Explore The Cradle of Civilization & Follow the Secrets of History Via Egypt Itinerary 10 days from the UK
Egypt Itinerary 10 days from the UK includes visiting Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, Luxor, and Aswan. That is to say, the Egypt Itinerary 10 days is well-planned to enable you to discover Egypt’s top attractions within only 10 days.
In the same vein, Egypt Itinerary 10 days from the UK offers you a wonderful experience sailing the Nile River and the Nile Valley on a Nile cruise for 3 nights.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor - Alexandria - Giza - Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
- Day 1
Arrival At Cairo Airport, Check-in Hotel
Board your flight from London.
Arrival at Cairo International Airport.
Our airport coordinator will be assisting you with Egypt Entry Visa and all airport processes.
The first ride in Cairo begins with our nice driver. A/C private vehicle transfer to Giza city; view the Pyramids of Giza on the way.
Arrive at the hotel to assist you with check-in for 2 nights, overnight in Giza.
- Day 2
Giza Plateau & Memphis Sightseeing's Day Tour
Giza Pyramids, Saqqara Step Pyramid, and Memphis
08.00 am After your hotel breakfast, meet your friendly tour guide for a private trip to the Great Pyramids of Giza. Learn about the construction of these gigantic royal tombs and how they were used to unlock the mysteries of Egyptian civilization.
Visit the Great Pyramid of King Khufu; visit the Small Pyramids of the Queens and experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to step inside one of them. Optional entry to The Great Pyramid.
Then, Visit the Basalt Ruins of the Mortuary Temple. Nex, transfer to the Second Great Pyramid of King Khafra. The Third Pyramid of King Menkaure is your next stop. Take a look at the entrance and the Three Small Pyramids of Queens as you approach.
Afterward, take a photo break at the Pyramids Panorama. It's time to say goodbye to your adventurous tour of the Pyramids when you reach the Great Sphinx's claws. Mummies and embalming are taught about at the Mummification Temple.
01.00 pm In front of the Sphinx, at a Pyramids View Restaurant, is a lunch break.
After that, Take a tour of Imhoteb's museum at Saqqara, where you'll see the world's first stone building, The Step Pyramid of Djoser. Then, Visit the Open-air Museum of Egypt's Oldest Capital, Memphis; See the Massive King Ramses II and Queen Hatshepsut Marble Sphinx.
05.00 pm Your driver will pick you up again to take you back to your hotel for an evening at leisure in Cairo and an overnight stay.
- Day 3
Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo Tour Attractions
Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Hanging Church, St. Sergius and Bacchus Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, and Travel by Sleeper Train
08.00 am Your breakfast is ready at the hotel, start your day tour to the Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo today with your tour guide.
Visit the Egyptian Museum with our Egyptologist tour guide. Come on a 2-hour tour of the Ancient Egyptian Museum to see thousands of ancient Egyptian artifacts, spanning over two millennia of Egyptian history from 2700 BC until the Greco-Roman period of 300 AD.
Saladin's Great Citadel is located in the northeast of Cairo, near El-Moqqatam Hills, and is accessible by private vehicle and driver. Visit the Alabaster Mosque, the Green Mosque, and the Castel Panorama "Mahka El Qalaa".
01.00 Pm, Lunch Break at splendid Restaurant to relish the tasty Egyptian food.
Then, proceed to Visit the Old Coptic Cairo in Cairo's Christian Quarter.
Next, proceed to see the Hanging Church of the Virgin Mary and the Abu Serga Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus.
Ben Ezra Synagogue tells the story of the Jews of Egypt; Moses' wife scooped him up from the Nile at the Pharaoh's palace.
Then, Enjoy wandering Egypt streets and see how wonderfully Cairo seems as a Paris that overlooks the Nile.
07.00 pm Take the First Class Night Sleeper Train south to Aswan City. Enjoy a delicious dinner onboard and a comfortable night's sleep.
- Day 4
Aswan Attractions Day Tour
Aswan High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished Obelisk
07.00 am enjoy your train breakfast in your compartment to start your Aswan day tour by the accompany of your private tour guide.
Assisting you with your luggage at the train station, our private A/C vehicle and pleasant local driver will take you on a sightseeing tour of Aswan.
Visit one of the largest dams in the world, Aswan High Dam, the Nile Cataract, Lake Nasser, and the Lotus Symbol of Friendship between Egyptians and Soviets.
Subsequently, our Egyptologist Tour Guide takes you to board your Nubian Taxi and sail the Nile to the Island of Love, where you witness the Temple of Philae, the House of Goddess Isis.
Back to the Nubian Port and transfer to the Northern Granite Quarry in Aswan to view the Unfinished Obelisk.
01.00 pm Check-in begins at 1:00 pm on our Nile Cruise Ship for 3 nights with full board.
First, freshen up and wander Aswan's markets and streets.
08.00 pm Overnight on board the Nile Cruise including dinner and Nubian show.
- Day 5
Nile Cruise Sailing To Kom Ombo
Nile Cruise Sailing - Enjoy your Egypt Itinerary 10 Days from the UK
After the cruise breakfast, take a felucca sailing around Aswan Islands. Purify your soul amid the spectacular nature and the fresh atmosphere of Aswan. The Nile embraces your felucca to take you to its heart, to the amazing Aga Khan Mausoleum. This wonderful Fatimid architecture. Then, Kitchener’s Island appears magically with the blossoming flowers and antique plants while hearing the birds singing in trees.
01.00 pm After your return to your Nile Cruise board, you'll eat lunch, and then set sail for Kom Ombo.
Sundeck's view of Egypt's fertile land and the lives of Egyptian farmers. Slow cruise navigation down the picturesque Nile Valley.
This evening, arrive at the Kom Ombo Temple.
08.00 pm Then it's back to the ship for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 6
Temple of Kom Ombo & Edfu Temple Visit
Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, and Nile Cruise Sailing to Isna Lock
08.00 am, after enjoying breakfast on the Nile Cruise Sundeck; your tour guide accompanies you to Kom Ombo Temple, the house of God Sobek.
Then; Your tour guide takes you on a horse-drawn carriage journey to Edfu's Falcon God Horus Temple after a pleasant Nile River cruise.
Back to your Nile Cruise to continue your amazing Nile Valley sailing experience.
01.00 pm While sailing to Esna Town to cross the Nile Lock, a cruise lunch is waiting for you.
The evening will be spent in the Temple of Luxor, which is a must-see for every Egyptophile. Luxor Local Markets and Bazaar walking trip is complimentary.
Luxor city nighttime after a nice supper on board and cruise entertainment.
- Day 7
Excursions and Sightseeing in Luxor:
Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, and Karnak Temples
08.00 am In the morning, after a leisurely breakfast on board, check out of the Nile Cruise. Then you will be picked up by our Egyptologist Tour Guide and Driver, who will then take you on a tour of Luxor's Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temples.
Starting at the West Bank of Luxor, you'll get a glimpse of the Kings' Valley and learn how the ancient Egyptians carved and colored their magnificent Royal Tombs.
After that, enthusiastic visitors should visit El Dier El Bahary's Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Before returning to Luxor East Bank, your tour guide and driver will stop at the Colossi of Memnon for a photo opportunity before taking you to Karnak Temple, Egypt's largest temple and the second largest temple in the world.
04.00 pm Last-minute shopping at Luxor City's Open-Air Market is still possible.
07.00 pm To board the First Night Train to Cairo with Dinner onboard, meet your driver again in Luxor and he will take you to the train station.
- Day 8
El-Moez Street and Khan Al-Khalili Market Day Tour
El-Moez Street, Khan Al-Khalili Market Day Tour, and Traveling to Alexandria
07.00 am After eating breakfast on board, the train arrives in Cairo.
Our local tour guide and private driver will greet you to take a dazzling journey amid the Fatimids and Mamluks eras in El-Moez Street and Khan Al-Khalili Market. Wander amidst the vibrant Islamic architecture and the shiny artifacts in this largest open-air Islamic museum globally.
At 01.00 Pm, relish your lunch break. After that, Via A/C private vehicle, your tour guide takes you on a day trip to Alexandria in the Mediterranean sea.
Comfortably you arrive at Alexandria to check into a hotel for one night. You can be on your own for the rest of the evening.
- Day 9
City Tour in Alexandria
Catacombs at Kom El Shokafa, Roman Amphitheater, Pompey's Pillar, Citadel of Quitby, Alexandria Library, and Montazah Park
08.00 breakfast at the hotel. Next; Meet our local tour guide for a wonderful day of Alexandria sightseeing.
Alexandria's Roman Amphitheater is a great place to learn about Alexandria's Roman heritage, and the Catacombs at Kom El Shokafa and the Serabeum Cave at Pompey's Pillar are both worth exploring.
0.100 Pm, your lunch break is at a Mediterranean view restaurant to enjoy having a tasty seafood dish.
Then, Our driver will take you to the Citadel of Quitby, the Alexandria Library, and Montazah Park.
Next, smoothly return back to Cairo. Then, check into a hotel for the night in Cairo, where you'll stay for one night.
Cairo is yours for the evening, and therefore, you'll spend the night at the hotel.
- Day 10
Final Departure from Cairo
The Final Day of Egypt Itinerary 10 days from the UK
In conclusion, you will be met by our Airport Coordinator and driver to check out and be transferred to the Cairo International Airport Terminal where you will depart on your final day After your last breakfast on the tour!
Egypt Itinerary 10 days from UK package rate includes:
- Internationally flight ticket (London/Cairo/London).
- Airport reception, pick-up on arrival, and drop-off on departure.
- 4 nights Accommodation at Cairo hotel with breakfast.
- 3 nights accommodation on board Nile Cruise with full board.
- 2 nights onboard first-class sleeper train (Cair/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo).
- Transportation throughout the entire trip duration in a private up-to-date a/c vehicle driven by a nice driver. (to and from all tourist destinations as mentioned in the above itinerary).
- English-speaking expert Egyptologist escorts you to the entire tour destinations to explain to you everything in detail.
- Dinner, Lunch, and breakfast meals throughout the entire trip duration.
- Finest quality bottled water on a daily basis throughout the entire tour duration.
- All taxes and service charges.
Egypt Itinerary 10 days from UK package rate includes:
- All fees to unmentioned sites in the above itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Drinks and snacks of any kind.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2869$3075 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.