Holy Land Tour Package in Egypt
Egypt Holy Land Tour Package is your mighty gift for you to walk on where the Holy Family had walked and follow the events from the holy journey to the age of monasticism. Not just that, but Egypt Holy Land Tour Package will also get you the chance to follow Prophet Moses to take the Ten Commandments. From the road where sons of Jacob entered Egypt, you will walk to arrive at the magic of Saint Catherine.
It is impossible to arrive at the land of the ancient Egyptian civilization without seeing the miracles that the pharaohs set on the land. That is why Egypt Holy Land Tour Package includes visiting the pyramids. All of that while enjoying comfortable accommodations and transferring at an affordable cost.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Coptic Egypt Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Holy Egypt Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Sinai|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||10 to 15 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture-Adventure|
- Day 1
Arrival to the Land of the Pharaohs, Egypt
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, you can quickly get to know our representative. He/she holds a sign bearing "Egypt United Tours". This representative helps in clearing Egypt Entry Visa, luggage collection, immigration, and customs formalities. Also, you find an air-conditioned vehicle is waiting for you outside the airport to transfer you to the Cairo hotel comfortably.
Arrive at your hotel and get assisted with check-in for 3 nights' accommodation.
You have the opportunity to wander Egypt's streets. We advise you to take the chance of seeing Paris that overlooks the Nile; it is the downtown, West El-Balad. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids Plateau / Coptic Cairo - Synagogue of Ben Ezra (Old Cairo)
The Great Pyramids Tour
Firstly, start your day at 08.00 am with a tasty oriental breakfast. After that, you meet the private tour guide to escort you by air-conditioned vehicle to where you be in a spot bringing you back to Between 2480 and 2550 BC. It is the Giza Pyramids. Start your tour from the oldest and biggest one. It is the only one of the ancient World Wonders that is still alive. It is the Cheops Pyramid. After that, proceed to the 2nd greatest pyramid, it is the Chefren Pyramid, next visit the Menkaure Pyramid.
Also, you find the other three pyramids dedicated to the queens of the old kingdom; you have the opportunity to enter one of them.
Also, follow your tour guide to see this guard that the pharaohs had set since 2558 BC. It is the Sphinx. Finally, take gorgeous images in Panorama of the Pyramids, where you can enjoy an optional camel ride.
Cairo City Tour
At 01.00 pm, enjoy a tasty lunch meal at a restaurant with a magical view of the pyramids.
02:00 pm get escorted by your tour guide to Coptic Cairo. Be amid landmarks that span three millennia of Egyptian history and cross through Babylon Fortress. Go around the Christian events in Egypt during the late 4th and early 5th century in The Hanging Church Cairo, and follow the steps of the Holy Family in the St. Sergius Church. Finally, uncover how the secrets of Jewish are amid a Christian church in the Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Afterward, wander around Mamluk market to walk amid oriental perfumes mixed with the scent of perfume while your eyes shine with handicrafts and luminous lanterns. It is the dazzle of Khan-El Khalili.
Finally, your driver and tour guide transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo and free evening.
- Day 3
Wadi El Natrun Monasteries Tour
Wadi El Natrun Monasteries Tour
On this day your journey is to the monasticism area for Christians, which embraced the Christian culture for a long time. Firstly, get your breakfast meal at the hotel at 07:00 am. Afterward, your tour guide picks you up by air-conditioned vehicle to Wadi El Natrun. Starting at one of the oldest monasteries in the area. It is Al-Baramus Monastery. It dates back to the 4th century AD.
After that, visit Anba Makar Monastery which includes seven churches. Anba Makar was one of the founders of the monastic order in Egypt. Next, visit Anba Bishoi Monastery. It is the largest monastery in Wadi El Natroun. Finally, the last stop of your day tour is in El-Suryan Monastery. It is famous for the original monastic cell of Anba Bishoy.
Your Wadi El Natrun day tour includes enjoying a tasty lunch meal. In the end, return back by private vehicle to your hotel in Cairo for a free evening and overnight.
- Day 4
Travel To Saint Catherine Monastery / Visit Moses Springs - Wadi Feiran - Mount Sinai & Wadi El Raha
Mt. Sinai and Saint Catherine Tour
Firstly, get your breakfast at the Cairo hotel at 07.00 am, and meet your tour guide. Start your ride with an air-conditioned mini-coach or bus to depart to Saint Catherine Monastery. It is a holy road of the Biblical Exodus. This biblical Land of Goshen takes you to the desert springs, including Moses Springs. Enjoy your ride along the Red Sea, and transfer to where the children of Israel found the bitter water, then arrive at Wadi Feiran.
There, Seven Girls' Monastery. Enjoy a short visit, and walk to where the children of Israel fought against Amalekites. Afterward, come back to complete your way to Mount Serbal, where Moses prayed to the god to achieve victory.
Continuing towards the granite mountain of Mount Sinai and Wadi El Raha, where the Israelites camped and set the forged golden calf.
Finally, we arrive near Mt Sinai and St Catherine’s Monastery. After Hotel check-in, enjoy comfortable accommodation and a dinner meal.
Notice; the amazing way to St Catherine’s Monastery through Red Sea road takes around 6-7 hours. So, there are stops on the highway and lunch meals.
- Day 5
Moses Mountain Climbing
Moses Mountain Climbing
Firstly, the wake-up call is at 01:30 am, as climbing Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am. Enjoy Tea Or Coffee at the hotel then start climbing to where Moses heard the god sound to be ordered with the Ten Commandments. Enjoy the miraculous view that surrounds you, and what increases the magic of this view is the Sun when rising over the Sinai Mountains. After that, climb down to visit the St. Catherine Monastery and Church.
Visit Transfiguration Church, which is the focal point of the monastery to cross through Princess Helena Monastery, arriving at the Burning Bush Tree. After leaving this tree that is light of the god was revealed to it, you can meet the Monastery Museum and also the Monastery Library.
09:00 am Transfer back to the hotel to have breakfast and free time at the hotel to explore St. Catherin Beduin Village.
Lunch and Dinner are served at the hotel and overnight.
Notice please, if you do not prefer to climb mountains, you can enjoy the desert activities, as you can enjoy a great time in the Beduin tents. You also can attend Beduin festivals with the incredible clear view of the Milky way above you. Also, you can wander the desert, ride camels, and follow the Beduins.
- Day 6
Departure to Cairo
If you want to travel to Jordon, we can facilitate that. If you need to transfer back to Cairo, enjoy a comfortable traveling with us. Our representative accompanies you to the Cairo airport, helping you with the departure procedures.
Egypt Holy Land Tour Package itinerary package includes:
- Cairo hotel accommodations for 3 nights and five days.
- Stay 2 nights at Hotel in St. Catherine village near the Monastery.
- Professional Well-English speaking Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all tour sites during your tour.
- Driver accompanies you with a private luxury vehicle to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- 5 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, and 2 Dinner meals.
- Three bottles of mineral water daily.
- All taxes and service charges.
Egypt Holy Land Tour Package itinerary package excludes:
- Airfare from home.
- Entry visa and departure taxes.
- Entrance Fees for All Sightseeing's and Services Charges.
- Any meal is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Snacks & Drinks of any kind.
- Your own calls and internet usage.
- Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $578$645 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.