An incredible Egypt From Canada All-inclusive 6 Days Top Tour Package
Egypt From Canada All-inclusive 6 Days Tour Package gives you the opportunity to Explore the highlights and landmarks of Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, And El-Fayoum. Enjoy the Fatimid and Mummluk atmospheres. You will take the same journey that The Holy Family took through Egypt. we will take you to discover how ancient Egyptian Created the great pyramids. Finally, you will take amazing day trips to Alexandria and el Fayoum.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Small Group Tours - Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||1 to 10|
|Style:||Nature- Educational - Adventure|
Departure At Cairo International Airport
When you arrive, you'll discover The airport formalities, handling of your bags, entry visa, and greeting by your tour manager are all waiting for you. You will be transported to the hotel in Cairo in comfort by a private air-conditioned vehicle. All check-in formalities are streamlined by our adviser, who also arranges for two pleasurable hotel nights.
Old Cairo Tour
Tour of Old Cairo
Our driver and Expert Egyptologist will meet you at the hotel after taking your breakfast to start your first-day tour in Cairo - Egypt
Visit the Saladin Citadel, where the magnificent Mohamed Ali Mosque welcomes you with its soaring domes and priceless decorations. See the first mosque ever built in Africa. It is Amr ibn al-Aas creatively designed mosque. Follow the Holy Family's path until you reach Babylon Fortress, passing through St. Sergius and Bacchus Church and the Hanging Church. Go on to Ben Ezra's Synagogue next.
after Your Lunch, The Mamluk and Fatimid eras will then be visited by you with your Egyptologist tour guide. Investigate the lamps, lanterns, and glistening copper and silver items in Khan Khalili bazaar and Al-Muizz Street for their interwoven, vibrant lights.
Return to the hotel at this point to relax overnight.
Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour Day
Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum Tour
Take Your Delicious breakfast at the hotel Before meeting your private Egyptologist to start your tour day.
Then, Drive to the center of ancient Egypt's golden age in an air-conditioned car and stroll among the enormous historical wonders.
Pyramids of Giza
Start with the 2566 BC Great Pyramid of Cheops, which symbolizes eternity. After that, head to Chefren Pyramid. Then, learn the incredible secrets of the Menkaure pyramid. After that, Salute the Great Sphinx, the fabled pharaonic guard. In addition, each of the six Queen's Pyramids is accessible. Additionally, pay a visit to the Mortuary Temple before admiring the Panorama Pyramids' mesmerizing view.
Then, enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Your tour guide then drives you to the Egyptian Museum. You are in an environment where there are numerous unique artifacts scattered about and where ordinary life in ancient Egypt is all around you.
After that, Take a free walking tour of the city's center and its streets till nightfall. Later in the evening, go back to the hotel to unwind.
Alexandria Day Tour
Enjoy your hotel breakfast first, then meet your tour guide and driver who will take you to Alexandria by an air-conditioned modern private vehicle.
your tour guide firstly will take you to Visit the Quitbay Citadel and Alexandria New Library. Then, Transfer to the best Sea Food restaurant with a view of the Mediterranean sea.
later, our Egyptologist Tour guide will take you to the Pompay's Pillar, The Catacomb, and The Roman Amphitheater.
Return to your hotel to spend the night in Cairo.
Day Tour In El-Fayoum
Firstly, take your lovely Breakfast at the hotel. After that, meet our knowledgeable driver and amiable Egyptologist tour guide to begin your fun day journey to El Fayoum City and the Oasis.
Driving to Fayoum from the southwest side of Giza, close to the Giza Pyramids, takes 1 hour.
When you get to El Fayoum, stop outside the city gate to admire the 4,000-year-old Pharaoh Senusert Red Granite Obelisk. To see the beautiful water wheels that were formerly used to irrigate the area, continue driving until you reach the Fayoum City Center. Drive through the town to the northern part of Fayoum, where you can begin your spectacular journey through the picturesque fields filled with a variety of vegetation.
After that, take a lovely break at El Selini Spring. Visit an actual field in the meantime to observe how Fayoum farmers tend to their productive ones. They farm utilizing techniques developed by farmers in Ancient Egypt.
Later, travel along Wadi El Rayan and along Lake Qaroun, Egypt's second-largest lake. Enjoy the spectacular view of the fishing boats and birds as a consequence. Take a break and snap a few photos close to the Auberge Hotel. The Royal Palace of the Family of King Farouk was formerly located at this hotel. 80 years ago, the Palace served as a royal winter retreat and a site for bird hunting.
After that, it's time for a lakeside Lunch. and then, we will continue our Egypt Luxury All-Inclusive Tour with Airfare from Canada Itinerary day trip.
The fun portion of your day trip from Cairo to Fayoum begins first.
Continue your day's journey to the Fayoum Oasis and then head to Wadi El Rayan. Once in a lifetime, visit Egypt's only waterfall, Wadi El Rayan. Enjoy an hour of sandboarding while seeing the well-known lovely lakes of Wadi El Rayan.
The most well-known pottery center in Egypt is located in Tunis Village, where you can visit it as your tour of Fayoum comes to an end.
Take a transfer back to Cairo after this trip has finished, then spend the rest of the evening at your hotel. take your Dinner and relax after this fun day.
Relaxing Before meeting with our airport agent, get up and have breakfast at the hotel. Our driver will meet you there and transport you to Cairo International Airport. Our airport specialist will assist you at every stage of the departure process to make sure you leave Egypt with fond memories of your Egypt From Canada All-inclusive 6 Days Tour Package.
Your Egypt From Canada All-inclusive 6 Days Tour Package Includes:
- Return International Flight (Toronto/Cairo/Toronto)
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during all arrivals and departures.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 03 Nights.
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking professional Egyptologist tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
- entrance of all mentioned sights
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
Your Egypt From Canada All-inclusive 6 Days Tour Package Excludes:
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3580$3970 / Person
"Egypt From Canada All-inclusive 6 Days Tour Package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.