Visit The Pyramids in Giza and Fayoum with a relaxing dream trip onboard a five stars Egypt Cruise sailing the fertile Nile River Valley, travel to the South of Egypt to Aswan and Luxor where you will be fascinated by the Giant Temples and the colorful tombs of the pharaohs, visit Alexandria city on the Mediterranean to see the Roman Heritage, taste the flavor of Cairo Streets and Bazars within 10 fantastic days of Egypt Pyramids Tour Package.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024 - Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor - Alexandria - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
- Day 1
Arrival to Cairo International Airport Terminal – Egyptian Museum Visit
Arrival Day to start your Egypt Pyramids Tour Package
Upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, meet with our coordinator at the Airport he/she will be holding a sign with “Your Name” to assist through Airport procedures and Egypt Visa.
Our friendly driver and our tour guide (professional Egyptologist) are waiting for you outside Cairo Airport Arrival Terminal; to take you for your first sightseeing tour in Cairo at the Egyptian Museum.
Then, enjoy your tour at The Egyptian Museum to see the Golden Treasures of the Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs, visit the Collection of King Tut, Rameses II, Queen Hatshepsut, and Akhenaton.
At the Egyptian Museum, you will see the oldest artifacts from the Pyramids Builders Era five thousand years ago, reaching the Ptolemy and Roman artifacts from 2000 years back.
Your Tour guide and driver will transfer you later to assist you with check-in at the hotel in Cairo for 2 Nights.
- Day 2
Egypt Great Pyramids Full Day Tour
Pyramids of Giza Tour
Firstly, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel, and meet our friendly Egyptologist to start a full-day tour of the Great Pyramids of Egypt.
Today you will have a full-day tour of the Pyramids of Giza; Transfer to the 3 Great Pyramids Area and Plateau to visit the Big Pyramid of King Khufu, our tour guide will take you for a historical walking tour around the Pyramid to visit; the Three Small Pyramids of the Queens to get an opportunity to enter one of them.
Then, explore the Mortuary Temple location, proceed to reach the Second Pyramid of King Chefren to enjoy a unique view, and explore the site with our Egyptologist tour guide, visit the Funerary Temple of King Chefren and the remains of the Causeway.
Meet our driver again to take a ride to the Pyramids Panorama, where you get a fantastic panoramic view of the 3 Great Pyramids; drive later to visit the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure to learn more secrets about one of the 7 Wonders of the World, Giza Pyramids.
Your visit to the Pyramids of Giza goes on to reach the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple; to know more about the massive lion statue and how Ancient Egyptians processed Mummification for their kings' dead bodies.
Your great adventure ends today and transfer you back to the hotel for a free evening and overnight stay in Cairo.
- Day 3
Visit to Step Pyramid - Red and Bent Pyramids
Saqqara and Dahshour Tour
Firstly, get your Breakfast at the hotel. Then, meet your Egyptologist tour guide and driver, start with our private A/C vehicle to go to Saqqara, visit the Step Pyramid of King Djoser to see the first real stone structure in history.
In Saqqara, our tour guide will take you for a short tour to the Museum of the Step Pyramid Architect, Imhotep, the Minister, priest, and engineer at the time of King Djoser 2700 BC.
Close by Saqqara you will go to Memphis open-air Museum to see the oldest capital of Egypt with its Marble Sphinx and Ramses Colossi.
Then, transfer to Dahshour; to visit the Red and Bent Pyramids of King Senefru, enjoy an amazing opportunity to enter the Red Pyramid to see the Pyramid's interior corridors and burial chamber.
Meet our driver again to transfer you to the Bent Pyramid, to see the first failed attempt to make a real shape of a pyramid.
Transfer to El Azhar Street to enjoy some free time shopping at the most popular local bazaars in Egypt; Khan El Khalili Bazar, before we transfer you to Giza Train Station to board the First Class Sleeper train, Dinner on board, and overnight travel to Aswan.
- Day 4
Aswan Highlights Day Tour – Check in your Nile Cruise Ship
Aswan City Tour
Train snacks Breakfast will be served in your cabin before arrival to Aswan city at 0800 in the morning, our local coordinator with our tour guide will be waiting for you at Aswan Train station to assist you to get off and start your day tour to Aswan touristic highlights.
Transfer by our A/C private vehicle to the High Dam to visit the Egyptian Soviets' great project in the 20th century, visit the Lotus Symbol of Friendship, view Lake Nasser and the First Nile Cataract.
Then, enjoy your first meeting with a Nubian man at Philae port to assist you to take a motorboat to Isis Island where you will visit Philae Temple of Love.
Back again to the land of Aswan to go for a short visit to the Unfinished Obelisk to see the Granite Stone Quarries of Aswan.
Then, get ready for Egypt Nile Cruise check-in; this will be where your stay for 3 nights onboard 5 stars Cruise Ship with full-board.
Time to relax and get fresh before you have your first lunch on board; Free afternoon at leisure on your Egypt Cruise sundeck to enjoy the pool and the Sun.
Take advantage to walk around Aswan Local Bazaar and Spices Markets before you go back to Nile Cruise for Dinner on board.
Enjoy a Nubian Show in the Egypt Cruise lounge bar and overnight.
- Day 5
Nile Cruise Navigation and Kom Ombo Temple Tour
Kom Ombo Temple Visit
Firstly, start a relaxing morning today by having your Nile Cruise Breakfast and start navigating the Nile River.
Then, spend a full day sailing the fertile land of Egypt to witness the beauty of the Nile Valley and The Banks of the River.
Lunch on board before Kom Ombo Temple emerges on the Horizon, where your Cruise Ship stops sailing to enjoy your visit to the Crocodile God House and Temple.
Then, back to your Egypt Cruise to enjoy a few hours of sailing before arriving in Edfu city. Dinner on board and overnight.
Enjoy Nile Cruise music entertainment and overnight.
- Day 6
Temple of Edfu Tour and Nile Cruise Sailing to Luxor
Edfu Temple Tour
Firstly, get your cruise Breakfast is ready on board before you go for a horse carriage ride with our tour guide to Edfu Temple.
Then, visit the Temple of the Horus, the Falcon God, and back to your Egypt Cruise for Lunch, then proceed sailing to Isna Lock, Cross the Nile Lock at Isna, and continue your amazing cruising journey to Luxor.
Upon arrival to Luxor City, meet our tour guide to go for a tour to Luxor Temple and the Local Open-air Markets of Luxor City.
Back to Your Cruise Ship for dinner, oriental music, and overnight on board.
- Day 7
Luxor West Bank Day Tour - Disembarkation
Luxor City Tour
Firstly, get your Egypt cruise Breakfast, your tour guide assists you with check-out then start a fantastic day tour to the West Bank of Luxor and Great Temple of Karnak.
Our friendly driver is ready to transfer you to the West Bank of Luxor City; to visit the Valley of Kings, where the great pharaohs of Egypt were buried, your tour guide will escort you to visit; 3 of the best tombs in the Valley to learn how ancient Egyptians Kings dug their beautiful houses of eternity.
The tour goes on to reach the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut to visit her unique temple at El Dier El Bahary.
Then, visit the Two Giant Statues of Memnon to take charming photos before our tour guide takes you to enjoy Lunch at Nile view restaurant in Luxor city.
Go later to visit the last tourist attraction in Luxor city at Karnak Temple, visit the Holy Lake, the Massive Pylons, Obelisks, and Colonnades.
Your friendly tour guide will take you later for last minutes visit to; Luxor Local Streets and Bazaar, before transferring to Luxor Train Station to take your First Class sleeper back to Cairo and overnight with Dinner on board.
- Day 8
Hawara, El-Lahun and Meidum Pyramids - Fayoum
Fayoum City Tour
Your train arrives in Cairo, Firstly, get your Breakfast on board then meet with our expert tour guide and start a full-day tour to Fayoum Pyramids.
After that, arrive at Fayoum and start your visit to; Hawara Pyramid of King Amenemhat III, located about 9 KM (6 Miles) from Fayoum City, explore the Mud-brick pyramid made 1850 BC.
Then, transfer later to visit El Lahun Pyramid of King Senusert II built 1844 BC, visit the Six Mastabas of the Queens and explore the area with our Egyptologist tour guide.
40 KM (30 Miles) South West of El Lahun Pyramid, our driver will transfer you to visit the Meidum Pyramid of King Senefru "Father of King Cheops"; explore the pyramid and the surrounding tombs before we transfer you back to the hotel in Cairo to check-in and free evening at the hotel.
- Day 9
Alexandria Sightseeing’s and Tour Attractions on the Mediterranean
Alexandria City Tour
Firstly, enjoy your Breakfast at the hotel then meet our Egyptologist tour guide and our friendly driver to transfer you to Alexandria city on the Mediterranean.
Then, start your day tour to the Bride of the Mediterranean at the Roman Catacomb of Kom El Shokafa.
After that, transfer later to visit El Serabeum Cave and Pillar of Pompey at Amoud El Sawary.
A unique visit to the Roman Amphitheater and the Birds Villa.
Then, enjoy a charming ride on the Mediterranean coast to reach Alexandria Eastern Harbor; visit the site of the ruined Light House, the submerged Palace of Queen Cleopatra, and Quitbay Citadel.
Stop for a photo break outside Alexandria New Library and start your way back to Cairo.
- Day 10
After having breakfast at the hotel, meet our friendly driver to transfer you to Cairo Airport Departure Terminal to board your flight back home with great memories of your Egypt Pyramids Tour Package.
Egypt Pyramids Tour Package includes:
- Airport Meet and assist by our Airport Coordinator.
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Cairo at Hotel for 04 Nights.
- Egypt Cruise on the Nile with full-board accommodation for 03 Nights.
- First Class Train Tickets (Cai/Asw – Lux/Alex) on board of Sleeper Train for 2 Nights with half board.
- All Transportation during the trip by Modern Private A/C Vehicle. (including Fuel)
- Two Transfers from and to Airport on Arrival and Departure.
- Four Transfer to Train Stations in (Cai, Asw, and Lux).
- Expert Tour Guide during your trip. “Egyptologist”
- 9 Breakfasts – 3 Lunches and 5 Dinners.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
Egypt Pyramids Tour Package excludes:
- International Airfare Flight Ticket from Home.
- Egypt Entry Visa Stamp.
- Sites Entrance fees are mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Optional Tours and Sites not mentioned in our itinerary above.
- Drinks and meals are not mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Items of Personal Nature, internet and phone calls, etc.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1980$2178 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.