MS Esplanade Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor
Enjoy a relaxing 7 nights 8 days onboard the amazing MS Esplanade Nile cruise. Your Journey includes many highlights in Luxor and Aswan. Moreover, get to know all the history and facts about The Kings Valley, Karnak, and Isis Temple. In addition, sail to the Crocodile Temple at Kom Ombo and the Falcon Temple of Edfu. Similarly, the cruise takes you to see all the Nile valley life watching the fishermen and Egyptian farmers. contact us to book MS Esplanade Nile cruise 8 days from Luxor today.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 person|
|Style:||Educational - Enjoyment - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Esplanade Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Saturday - Check-in from Luxor
Day of arrival
When you reach Luxor, your MS Esplanade Nile Cruise will begin. Allow plenty of time to arrive to the port from which your cruise will leave. After boarding and checking in, you'll have some free time. Around 1:00 p.m., a delicious supper is served aboard the ship.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on a trip to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient sites. This city had a 2,000-year history and was once a temple-filled metropolis.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is served in the evening.
- Day 2
Sunday - Luxor city
Tour of Luxor
First and foremost, enjoy a great breakfast aboard MS Esplanade Nile Cruise ship while taking in the pure Nile air on a beautiful morning. Your Egyptologist brings you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. According to Egyptian traditions, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they travel the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a gorgeous temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple honours Egypt's greatest monarch, Hatshepsut. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialise miraculously on your way back to the boat.
Before boarding the cruise ship and crossing through Esna Lock, you'll be treated to a sumptuous lunch.
Enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge while cruising to Edfu.
Finally, unwind with a delicious dinner aboard your Edfu-bound cruise ship.
- Day 3
Monday - Nile cruise sailing
Leaving towards Edfu
To begin, this day excursion begins with an exciting adventure. Enjoy your MS Esplanade Nile Cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Following that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. The temple appears to have been completed lately because it is in outstanding condition.
Examine the brightly coloured memorials to major historical events after that. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to an end.
Enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile while admiring the Nile Valley's gorgeous meadows. Take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Then spend the night on a cruise ship in Aswan, Egypt, complete with a Galabia celebration and a delectable brunch.
It is possible to take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will enchant you with its unique ambiance.
Finally, on your voyage, dinner will be provided.
- Day 4
Tuesday - Aswan City
Sightseeing in Aswan
Begin your day vacation in Aswan, which is surrounded by natural splendour. After a sumptuous breakfast on board your MS Esplanade Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a colossal construction project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. The world's largest man-made lake, Nasser Lake, can be seen.
You and Osiris will next sail to the Philae Temple, Isis's home. Your Egyptologist will take you to Philae Temple via water taxi, where you will first witness the Nubians.
Then, while having your meal, sit back and relax on the Nile Cruise board.
Visitors arrive at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a stunning Fatimid structure on Kitchener Island, after a leisurely boat ride among tropical fruit trees, exotic flowers, and old trees with gorgeous birds.
Finally, after a relaxing night and dinner on your cruise ship, spend the night in Aswan.
- Day 5
Wednesday - Sailing Nile cruise
City of Aswan
To begin, breakfast is provided by the MS Esplanade Nile Cruise ship in Aswan. Your Egyptologist then takes you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be seen, revealing a puzzle concerning one of the pharaonic architectural hurdles. It is the largest in terms of size.
Then there's Aswan's Spicy Market and streets, which are free to see. Enjoy a leisurely trip to Kom Ombo followed by a great lunch.
Finally, a Nubian show and dinner aboard your cruise ship will provide an unforgettable evening.
- Day 6
Thursday - Nile Cruise Sailing
The Temple of Kom Ombo
A day at the palace of the deity Sobek, where you'll learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians treated their injured while seeing medical instruments. The temple's name is Kom Ombo Temple. But first, enjoy a delicious breakfast on the MS Esplanade Nile Cruise ship's deck.
Your Egyptologist will next drive you to Kom Ombo Temple. Take a boat to Edfu for a great meal after that. The peaceful excursion to Luxor includes afternoon tea.
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a galabia celebration aboard your cruise ship. As the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night, unwind in your large suites.
- Day 7
Friday - Back to Luxor
West bank of Luxor
West Luxor's charm beckons you once more. MS Esplanade Nile Cruise ship breakfast is essential first and foremost. Then go to the Theban Necropolis in Luxor to learn how Ramses II built his vast memorial temple, complete with massive statues and spectacular pharaonic architecture, to last millions of years.
It's a full-fledged pharaonic metropolis with authentic ancient Egyptian monuments, everyday things, and streets designed in the Egyptian style. You'll learn about the lifestyles of royal tomb laborers, marvel builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological artifacts with magnificent ornamentation during your Egypt tour. Deir el-Medina is the name of the town. Then there's the breathtaking Hapu Temple.
After a great meal, your Egyptologist joins you on your Nile Cruise.
Take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars after that.
Finally, there will be a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment. Unwind and relax in your cabin this evening.
- Day 8
Saturday - Check-out
Before disembarking, board MS Esplanade Nile Cruise ship at 8:00 a.m. and have a tasty breakfast meal. Depending on your flight/train schedule, you can then explore the Nobel Valley with the help of your Egyptologist.
Finally, our agent transports you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you will board a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We're looking forward to completing all of your paperwork so you can depart in style, with wonderful memories of your seven-night Nile trip.
MS Esplanade Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Packages Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Esplanade Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Packages Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2063$2235 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.