Egypt Honeymoon Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh 10 Days
Domestic Egypt honeymoon packages have been meticulously crafted to reflect your preferences as a couple and ensure the utmost seclusion. Our tour package includes a luxury hotel stay, transportation, and a selection of activities to do. You are able to tailor your honeymoon trip to your own requirements and preferences.
The majority of these pairings result in significant cost reductions. Early and late check-in, a complimentary. Candlelight dinner with cake, flowers, and also a bed decoration once during your stay, rooms upgrade to the next category. In addition to that, also find a complimentary in-house activity like spa, laundry, and meal discount coupons at the hotel. A room upgrade to the next category are all included. Early check-in and late check-out, as well as a continental breakfast, are all included.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational|
- Day 1
Welcome to Egypt
Flowers arrival to Egypt for the sweet couple
Egypt is always delighted to see guests from all over the world! Consider your current location to be a time machine that allows you to go back and forth in time; past and future. There is no question that seeing pharaohs' artworks, which serve as documentation of all the significant historical events that happened in ancient Egypt, would make you feel amazing.
You will be led by a member of our staff as soon as you arrive at the airport, who will be ready to assist you with the immigration procedure and obtaining your entrance visa, as well as customs procedures and luggage receiving. Don't worry about the airport's tedious procedures since you will receive all the support you require. Our airport representative will direct you to a well-maintained car that will offer you with a pleasant trip to the hotel.
Before you start your Egypt honeymoon tour, You will get increasingly interested in learning more about Egypt's traditions and culture while driving and passing the Egyptian streets for your first encounter with Egypt, . Your interest in Egypt's customs and heritage will be sparked as you move from the airport to your hotel via Cairo's streets and watch the streets and building through the car’s window. The assistance of Egypt United Tours consultants will make airport check-in a breeze. In the leisure evening hours of your first day, you are free to roam around the hotel or the nearby neighborhoods of Cairo.
Giza Pyramids Visit
Cairo Day Tour to Giza Pyramids
Your first taste of Egyptian cuisine will be in the breakfast time at the hotel, and then you will be in the company of our Egyptologist. Follow in the footsteps of the Pharaohs and get lost in the world-famous tourist site. You'd be proud to be a sincere visitor to one of the world's seven ancient wonders that has endured and thrived till now. The Giza Plateau is home to the Giza Pyramids.
the great pyramids
As travelers reach Giza Plateau, they are greeted by Khufu's pyramid, and now it is time to understand how it feels to stand in front of such a piece of artwork! With the help of your Egyptologist guide, discover more secrets about the pharaohs as you go around the Solar Ship Site.
In addition to the Queen's Pyramid, there are six more queen-themed pyramids to enjoy exploring.
Appreciate the breathtaking view that the Pyramids Panorama provides to its visitors. Imagine yourself as a character in the wonderful story of the great ancient pharaohs that led to this point of astonishment and great engineering achievements. Admire the magnificence of the three main pyramids, and also six smaller pyramids, all in a single location.
the great sphinx
Behold the Great Sphinx sculpture, which is known for its distinguishing traits of a lion body and a human head. The human head was a sign of knowledge, and the lion's body was strong enough to offer security and protection for the pyramids from thieves. In the Temple of the Valley, you will be touring among ancient Egyptian mummified kings and queens.
Choose from a variety of local and foreign eateries for a delectable lunchtime.
Transfer back to hotel to relax and lovely night in Cairo.
- Day 3
Egyptian Musuem Tour
In a company of Egypt United Tours’ expert Egyptologist, The Egyptian museum will be the highlight of your second day will . Tut's famous golden Treasure is found there and it is a famous and the most important stop at the museum, and other 100.000 astonishing Pharaonic treasures, are presented in the brilliant structure of the Egyptian Museum. Don’t forget that the Egyptologist is always an added value to your trip, so listen to him/her as he narrates for you the hidden stories about the monuments you come across.
Transfer back to the hotel for a lovely night-stay.
- Day 4
Travel to Sharm El Sheikh on the Red Sea
Red Sea - Sharm El Sheikh - Free at Liesure
Relaxing morning at hotel then, join our driver and the airport coordinator to transfer you to Cairo Domestic Airport to fly to Sharm El Sheikh, the beautiful and vibrant city, on the Red Sea.
Arrive at your lovely hotel, get assisted with the check-in procedures for four romantic nights by the beach to enjoy your honeymoon package in Egypt.
At 01:00 p.m After having lunch at the hotel, you will have free time in the afternoon to explore the beach and pool.
Free afternoon at your hotel
At 08:00 p.m Dinner will be provided by the hotel, and the rest of the evening is yours to rest or indulge in any entertaining activity as you like.
- Day 5
Sail the Red Sea
Sail the Red Sea to Tiran Island
09:00 AM Get ready because you are about to get pampered on a fully exclusive romantic trip in the Red Sea, Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy your delicious breakfast meal.
The best investment you could ever make of your time and money is to be on the lovers' island in Sharm El Sheikh.
According to the tourism expert’s opinion, taking a Sea Trip to Tiran Island would be enjoyable and very memorable for your honeymoon package in Egypt. Sharm city is also your best option, to see the Red Sea's fish and corals, as well as other fascinating aquatic life.
02:00 PM Enjoy a lovely seafood lunch on board and sail back to your hotel for a free evening.
08:00 PM Enjoy a candle romantic dinner and spend your night by the Red Sea.
- Day 6
Free at liesure in Sharm El Sheikh
Spend your day today at liesure by the crystal sandy beach in Sharm El Sheikh enjoying the lovely weather and atmosphere. Your honeymoon package by the Red sea is about to end.
Enjoy the swimming pool and your all-inclusive honeymoon stay.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served at the hotel restaurant.
- Day 7
Lover Day in Sharm El Shekh
Today is a special day for your Honeymoon tour in Egypt.
We are keeping this as a surprise for you when you are here.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with soft drinks are included.
- Day 8
Travel back to cairo from Sharm El Sheikh
travel back to cairo
A relaxing morning starts by the Red Sea, get your lovely breakfast then meet our airport coordinator to assist you with check-out. Meet our expert driver to transfer you to Sharm El Sheikh Domestic Airport to fly back to Cairo.
Upon your arrival to Cairo, meet and assist then transfer back to your hotel in Cairo to check-in for a fantastic night stay.
01:00 PM Enjoy lunch in Cairo by the Nile River.
Transfer back to hotel for free afternoon in Cairo city.
- Day 9
Cairo city tour and Bazaar
Visit Old Cairo, Moez Stree and Khan El Khalili Bazar
Start a relaxing morning and after a late breakfast at your hotel, meet your tour guide and driver to transfer you to old Cairo. Observe the unusual Fatimid pavement as you travel by these great antique towers and the gate that divides them, Bab El-Futuh. The blend of jasmine and amber creates a wonderful aroma. El-Muizz Street, where you can see beautiful Islamic architecture, is lit and decorated with colorful lanterns.
Your guide will take you through El-Muizz Street and then into Khan-Al-Khalili Bazaar, the world's largest open-air Islamic bazaar, while oriental music plays in the background.
As soon as your day ends and you have had enough of traveling Cairo and learning about its secrets, you'll go to your hotel to relax and spend last minutes of your Honeymoon tour in Egypt.
- Day 10
Departure from Egypt
The final day of departure
After a lovely breakfast at the hotel, today you meet our Airport coordinator and our friendly driver to transfer you back to Cairo International Airport for final departure after spending a lovely honeymoon trip in Egypt.
Egypt honeymoon tour Cairo and Sharm el sheikh 10 days
package rate includes:
- Lovely flower meeting and assist at the Cairo airport on your arrival and departure.
- Egypt Entry Visa.
- Transfers to all sites and cities are mentioned in our above itinerary by private A/C van.
- 5 nights accommodation in Cairo hotel.
- 4 nights stay at hotel in Sharm El Sheikh hotel.
- 9 breakfasts, 8 Lunches, and 9 Dinners meals.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in the itinerary.
- An expert Egyptologist guide accompanies you to all your tours.
- High-quality bottled mineral water.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Egypt honeymoon tour Cairo and Sharm el sheikh 10 days
package rate excludes:
- International Flight Ticket from home.
- Any extras not included in the itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3650$3857 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.