4 Days Egypt vacation all inclusive Package
In 4 Days you arrive at top Egypt sightseeing, as the greatness of the Pharaohs appears clearly. Enjoy the timeless majesty of ancient Egypt on this marvelous Egypt vacation all inclusive package. Explore a myriad of ancient treasures and meet the miracle of history that, since it was founded on the earth, and still captures the attention and the hearts yearn to stand in front of all this pharaonic majesty, it is the pyramids of Giza.
Via this 4 Days Egypt vacation all inclusive, leave the great statue and the majestic Pharaonic guard, the Sphinx, then set your foot inside among giant statues representing King Ramses II in the heart of a huge mountain.
So, suddenly, you uncover that a majestic temple is completely carved inside this great mountain. To enter to where you are surrounded by unparalleled pharaonic grandeur. From here, you will realize that this 4 Days Egypt vacation all inclusive is enough to see the wonders of the land of history.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Culture|
Welcome to The Land of The Pharaohs
Arrival Day to Cairo international Airport
“Egypt United Tours” representative is ready on your flight arrival to assist you at all airport procedures to leave the airport easily. Then, In front of the gate, a modern a/c private vehicle is on your service, driven by a friendly captain to transport you and the representative to your hotel in Cairo.
Then, comfortably arrive at your hotel, your private coordinator completes all the check-in formalities. Next, Enjoy your night in Cairo.
Giza Pyramids- Egyptian Museum
First Day Tour in Cairo Capital City
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. After that, amid the Giza Pyramids, begin your day tour to be in the heart of the golden era of ancient Egypt, meeting pharaonic miracles that still puzzle the world with updated secrets and facts day today.
Come close and uncover more about these icons of the pharaonic civilization. From the surprise that the Khufu Pyramid was not just a royal tomb to the facts of Khafre and Menkaure Pyramids. And also, meet the 6 small queens pyramids; you have a chance to enter one of them.
Then, Wander amid Giza Pyramids Plateau until arriving at where the majestic funeral of King Khafre launched in the Valley Temple. And then to the Great Statue of Sphinx.
Next, images gather you with the great pharaonic icons, 3 Great Pyramids & Sphinx to appear as if you are a part of this ancient Egypt at Panorama Pyramids.
After that, at 01.00 pm, it is the time of a lunch break at a pyramids view restaurant.
Relish your delicious meal. Then, transfer to the Egyptian museum as a following stop of your day tour. A gate separates you from a real treasure; over 250,000 genuine, pharaonic daily life tools and rare artifacts spanning over 2700 BCE to 300 CE. Enjoy your 2 hours tour inside the Egyptian Museum.
Then, spend a splendid of free time in Cairo streets. Finally, transfer back to your hotel for overnight and dinner.
Travel To Abu Simbel Temples
Abu Simbel Temples Day tour
On a holy area for the pharaohs, even before establishing any temples, as it was the spot of god Hathor, your day tour will be. First of all, relish your breakfast at the hotel.
Then, meet your Egyptologist to join a domestic flight to Abu Simbel temples.
Wander amid giant statues that adorn a mountain. Actually, these pharaonic figurines bless your way into the heart of this mountain to find yourself amidst a magical Pharaonic temple with dazzling decorations and great statues. All the temple was carved in the mountain to appear the genius of the pharaohs, especially that he took a design that allowed Ramses II to take a covenant from the sun to celebrate it throughout the ages.
Next, Nasser lake appears magically, have an unforgettable lunch in this wonderful world.
Then, via a domestic flight from Abu Simbel airport to Cairo airport, return back to Cairo.
Finally, Enjoy a free evening and a dinner meal in Cairo. A relaxing overnight at Cairo hotel.
Departure to Home
Departure Flight from Cairo
On your final day, firstly, relish your breakfast at the hotel, or as per your flight time, pick up your breakfast bag from the hotel to the airport. Next, Via air-conditioned private vehicle, transfer with the accompany of our airport coordinator to Cairo airport. This coordinator assists you at all the departure airport procedures to smoothly return back to home after enjoying an amazing time in the land of the pharaohs.
- Meet, and assist service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transportation from/to airports.
- 3 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo (Half board).
- 2 Domestic Flight tickets (Cairo/Abu Simbel) (Abu Simbel/ Cairo).
- Private modern a/c vehicle throughout your entire tour in Egypt.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
- 3 Breakfast meals, 2 Lunch meals, and 3 dinner meals.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $870$1190 / Person
Tour runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 10 persons and a maximum of 15 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
For privately escorted tours please contact us to tailor your trip.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.