surrounded by magnificent countryside, it transports you to a realm of pharaonic joys. Magical sceneries appear in front of you. Farmers have control over their land. The peculiar ambiance also purifies your soul, allowing you to appreciate the pharaonic splendour that flashes before your eyes. You have entered an ancient Egyptian adventure. You can witness all of the history etched into the walls by the owners as you make your way to the pharaonic temples to encounter the ancient Egyptian gods. The exquisite gems of Pharaonic architecture will also be on display.
The Nile Cruise 5 Days takes you from Luxor to Aswan, allowing you to see the best of Egypt. Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and Memnon’s Colossi have all been discovered since then. Then it’s off to Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple on a delightful journey. Philae Temple, the Unfinished Obelisk, the Aswan High Dam, and Nasser Lake are all located in Aswan.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Farida Nile Cruise ,|
Luxor East Bank Visit
Our agent will greet you at the Luxor airport/train station with a placard reading "Egypt United Tours." Take advantage of our courteous and expert pick-up service. All relevant arrival requirements are handled by our competent representative. Your luggage is also transferred in comfort to the 5* Farida Nile Cruise in a private A/C modern car driven by a skilled, friendly driver.
You can relax on the Cruise Board after finishing your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m. and enjoy a great supper.
Your private Egyptologist then brings you to the greatest temple in ancient Egypt to begin your tour in a private A/C sedan. Karnak Temple is a well-preserved religious complex that has a complete record of the pharaohs' lives, allowing visitors to view and experience everything of ancient Egypt. Travel to Luxor to view this must-see masterpiece as the mysteries of the pharaonic monarchs encircle you. Its name is Luxor Temple.
Your Egyptologist transfers you to your Farida Nile Cruise for supper after spending time on the east bank of Luxor, where ancient Egyptian life thrived.
Finally, retire to your Luxor coastal home for the night. After that, you'll get some free time to wander through Luxor's alleyways and bazaars.
Luxor West Bank
West Luxor Day Tour – Sail to Edfu Temple
The fresh breezes from the beautiful countryside along the Nile's banks, as well as the Nile water, make for a wonderful morning. Start by enjoying your lunch in this wonderful location. Your Egyptologist then takes you to the afterlife world of the pharaohs via ancient Egyptian secret passages. You may experience the pharaohs' wonders at the Valley of the Kings.
Following that, you'll visit a gorgeously built temple located atop a mountain. It depicts the life of an ancient Egyptian queen. It's the Temple of Hatshepsut. Finally, take incredible shots with the Memnon Colossi, history's titans.
Return to the ship later in your private A/C modern van to begin your sailing experience. While sailing to Edfu and passing through Esna Lock, treat yourself to a great dinner. Enjoy a tea and cocktail in the lounge in the afternoon.
Before arriving on the Edfu coast, enjoy your lunch and a relaxing night in your lovely boat cabin.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples – Sail to Aswan
First and foremost, before embarking on your Nile Cruise, eat a fantastic breakfast. After that, your Egyptologist takes you on a wonderful horse carriage trip to Horus' house, where the god Horus killed the god of evil, Set; the destination is Edfu Temple. Ancient Egyptians engraved bright, magnificent decorations on the walls of its second-largest temple, enveloping you in the majesty of historical events.
After that, continue to relax. Cruise the Nile to Sobek's residence, Kom Ombo Temple, which includes the world's oldest pharaonic hospital and surgical instruments. A magnificent, one-of-a-kind ambiance greets you. It has an Aswan feel to it.
Finally, end your night in Aswan with a delectable lunch and a wild Galabiya party.
Aswan Day Tour
Aswan City Tour
Onboard the boat, a scrumptious breakfast is given in Aswan's unique and stunning surroundings. After that, you can start your Aswan magic tour. Begin your day by touring this gigantic dam, which is regarded as one of the 20th century's wonders. Lake Nasser, the world's largest artificial lake, can be seen from the Aswan High Dam.
Following that, your Egyptologist will take you to Philae Harbor, where you will meet the Nubians. Later, go sailing to Isis' mansion to observe what Osiris has achieved. The Philae Temple aims to take you to the eras of the pharaohs, Romans, and Greeks while you're in the centre of the Nile.
For a peaceful day and a great meal, return to your Farida Nile Cruise.
Then there's this pharaonic engineering site, where the world's largest obelisk still has the pharaohs' lines. The incomplete Obelisk can be found here. After that, go to the Aswan Spices open-air bazaar.
Finally, a colourful Nubian celebration will conclude your day on board your Farida Nile Cruise, followed by a sumptuous lunch. For the night, Aswan.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
To begin, enjoy a delectable breakfast aboard the Nile Cruise. It's time to leave now.
You can then go on an optional sailing experience of Aswan's sites, travelling by Kitchener's Island and the Aga Khan Mausoleum, depending on your train/flight timetable.
Our representative brings you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport for a domestic flight. We can gladly assist you with all of your travel arrangements if you fly internationally from Aswan International Airport.
MS Farida Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5-Star Farida Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Farida Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $890$985 / Person
Farida Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 5 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.