This Farah Nile Cruise 5 Days Luxor to Aswan Tour Is a relaxing sailing tour Amid Top Egypt Attraction From Luxor To Aswan
From Cairo, arrive in Luxor for a fantastic sailing tour. It takes you amid the pharaonic wonders to sail in the heart of the charm of the Nile while the green farms adorn your way. Magical scenes appear in front of you. The peasants work on their farms. And the unique atmosphere refreshes your soul to find the pharaonic majesty that arises in front of your eyes majestically. At this time you live an experience of ancient Egyptians. You will see the same view since ancient Egypt on your way to the pharaonic temples to visit the ancient Egyptian gods. When arrive, you can witness all the history is carved by its owners’ hands on the walls. And also you will view the dazzling giant pharaonic architecture treasures.
Farah Nile Cruise 5 Days gets you the chance to visit Top Egypt attractions from Luxor to Aswan. Since, you will visit Luxor temple, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon. Then via relaxing sailing you cross through Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple. And Also, you will visit Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, Aswan High Dam & Nasser Lake in Aswan.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Culture|
Arrival At Luxor; Farah Nile Cruise Check-in – Luxor East Bank Visit
Arrival At Luxor - Check-in - Luxor East Bank Visit
On your arrival at Luxor airport/train station, our representative is waiting for you, holding a sign bearing the “Egypt United Tours” slogan. Enjoy our well-organized pick-up service. All the needed arrival procedures are finalized by our professional representative. And also, your luggage is carried into a private A/C modern vehicle driven by an expert, friendly driver to comfortably escort you to 5* Farah Nile Cruise.
12.00 pm, your representative finalizes your Nile Cruise Check-in to get your rest on the Cruise Board and have a tasty lunch.
Then, your private well-English-spoken Egyptologist accompanies you via the private A/C vehicle to begin your tour from the largest temple in ancient Egypt. Karnak Temple; This well-preserved religious complex is a complete record for the pharaohs' life to view and live accurate details of ancient Egypt. After that, visit this must-see masterpiece in Luxor while the pharaonic kings' secrets surround you. It is the Luxor Temple.
After a time you spend where the ancient Egyptian life had run, the east bank of Luxor, your Egyptologist transfers you to your Farah Nile Cruise for dinner.
Finally, a relaxing overnight to spend in your lovely cabin on Luxor shore. You have the opportunity for free time to wander in Luxor streets & Bazaars.
West Luxor Day Tour – Sail To Edfu Temple
Luxor West Bank Visit
A wonderful morning begins with fresh breezes coming from the green farms on the Nile banks and the Nile water, refreshing your soul. At first, relish your breakfast in this magical atmosphere. And then, your Egyptologist takes you to the afterlife world for the pharaohs amid the secret roads of the ancient Egyptians. There, you walk through the pharaohs’ wonders in the Valley of the Kings.
After that, you visit this temple that was carved powerfully in the heart of a mountain. It narrates about this lady that had ruled ancient Egypt. It is the Temple of Hatshepsut. Finally, take precious photos with the giants of history, the Colossi of Memnon.
Via your private A/C modern vehicle, return back to your cruise to begin the fantastic experience of sailing. Relish a tasty lunch with the sailing to Edfu, crossing through Esna Lock. Enjoy an afternoon tea and cocktail in the lounge.
Relish your dinner & a relaxing overnight at your lovely cruise cabin, landing on Edfu shore.
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples Visit – Sail to Aswan
Visit Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
First of all, have an excellent breakfast at your Nile Cruise. Next, your Egyptologist escorts you to a fun experience, riding a horse carriage to Horus's house where god Horus killed the god of evil, Set; It is Edfu Temple. This second-largest temple includes vibrant, amazing decorations carved by the hands of the ancient Egyptians on the walls to surround you with all the majesty of historical events.
Then, return back to your Nile Cruise to continue the relaxing sailing tour to the house of Sobek, Kom Ombo Temple that includes the first pharaonic hospital with its surgery tools. A magical, unique atmosphere meets you. It is Aswan's atmosphere.
Finally, a tasty dinner and a fun Galabiya party to enjoy your night in Aswan on the Cruise board.
Aswan Highlights Tour Day
Aswan City Tour
A relishing breakfast on the cruise onboard amid the unique fantastic atmosphere of Aswan that you will not experience anywhere except in Aswan. After that, begin your tour amid the magic of Aswan. From this huge dam, one of the 20th-century wonders, start your day. It is Aswan High Dam that overlooks the largest artificial lake in the world, Lake Nasser.
After that, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Philae port, where you meet the Nubians. In the same way as god Osiris, take a sailing tour to Isis home to live the same experience. While you are in the heart of the Nile, this Philae Temple appears amazingly to take you to the magic of eras from the pharaohs to the Romans & Greeks.
Next, return back to have a nice time on your Farah Nile Cruise and have a lovely lunch meal.
Then to this pharaonic engineering site, where you find the pharaohs’ lines still appear on the largest obelisk on the land. It is the unfinished Obelisk Site. Afterward, Have a free time at Aswan Spices' open-air market.
Your day ends with a mirthful Nubian festival on your Farah Nile Cruise board with a delicious dinner. Overnight in Aswan.
Departure Day From Aswan
Check out - Departure Day
At first, have a luscious breakfast on the Nile Cruise board. And then your check-out is done.
Our representative transfers you to Aswan train station/ or Aswan airport for a domestic flight. You have the opportunity to take an international flight from Aswan international airport, and we welcome to facilitate all your travel procedures.
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5-Star Farah Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $780$890 / Person
Tour starts every Monday on a weekly regular basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 4 persons and a maximum of 10 people.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
For privately escorted tours please contact us to tailor your trip.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.