MS/ Esmeralda Nile Cruise from Luxor 8 Days
The MS/ Esmeralda Nile Cruise from Luxor 8 Days, seven-night Nile cruise. In the distant, mountains emerge out of nowhere, and beautiful flora surrounds you on all sides. It’s a one-of-a-kind blend of natural splendour. Pharaonic temples rise magnificently from the Nile, announcing a rich history that you will be immersed in.
The Esmeralda Nile Cruise 7-night Nile cruise itinerary takes you from this pharaonic temple to this tomb. As a result, there are pharaonic relics all over Egypt, from Luxor to Aswan, to Edfu and Kom Ombo.
The Esmeralda Nile Cruise program brings you on a sightseeing tour of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple as soon as you step off the plane in Luxor. After that, the next destination is the Luxor Theban Burial Chamber, which offers views of Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and the Memnon Colossi. This magnificent landscape includes Deir el-Medina, Ramesseum Temple, and Hapu Temple.
The Esmeralda Nile Cruise itinerary leads you on a sightseeing tour of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple as soon as you step off the plane in Luxor. The next destination is the Luxor Theban Burial Chamber, which offers views of Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and the Memnon Colossi. Deir el-Medina, Ramesseum Temple, and other ancient Egyptian temples.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Esmeralda Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Check-in Nile Cruise
East Bank of Luxor
Welcome to Thebes, now Luxor, ancient Egypt's capital, which contains one-third of the world's antiquities. You can use our skilled, well-organized transportation service to satisfy your expectations after you arrive at the Luxor railway station or airport (whichever you want).
Our agent greets you with an Egypt United Tours sign and attends to all of your demands. Outside the airport/train station, your private air-conditioned vehicle will be waiting for you, accompanied by an Egyptologist with comprehensive knowledge of the country. Take a seat inside the car and wait to be brought to the Esmeralda Nile Cruise.
Our agent will check you in at 12 p.m. Enjoy your lunch while admiring the majesty of the Nile from the Esmeralda Nile Cruise.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to the Karnak temple, which contains the complete history of Egyptian religion. Priests took the Third Thebes Deities to Luxor Temple for the main Opet ceremony while the ancient Egyptians waited in front of the pharaonic monarch and queen. On the temple walls are some Opet pharaonic texts.
Following that, your Egyptologist will drive you to Luxor Temple, where you will be able to witness the entire event through the eyes of the pharaonic rulers.
Relax by the pool or at the cruise desk as you arrive at your Nile Cruise.
Finally, the Esmeralda Nile Cruise was an unforgettable adventure. Spend the night in Luxor, using the cruise ship's accommodations.
- Day 2
Nile Cruise Navigation
West Bank of Luxor
Passengers on the cruise ship are enjoying a delicious breakfast while enjoying the cool Nile breeze. Your Egyptologist chauffeurs you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. It is the pharaohs' afterlife, according to Egyptian legend, where they can travel through pharaonic underground passages and pretend to be gods.
A majestic temple rises from the mountain's heart. The Hatshepsut Temple reflects Hatshepsut's mighty dominion over the ancient Egyptians. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialise miraculously on your way back to the boat.
Then sit back and enjoy as you ride the Go board through Esna Lock. Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, consider dining and entertainment on a cruise ship.
- Day 3
Nile Cruise Sailing
A fantastic meeting kicks off the day's adventure. First, have breakfast on the cruise ship. Following that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse carriage excursion to Horus's residence, Edfu Temple. The temple in the midst of the best-preserved temple appears to have been recently completed by the pharaohs.
Take in the vibrant decor depicting significant historical events. After that, your Egyptologist will accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible voyage to Kom Ombo will come to a close.
Float along the Nile while viewing the agricultural splendour of the Nile Valley. While travelling to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's opulent lunch and afternoon tea.
Enjoy a Galabyia party and a sumptuous lunch on the cruise ship while at Aswan. A free walking tour of Aswan's stores and bustling open-air market is available, which will captivate you with its unique ambiance. On your Esmeralda Nile Cruise, dinner will be served.
- Day 4
Aswan Day Tour
Begin your day trip at Aswan, which has a wonderful vibe and stunning natural surroundings. Your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered as one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries, after a wonderful breakfast on board the Esmeralda Nile Cruise. The world's largest man-made lake, Nasser Lake, was developed in the twentieth century.
Following that, you and Osiris will travel to the Philae Temple, which houses Isis. Your Egyptologist leads you to Philae Temple, where you meet the Nubians, before taking a water taxi to the temple.
Relax and enjoy your lunch on your Nile Cruise board after that.
On Kitchener Island, the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a grand Fatimid building, is approached via a breathtaking journey. Then, Spend the night at Aswan after a leisurely night and dinner on your cruise ship.
- Day 5
Nile Cruise- Sailing
Coming back from Aswan
Breakfast is served on the cruise ship in Aswan. After that, Your Egyptologist introduces you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be seen, resolving one of the pharaonic architectural mysteries. It has always been the most important consideration.
A free tour of Aswan's spice market and streets is included in the itinerary. While dining on the cruise ship, take a leisurely excursion to Kom Ombo. While spending overnight at Kom Ombo, enjoy a magnificent evening aboard your cruise ship with Nubian music and food. Your cruise ship will include Nubian music and cuisine that evening.
- Day 6
Kom Ombo Temple Visit – Sail to Luxor
Visit to the Crocodile God's Temple
We spent the day studying about the first pharaonic hospital, ancient Egyptian wound treatment, and surgical equipment at the god Sobek's palace. The Kom Ombo Temple is the place. But first, enjoy a delectable breakfast aboard the Esmeralda Nile Cruise ship.
Your Egyptologist will next drive you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a boat to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is offered after a fantastic tour to Luxor.
On board your Esmeralda Nile Cruise ship, enjoy a wonderful dinner replete with a Jalabiya celebration. Relax in your large room as the cruise ship approaches Luxor.
- Day 7
Luxor West Bank
Second trip to the West Bank of Luxor
The attraction of West Luxor entices you to return. The cruise ship, first and foremost, delivers breakfast. In Luxor's Theban Necropolis, beginning at the Ramesseum Temple, learn how Ramses II built his gigantic memorial temple, complete with massive statues and amazing pharaonic architecture, to last millions of years.
The ancient Egyptian laborer's city is a massive pharaonic metropolis with authentic Egyptian houses, daily requirements, and ancient Egyptian streets set out in their own distinct manner. You'll encounter royal tomb builders, dazzling marvel designers, and pharaonic core archaeological riches with gorgeous embellishments during your Egypt tour. Deir el-Medina is its name. Then there's Hapu Temple, which is quite magnificent.
Your Egyptologist then joins you on your Nile Cruise for a delicious dinner. After that, have a free guided tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, the Nile Cruise ship hosts dinner and a party. For the evening, unwind and rest in your cabin.
- Day 8
Luxor is where Nile cruise passengers leave their journey.
Board the cruise ship for a delicious lunch at 8:00 a.m. Then, depending on your flight/train schedule, you can visit the Valley of the Nobels with the help of your Egyptologist.
For a domestic or international flight, our agent brings you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport (according to your choice). We're excited to complete all of your paperwork so you can go in style and with fond memories of your Salacia Nile Cruise.
MS Esmeralda Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of Esmeralda 5-Star Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Esmeralda Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1785$1965 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.