Top-Rated Egypt Luxury Small Group 10 days trip with Hurghada
In fact, your Egypt Luxury Small Group 10 days trip with Hurghada, including a must-visit to the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan to see the most magnificent historical attractions between Luxor East and West Banks to see Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Valley of The Kings and Queens, Hatshepsut Mortuary Temple, in Aswan make a visit to The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Love (Philae). Enjoy your time in Hurghada, and relax on the beach with some inner peace.
Book this trip with Egypt United Tours to guarantee the best service and experience in your life.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5* Luxury Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Small Group Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Group Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||6 to 15 person|
|Style:||Educational, Cultural, Leisure|
Arrival Day in Egypt
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, your incredible Egypt Luxury Small Group 10 days trip with Hurghada will officially begin. When you arrive at the airport, our company representative will assist you with your baggage and Visa procedures. Take you to where our driver will be waiting. Start your fantastic trip to a 5* hotel with our air-conditioned tour bus and a night in Cairo.
Egypt United Tours' representative will help you check into your hotel and then leave you to relax.
Cairo Tour Day
First, Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel to start your day. At the hotel lobby, your private Egyptologist and driver are waiting in your hotel to join you for an incredible day. They will transfer you in our modern A/C vehicle to the first stop in your itinerary, the Giza Pyramids Plateau. To reveal the first secret
The Great Pyramids - The Sphinx
Initially, we will drive you to the Great Pyramid of King Khufu where you will see the Queen's Pyramids and The Great Sphinx Statue Sculpture.
Visit the King Khafra Pyramid to learn more about the Pyramids Complex.
View the whole collection of pyramids in the vicinity before visiting the small Pyramid of King Menkaure.
In the Pyramids of Giza Complex, you will find the east of the Pyramid of Chefren, between the River Nile and the Great Sphinx.
Legend has it that the most fabulous Egyptian kings and pharaohs all opted to be buried in the Valley of the Temple of Khafre. Hathor, Bubastis, and Khafre are commemorated by the numerous artifacts unearthed at the Valley Temple. In the 1860s, statues of Khafre were unearthed in the shrine.
Then, enjoy a delicious Egyptian Lunch at a 5 stars restaurant in the Pyramids Area.
Finally, transfer back to your luxury hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Old Cairo Touring
Coptic and Islamic Cairo
Firstly, the group has their breakfast at 8:00. After breakfast, you'll have to meet your Egyptologist guide and driver.
Then, a day trip to historic areas of Cairo.
We will see the Hanging Church, St. Sergius Church, and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra in old Cairo.
Then, our tour will take you to Mokatam to see the Saladin Citadel and the Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque.
Finally, the day's last stop will be at Khan El El Khalili Market, where your tour guide will tell you to spend some time at your leisure browsing the stalls.
Finally, Transfer back to the hotel and relax at your hotel.
Arrive at Aswan and Start Your Day Tour.
Early Breakfast in the morning at your hotel and meet our coordinator at the hotel's lobby help you to check out procedures and convey you to the Airport to fly to Aswan.
Arrive in Aswan and meet our Guide there to start your trip.
-The High Dam is an earthen dam on the border between Egypt and Sudan.
- Temple of Philae, the Temple of Love on the renowned Island of Isis.
- Unfinished Obelisk, the most significant ancient obelisk in the Aswan Granit Quarry.
- then, Enjoy a Nubian Lunch in Aswan at around 1:00 PM.
-After that, our tour guide and driver will transfer you to check in on a 5* Nile Cruise.
Kom Ombo and Sailing to Edfu
Kom Ombo Temple Tour
Have breakfast on the Sundeck first thing in the morning at 8:00. Relax in the sun and swim in the pool until it's time to visit the pharaonic hospital and the temple dedicated to the God Sobek(Kom Ombo). After exploring Kom Ombo Temple, board your Nile cruise ship and return for Lunch. After that, start sailing to Edfu Temple. You'll spend the night in the city of Edfu. Have fun with your dinner meal. At last, relax in the comfort of your opulent room.
Edfu Temple Visiting
A good time to have breakfast is between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. The next stop on your tour is the Edfu Temple, the country's second-largest and best-preserved temple, you will see all the magic, architectural genius, and creativity of inscriptions when they had just been placed on the earth.
Afterward, get back on your Nile cruise to experience the beautiful Isna Lock. Enjoy your Lunch meal onboard. Head to Luxor.
After arriving in Luxor City in the afternoon, meet your friendly tour guide for a visit to Luxor Temple and a strolling city tour of Luxor's local markets and bazaars.
Return to your cruise ship for dinner and take in the last night's entertainment.
Luxor Tour and Check-Out
Luxor Day Tour
08:00 AM Breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, then check out and begin your tour in Luxor with your tour guide and driver.
Transfer to visit Karnak Temple is a massive complex with multiple temples, the greatest of which is the Temple of Amon.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings, where our guide recommends three royal tombs.
Finally, the cruise will end with a final check-out and departure time, followed by an escorted transfer to Luxor Airport to Hurghada.
Hurghada Free Day
Red Sea Hurghada Arrival - Free Day
When you get there, you will get assisted with the check-in process and spend 3 all-inclusive nights near the beach.
After having lunch at the hotel; you will have free time in the afternoon to explore the beach and pool.
Then, Free afternoon at your hotel
lastly, Around 08:00 p.m. Dinner will be provided by the hotel, and the rest of the evening is yours to rest or indulge in any entertaining activity you like.
Free At leisure By The Red Sea Beach
Spend a free day by the Red Sea's crystal water and sandy beach.
Enjoy your All Inclusive accommodation Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the set time.
End of your Egypt Luxury Small Group 10 days trip with Hurghada
A leisurely morning by the Red Sea begins with a delicious breakfast and a meeting with our airport consultant who will help you with check-out. To be transferred to Hurghada Domestic Airport for your flight to Home.
Wish you a lovely Trip.
Egypt Luxury Small Group 10 days trip with Hurghada Includes:
- Professional pickup service & drop-off at Cairo International Airport.
- Transfers to all the attractions that are named in the itinerary.
- Domestic flight Ticket to Aswan.
- Domestic flight Ticket to Hurghada
- Egyptologist accompanies you to all the attractions and sites that are named.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the mentioned attractions.
- 3 Nights 5* Hotel accommodation in Cairo.
- 3 nights accommodation onboard a 5* Nile Cruise.
- 3 nights accommodation in 5* hotel in Hurghada
- all mentioned meals above.
- Taxes and service charges.
Egypt Luxury Small Group 10 days trip with Hurghada Excludes:
- International Airfare
- Any OPtional Needs
- Entry Visa
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3500$3850 / Person
Our Egypt Luxury Small Group 10 days trip with Hurghada Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April, a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.