MS Esplanade Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan
We’ll pick you up at the airport or train station and transport you to Aswan for a three-night Nile cruise. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, based on your trip arrangements. After you’ve seen these amazing West Bank locations. We wish you safe and pleasurable travels in the future. book Esplanade Nile Cruise 4 Days.
You can sail the Nile from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are just some of the Nile River Valley’s finest famous and beautiful historic sites.
Embark on an Esplanade Nile cruise ship for four days in the center of Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, before proceeding on the Nile River to Cairo. A four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime chance!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Esplanade Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Wednesday - Check-in
City of Aswan
Your Esplanade Nile Cruise will start once you arrive in Aswan. Allow plenty of time to travel to the port of embarkation for your trip. After check-in and onboarding, you'll have some leisure time. At 1:00 p.m., the ship serves a delicious meal.
Then go to Aswan's High Dam to see the magnificent Temple of Philae and the incomplete Obelisk. After your trip, return to the boat and relax before supper.
Finally, your trip will begin with a Nile river cruise in Aswan.
- Day 2
Thursday - Abu Simbel and Kom Ombo Temples
Abu Simbel and sailing to Kom Ombo
Pick up your brunch package from Esplanade Nile Cruise this morning. Our Egyptologist and driver will take you through Abu Simbel City and Temples, including Ramses II and Queen Nefertari Temples.
Begin your trip to the Abu Simbel Temples at the Ramses II Temple when you reach. Enjoy your Egyptologist's fascinating stories and facts about this magnificent temple, such as how the Sun rises on King Ramses Statue's forehead every year on his birth and crowning anniversary!
Visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari, the world's oldest queen, who had her adoring King build a temple for her.
Proceed to our vehicle and set out on our return journey to Aswan.
Take a rest for lunch when you arrive at your Nile Cruise. After lunch, embark on the cruise ship and take sail throughout the Nile River Valley.
Relaxing at the pool on the Cruise Roof deck while admiring the view of Egypt and the Nile Valley's green and arid dichotomy.
Before resuming your cruise, arrive in Kom Ombo city before dusk for a quick trip to the Kom Ombo Temple, where your tour guide will introduce you to the Crocodile Mummies.
On your Nile Cruise, dinner will be served.
The Cruise Lounge will have music playing all night.
- Day 3
Friday - Sailing Nile cruise
Sailing to Edfu
journeying to Edfu Meet your tourist guide in Edfu City and ride to Edfu Temple to view the Temple of the Falcon Deity Horus, where you will witness the first triumph of good over evil.
After crossing through Esna Lock on your Esplanade Nile Cruise Cruising tour, proceed to your cruise ship. While delighting in the vistas of the Nile Valley and Egyptian farmers, artists, and everyday life, have a boat lunch.
Meet your pleasant tour guide for a journey to Luxor Temple and a walking city tour of Luxor's native marketplaces and bazaars after landing in Luxor City in the afternoon.
Proceed to your cruise ship for dinner and entertaining for the evening. Luxor will serve as your temporary home.
- Day 4
Saturday - Check-out
Leaving the Nile cruise
Enjoy the Esplanade Nile Cruise to Luxor after breakfast, where you will join your tour guide and driver to start your excursion.
redirection to a different address The Temple of Amon is the most significant of the Karnak Temple complex's numerous temples.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings, where our guide recommends seeing three royal tombs, according to our guide.
- Then go to the Hatshepsut Temple and the Memnon Colossi.
The holiday will come to a close with a guarded drive to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station following a final check-out and departing time.
Esplanade Nile Cruise 4 Days package rate Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Esplanade Nile Cruise 4 Days package rate Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $885$983 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.