Egyptian Pyramids Tour
Meeting Time: 08:00 AM
08:00 AM Meet our tour guide and driver at your stay in Cairo to transfer you to start your tour via our a/c private modern vehicle.
Firstly start at Giza Pyramids Plateau, to visit the Great Pyramid of King Cheops ‘Khufu”. Follow your Egyptologist guide to learn everything about the Great Pyramid, How it was built, why, and how long it took to construct it. (Entry to the burial chamber and interior part of the Great Pyramid is with an extra ticket). After that and in front of the Great Pyramid you will see three small pyramids; Which were dedicated to the Queens (King’s wife and 2 daughters).
After that, your tour guide takes you to visit Chephren and Mykerinos Pyramids; On this road you will meet also another three small pyramids for the Queens. Also, you visit the Mortuary Temple of Chephren. and stop to take photos of the Great Pyramid from far. Your Egyptologist tour guide helps you to meet the Great Statue of Sphinx who’s the majestic paranoiac statue, (optional camel ride with extra fees).
Enjoy a lovely panoramic view of the 3 Great Pyramids from the Sahara Desert, where you have an opportunity for a camel ride.
Enjoy lunch at a Pyramid view restaurant
Step Pyramid in Saqqara
After lunch, your tour guide and driver are ready to take you to visit the Step Pyramid of King Zoser “first pyramid ever built”. Arrive at the Saqqara area where you go to visit the complex of the Step Pyramid, the Northern Tomb. On the other hand, see the best limestone structure in the history of mankind.
After that, meet your driver with your Egyptologist guide to transfer you to Dahshur pyramids, your ride will take one hour to arrive at Dahshur. Spend an amazing tour to see the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid.
Visit 2 of the first pyramids had built-in history, the Bent pyramid the first real attempt of developing a pyramid shape royal tomb. and the Red pyramid which is the first true pyramid. Go inside the Red Pyramid to see the burial chamber of King Senefru the Father of the Great Pyramid builder “King Cheops”
Finally, meet your driver to assist you to transfer back to your stay in Cairo. And wish to have a lovely evening after this day tour to the Egyptian Pyramids.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
- Pickup and drop-off from a meet point you choose.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in this itinerary by modern private vehicle.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the landmarks and sites are included.
- Egyptologist escorts you throughout your day tour.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- All services charges and taxes.
- Extra entrance fees & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $115$125 / Person
The price above is for a minimum of 2 persons.
Supplement for a solo traveler is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.