Family Luxury Egypt Itinerary 10 Days Cairo and Nile Cruise
Family-friendly trip to Egypt for 10 Days, visit the major cities of Egypt Cairo, Alexandria Luxor, and Aswan by Nile cruise. We take your Family from The Great Pyramids of Giza to visit Abu Simbel Temples in the Far south. Book Your Family luxury Egypt itinerary for 10 days to Cairo and Nile cruise today.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria - Luxor - Aswan - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort and Luxury|
Arrival to Cairo
Arrive Cairo International Airport
To begin, you will recognise our representative as soon as you arrive at Cairo International Airport. He's holding a poster with your name written on it.
This coordinator will handle all of your airport procedures, Egypt visas, and baggage receipt so that you can depart the airport in comfort.
Second, exit the airport and meet our private driver, who will greet you in a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle. He'll take you to the Marriott Mena House, a five-star hotel.
Maintain your composure and enjoy the journey!
It's your first time meeting Egyptians and seeing the streets of Cairo. That makes you want to go deeper into the streets and meet more Egyptians. Learn more about them, their culture, and their traditions in the meanwhile.
Finally, meet your coordinator who will assist you in checking into your hotel and relaxing for the first night of your luxury Egypt holiday.
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Giza Pyramids Tour
At 8:00 a.m., we will begin. A sumptuous breakfast will be served at the hotel.
Second, hop on a comfy trip to the Great Pyramids with our Egyptologist tour guide and our skilled and courteous driver.
The tour will next take you to Khufu's Great Pyramid, followed by a visit to the Queen's Pyramids, which will include a visit to the Great Pyramid's interior.
The tour then goes to the second and third pyramids of King Khafra. The Valley Temple, the Pyramid Complex, the Mortuary, the Causeway, and the Valley Temple are all located there.
At the Pyramids Panorama, you'll be ecstatic since you're about to get an incredible panoramic picture of the Great Pyramids from the Egypt Sahara. and take a 30-minute camel/horse ride
Understanding the backstory of your Egyptologist about the statue of a lion body symbolizing strength with a king's head symbolizing knowledge. It's a statue of the Great Sphinx.
Then, at 1:00 p.m., have a scrumptious lunch at a luxury restaurant in the Pyramids neighborhood.
Visit the Egyptian Museum
Then, at 2:00 p.m., start your journey to the Egyptian Museum. Your Egyptologist will take you there for 2:3 hours to see King Tut's Golden Treasure as well as other Pharaoh dynasties' treasures.
Finally, return to your hotel at 5:00 p.m. for a restful night's sleep.
A day trip to Alexandria
To begin, start with a hotel breakfast.
Second, meet your tour guide; Alexandria is the next stop on your itinerary.
When you arrive in Alexandria, start your trek at a gigantic single column. This 27-meter-tall column has stood since 284-305 AD. With its massive height and pharaonic stones, this beautiful column is a sight to behold. When it comes to its construction story, it has a great surprise in store for you.
Roman Sites in Alexandria
Pompey Pillar is only a few steps away from another amazing historical site. It is Egypt's largest cemetery! As soon as you step inside, you'll be surrounded by a unique blend of pharaonic Roman architecture, decorations, and patterns.
You may see how the Romans disposed of their dead among pharaonic beliefs in the Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, where the Roman festivals had happened with the symphony.
For this Roman theatre, you are in a design that is unlike any other Roman theatre on the planet.
The Roman Amphitheatre in Alexandria is a work of art.
Then, after a beautiful day spent admiring Egypt's magnificent Roman architectural masterpiece. Take a stop for lunch at a local restaurant before continuing your tour of the most strong citadel on the Mediterranean coast.
Islamic Sites in Alexandria
From afar, a small sandcastle may be seen. Surprisingly, it's quite large; closer inspection reveals a walled fortress with Mamluk patterns. It's the Citadel of Qaitbay. The ships on their way to Alexandria on a day's march can be seen here.
Meanwhile, as you continue along the Pharos Lighthouse, a spectacular collection of real manuscripts, original books, and history awaits you in the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Relax and enjoy yourself on the Alexandria Cornich. Similarly, before boarding our automobile, take a stroll through Alexandria's streets. We're heading back to Cairo.
Arrive in Cairo and unwind at your hotel for the evening.
Luxor and Nile Cruise check-in
Flight to Luxor
After breakfast at your hotel, meet our airport coordinator to transfer you to Cairo Airport to fly to Luxor.
Arrive in Luxor Airport, meet and assist by our Egyptologist tour guide then meet our friendly driver to start your tour in Luxor East Bank;
- Visit Karnak Temple which covers a huge area and includes several temples, the largest being the Temple of Amon.
- Visit Luxor Temple and the famous Avenue of Sphinxes.
01:00 PM Meet our driver and representative to transfer you to 5 Stars Luxury Nile Cruise and assist you with check-in for 4 nights.
01:30 PM Lunch on board of Nile cruise
Free afternoon to stroll around Luxor City and Luxor Open Air Market.
06:00 PM Transfer back to your Nile Cruise to fresh up and relax.
08:00 PM Dinner on board of your Nile Cruise.
Luxor West Bank and Sailing
Start Nile Cruise sailing
08:00 AM After Breakfast on board of Nile Cruise, meet our Tour Guide and our driver to start your tour to Luxor West Bank.
Arrive to the Valley of the Kings.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings to enjoy 3 Royal Tombs recommended by our guide, Additional visit to the King Tut from Out Side. (Interior part of the Tomb Optional with extra fees).
11:00 PM Visit The Hatshepsut Temple.
12:00 AM Visit The Colossi of Memnon.
12:00 PM Transfer back to your Nile Cruise.
01:00 PM Lunch on board of Nile cruise.
- Start Sailing towards Edfu as you sail along the fertile Nile Valley.
- Continue sailing to pass Isna Lock.
Free time on board to enjoy sailing.
08:00 PM Dinner on board of Nile cruise with Folkloric Show
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Visit to the Falcon and Crocodile Temples
08:00 AM Breakfast on board of your Nile cruise and meet your tour guide to visit
The Falcon God Horus Edfu Temple by horse carriage.
01:00 PM Lunch on board of Nile cruise.
Then start sailing towards Kom ombo and enjoy the fertile Nile Valley.
05:00 PM Arrive to Kom ombo Temple.
Visit Kom ombo Temple.
05:00 PM Continue sailing to towards Aswan.
05:30 PM Afternoon tea on the Sun Deck.
Free time on board to enjoy sailing.
08:00 PM Dinner on board of Nile cruise with Nubian show.
Trip to Abu Simbel Temples
Return flight to Abu Simbel
After Breakfast on board, meet your tour guide and our driver to transfer you to Aswan Airport to fly to Abu Simbel.
Arrive to Abu Simbel Airport.
- Visit Abu Simbel Temple.
- Visit Queen Nefertari’s Temple.
Transfer back to Aswan with our tour guide with our a/c Private modern vehicle.
01:30 PM Lunch on board of Nile cruise.
Free afternoon on board your Nile Cruise.
06:00 PM Meet your tour guide to Enjoy a walking tour around Aswan open-air bazaar.
08:00 PM Back to your cruise boat for Dinner and enjoy entertainment on board.
Aswan - Cairo
Aswan Tour and Fly back to Cairo
09:00 AM After Breakfast on board of Nile Cruise and assist you with Check out, meet your tour guide and driver to start a day tour in Aswan.
- Visit the High Dam, a rock-fill dam on the border between Egypt and Sudan
Enjoy the view of Lake Nasser, the largest artificial lake in the world
- Visit the Temple of Philae, Temple of Love on the Famous Island of Isis.
- Visit Unfinished Obelisk, the largest ancient obelisk in Aswan Granit Quarry.
Transfer back to Aswan Airport to assist you boarding your flight back to Cairo.
Arrive in Cairo and Transfer to Marriott Omar El Khayyam Luxury hotel and assist you with check in.
Old Cairo day
Visit the Coptic Cairo
At 9:00 a.m., we will begin. As soon as you finish your breakfast, meet up with the driver and tour guide for a tour around Cairo. Ask for assistance while you're checking out.
Second, the journey will begin in Coptic Christian Cairo, where you will see some of Egypt's oldest churches, including St. Sergius Church, where the Holy Crypt, where Jesus and the Virgin Mary hid from the Romans, may be seen.
On your journey to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra's Synagogue, pass through the Babylon Fortress.
Following that, at 1:00 p.m. At Nile View's handy location restaurant, your lavish, tasty lunch awaits you.
Visit The Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
Finally, your Egyptologist whisks you away to your Cairo hotel for a pleasant night's sleep.
Meet your fantastic driver and our Airport coordinator after breakfast to begin your travel to Cairo International Airport, where you will arrive 2 hours before your fly departure time.
With your luggage and boarding, our Airport Coordinator will assist you.
Return home with happy recollections of your Egypt vacation.
Our Family Luxury Egypt 10 Days Itinerary to Cairo and Nile Cruise includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above luxury Egypt itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Aswan)
- 5 nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 4 nights on board a luxury cruise boat with full board.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our Family Luxury Egypt 10 Days Itinerary to Cairo and Nile Cruise excludes
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3820$4160 / Person
"Family Luxury Egypt Itinerary Cairo and Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.