MS/ Farida Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
A tranquil journey through the Nile’s heart to the pharaonic classic archaeological monuments is included in your MS/ Farida Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days package, while farms blow breezes to refresh your soul. Simultaneously, you’re on a 5* Nile Cruise, beginning from Aswan and landing in Luxor among pharaonic splendor, passing by the wonders of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temple.
Antiquities from ancient Egypt can still be discovered all over the place. Farmers tending to their farmland along the Nile’s banks while you float through history like an ancient Egyptian in God Habu, the Nile, on your way to the pharaonic temples. Your four-day Farida Nile Cruise will follow this pattern.
4 days in a stunning natural location with amazing pharaonic vistas. With the mountain, the search for the Nile with abundant land comes to an end. Only Egypt, as civilization’s cradle, can provide such understanding. As a result, a four-day Farida Nile Cruise is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see ancient Egypt civilization from a new angle.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|4 Days / 3 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Nile Cruise Tours
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Aswan - Luxor
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|4 to 10 Persons
|Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural - Deluxe
|Nile Cruise :
|MS/ Farida Nile Cruise ,
- Day 1
Aswan City Tour
After a light breakfast on board the Sleeper Train, you will be met by our local representative in Aswan, who will help you meet our experienced Egyptologist tour guide and driver. Your journey begins at Aswan's High Dam. Enjoy a beautiful picture of Nasser Lake, Egypt's Greatest National Project of the Twentieth Century AD, which controls the annual Nile flow. Transfer to the Nubian port to board a motorboat for a visit to Philae Island and the ISIS Temple. The Unfinished Obelisk and the Red Granit Quarry of Aswan in pharos times will be the next stop.
Later, our driver and guide will transport you to our 5-star Nile Cruise, assisting you with check-in (4 days/3 nights). Enjoy a lunch cruise on the Nile and a free afternoon to explore Aswan. Finally, dinner on board and entertainment from the cruise schedule. Onboard for the night.
Room Type In Farida Nile Cruise
- Day 2
Visit Abu Simbel and Kom Ombo City
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Abu Simbel & Kom Ombo Temples
Firstly, start the day with an early morning breakfast box and a 3-hour journey to Abu Simbel city. In the mornings, the Nile cruise provides free tea and coffee. Arrive in Abu Simbel city, where our tour guide will take you on a once-in-a-lifetime tour of Ramses 2nd's and his adored wife Queen Nefertari's temples, which date back over 3300 years. Learn about the narrative of the temples being relocated from their original location due to rising water levels during the construction of the High Dam. Return to Aswan and board your Nile cruise for lunch before setting sail for Kom Ombo. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Nile River banks and Egypt's rural life from the Nile Cruise.
Then, arrive in Kom Ombo City in the evening to explore the Crocodile God Temple and the crocodile mummies room within the temple. Finally, return to the Nile cruise for dinner, entertainment, and an overnight stay.
Farida Nile Cruise Accommodation
- Day 3
Nile cruise Sailing
After breakfast on board, the Nile Cruise arrives in Edfu City, where you will meet our tour guide for an intriguing visit to Edfu Temple by Horse Carriages, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Horus before returning to your Nile Cruise to continue cruising.
Get a fantastic opportunity to relax on the top deck of the Nile Cruise, see the sunny country of Egypt, and finally, have lunch and dinner on board, and stay overnight
Farida Nile Cruise's Sun deck
- Day 4
Luxor and Disembarkation
Luxor City Tour
Delicious morning breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, depart Nile Cruise and begin a full-day tour of Luxor West Bank with our tour guide and private driver, including visits to The Kings Valley "3 Royal Colorful Tombs," transfer to the unbelievable temple of Pharaoh Queen Hatshepsut, and a photo stop at the Magnificent Statues of Memnon.
Return to Luxor city's East Bank for lunch, then visit Karnak Temple, one of the world's largest temples. Finish your day tour in Luxor with a journey to Luxor Temple, then go to the train station to join the first-class sleeper train, have dinner on board, and overnight return back to Cairo.
Farida Nile Cruise's Dining Room
MS Farida Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Farida Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Farida Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1073 $1200 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.