Esplanade Nile Cruise 5 Days 4 Nights from Luxor
You may tread in the footsteps of the pharaohs on Esplanade Nile cruise 5-day from Luxor to Aswan. This tour takes you to the most important historical places in Luxor. The highlights include Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and other sites. There will also be a sightseeing tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo. Continue on to Aswan for even more breathtaking views.
Our Nile cruises are known for their luxurious accommodations and expert tour guides. As a result, you can anticipate an unforgettable journey. contact us to book MS Esplanade Nile cruise 5 days from Luxor today.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 person|
|Style:||Educational - Enjoyment - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Esplanade Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Saturday - Check-in from Luxor
Nile Cruise check-in
With a sign reading "Egypt United Tours," our agent will meet you at the Luxor airport/train station. Our well-managed pick-up service is available to you.
Our skilled consultant will handle all necessary arrival requirements. Your bags will be transferred to Esplanade Nile Cruise in comfort in a private A/C modern vehicle driven by a qualified and courteous driver.
After completing your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m., you can relax on the Cruise Board and enjoy a delicious lunch.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient sites. This was once a temple-filled metropolis that grew over the course of 2000 years.
After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show. In the evening, dinner is served. After then, the remainder of the evening is yours to enjoy.
- Day 2
Sunday - Esna Lock cruising
First and foremost, enjoy a great breakfast aboard Esplanade Nile Cruise while taking in the fresh Nile breezes on a beautiful morning. Your Egyptologist brings you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. According to their beliefs, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they as would-be gods walk the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a magnificent temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple is an homage to Hatshepsut's power as a powerful queen who controlled Egypt with zeal. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialise miraculously on your way back to the boat.
After that, you'll be treated to a lavish meal before boarding the cruise ship and sailing through Esna Lock.
Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, enjoy a relaxing night aboard your cruise ship off the coast of Edfu, complete with a delectable meal.
- Day 3
Monday - Sailing Nile Cruise
Go to Edfu Temple
Firstly, This day trip begins with an unforgettable adventure. Enjoy your Esplanade Nile Cruise breakfast first and foremost. Following that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. The temple appears to have been completed recently, as it is in outstanding condition.
Then, Examine the colourful decorations depicting key historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to an end.
While verdant meadows decorate the Nile Valley, enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile. Take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Finally, Spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise ship, replete with a Galabia celebration and a scrumptious brunch. A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available. Dinner will be served on your cruise.
- Day 4
Tuesday - Arrive Aswan City
Day Tour of Aswan
Firstly, Begin your day excursion amid Aswan's captivating ambiance and stunning natural surroundings. After a delicious breakfast on board Esplanade Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a gigantic project that is considered one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries. The world's largest artificial lake, Nasser Lake, may be viewed there.
After that, you're sailing to Isis's house at the Philae Temple with the same Osiris. Your Egyptologist will transport you to Philae Temple, where you will meet the Nubians for the first time before boarding a water taxi to the temple.
then, relax and enjoy your lunch on your Nile Cruise board.
On Kitchener Island, a relaxing sailing journey by tropical fruit trees, unusual flowers, and historic trees with beautiful birds culminates at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a magnificent Fatimid structure.
Finally, After a relaxing night and dinner on your cruise ship, spend the night at Aswan.
- Day 5
Wednesday - Departure day
Begin with a delicious breakfast on board the Nile Cruise. Then you're done with the checkout process.
Our representative brings you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport for a domestic flight. You can take an international flight from Aswan International Airport, and we would be happy to help you with all of your travel preparations.
MS Esplanade Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Packages Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Esplanade Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Packages Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1178$1298 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.