Egypt Escorted Tour 10 Day
Your next trip would be an excellent choice for an exciting Egypt Escorted Tour 10 Day. Travel around Egypt for 10 days enjoying the Egyptian lifestyle in Cairo, or in the finest Nile Cruise, or having fun by the beautiful beaches in Hurghada.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Hurghada - Giza - Cairo - Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
- Day 1
Your first day in Egypt
Arrive in Cairo and start your Egypt Escorted tour.
On arrival at Cairo Int Airport, meet our airport coordinator to get full assistance with your luggage and entry visa.
After that, the coordinator would help you to get to our friendly driver, so he will drive you to the hotel.
Get full help with your free time at leisure and the check-in procedure for 2 days at one of the best 4stars hotels in Cairo.
- Day 2
A visit to the pyramids and the great Sphinx
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
08:00 AM the hotel will be serving you a lovely morning breakfast
Firstly, this morning our Egyptologist guide is prepared to escort you with our professional driver and cool vehicle to have an incredible day tour of the great three Pyramids of Egypt and therefore the Egyptian Museum.
You will be taken on a lifetime tour to the Great Pyramid of Khufu and the Queen's Pyramids by your Egyptologist.
Next, your tour goes on to the Second Pyramid of King Khafra to see Pyramid’s Complex, Causeway, Mortuary, and Valley Temple.
Wonder around the Great Pyramids and enjoy your ride to the 3rd Pyramid of King Menkaura with a Red Granite base.
From Egypt Sahara, stay tuned for the panoramic splendid view of the Pyramids.
Know more about the story of The Great Sphinx from your Egyptologist. The story of a powerful lion body statue with a wise human head.
01:00 PM While enjoying the view of the greatness of the pyramids enjoy the lunch break from any restaurant. Local and international franchise restaurants are available.
Egyptian Museum Tour
02:00 PM Now it is time to visit the Egyptian Museum in downtown Cairo. The ride will be from the Famous Pyramids of Giza with the tour guide and an experienced driver who will ensure you a comfortable ride. Enjoy the sight of the Golden Treasure of King Tut and the many other old treasures in the museum for a tour that lasts for 2:3 hours.
05:00 PM Ever wondered about the first paper in history? Pass by the Papyrus Factory and know more about the first invention of Ancient Egyptians.
Finally, return back to the hotel and enjoy your night.
- Day 3
Detailed day three tour schedule
Cairo City Tour
09:00 AM The hotel breakfast is ready, go and get your delicious meal. Today is about Cairo, so meet up with your driver and the tour guide. Don’t forget to get assistance while you check out.
Christian Cairo Sightseeing
Today’s plan starts with the Oldest Churches in Egypt at Coptic Christian Cairo. Be at the same place where the Virgin Mary and Jesus were hiding from Romans at the Holy Crypt in St. Sergius Church.
Know more about the Hanging Church with your tour guide, and visit the Babylon Fortress and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
01:00 PM Get some rest with your lunch break from a restaurant of your choice. It could be local or international, both are available.
Islamic Cairo Sightseeing
Get ready to see the most spectacular view of Cairo city because now with your driver and the tour guide, you will be going to the Citadel of Saladin to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali and The Green Mosque.
04:30 PM Get souvenirs that will remind you of your visit. You will be transferred to Khan El-Khalili Open-air Market, so you can spend a couple of hours of shopping. Get a coffee shop break.
06:30 PM Be on a ride to the Train station and get help in boarding the train.
07:00 PM Get ready for a Night Sleeper Train to Aswan. It leaves at 08:00 PM.
09:00 PM Onboard your sleeper train, get a wonderful dinner, and enjoy your overnight train journey to Aswan.
- Day 4
Arrival at Aswan
Nile Cruise Start - Egypt Escorted Tour
08:00 AM You have just arrived at Aswan. Stay with your local tour guide who will be with you to meet up with a private driver.
The driver will be driving you to the Nubian Port from which you will be sailing to Isis Island. There you will be coming across the Temple of Love at Philae Temple.
12:00 Noon Return sailing to Aswan and be ready to transfer and visit the Unfinished Obelisk. Know more about the amusing story of Ancient Egyptian and how they cut 1200 tons of Red Granite. Isn’t this interesting?
A ride to the 5 Stars Nile Cruise. Check-in for 3 days. Assistance is available.
01:00 PM The Nile Sailing Trip starts. Get your lunch at the Nile River.
Explore the facilities of the Nile Cruise.
05:00 PM On-foot tour with your guide enjoying the city and Aswan’s local Markets.
08:00 PM Dinner meal time and Nubian fun activities.
A wonderful night on Nile Cruise.
- Day 5
Traveling to Kom Ombo
Sailing the Nile River
08:00 AM Fresh morning and fresh breakfast in Aswan
12:00 Noon The cruise ship heads toward Kom Ombo. Lose yourself to the view of the Nile Banks, the green lands of Egypt, and the nature of the Nile.
01:00 PM Get your lunch as you are enjoying nature.
05:00 PM You will be guided to The Temple of the Crocodile God as soon as the cruise arrives at Kom Ombo Temple. Stay tuned for this lifetime 1-hour tour.
Shopping time at the open-air market outside the temple of Kom Ombo and walking with your tour guide to the Cruise again to start sailing towards Edfu City.
08:00 PM Time to have some entertainment after getting your special dinner on the Cruise.
- Day 6
Edfu City and Luxor exploration
Crossing Esna Nile Lock
08:00 AM You are now at Edfu City. Before getting on a fun carriage ride with the help of your tour guide to Edfu Temple, enjoy your breakfast on the ship. The Falcon God Horus House is waiting also for your couple of hour's visit.
10:00 AM Return to the ship that will start sailing by Esna Lock to Luxor city.
01:00 PM Rest and lunchtime.
06:00 PM Now you are in the city of civilization, Luxor. The bright and the illuminated Temple of Luxor will be your first tour stop. Enjoy the heart of the city.
An on-foot night tour to Luxor Open-air Market and Bazars.
08:00 PM Nights in Luxor are unforgettable, so meet up with the tour guide to get back to the cruise ship and enjoy the night.
- Day 7
Nile Cruise - Luxor Arrival
Luxor to Hurghada - Egypt Escorted Tour
08:00 AM It is a day tour of Luxor city. After you have your breakfast, get accompanied by your tour guide to assist you in cruise checking out.
You will be crossing the river to the West Bank of Luxor with your friendly driver who is ready to transfer you to the Valley of Kings. There you will see the tombs of Pharaohs and how they used to color them beautifully.
Next, Hatshepsut’s Temple and the 2 Colossi of Memnon are your following destinations.
As soon as you finish your lunch, you will be having the visit of the day! The Karnak Temple.
At the temples of Karnak, you will be visiting the Sacred Lake of Karnak as well as the Massive Obelisks
02:00 PM Take a long breath, for a 3:4 hours ride to the Red Sea, Hurghada.
Arrive at Hurghada and assist you with 2 nights check-in at 4 stars lovely resort by the Red Sea Beach.
06:00 PM Dinner will be served, and you are free of plans for the rest of the night. Enjoy your time.
- Day 8
Chilling at Hurghada hotel
Enjoy the crystal beach at your resort in Hurghada
Three meals are available with snacks at the hotel. Get rested and enjoy a soft stay at the hotel.
Water activities and trips are available at your request.
- Day 9
Enjoying Hurghada City
First, get your breakfast and relaxing the morning by the beach at the hotel, in the beautiful city of Hurghada. Exploring the pool and hotel facilities would be a great idea to spend the morning.
12:00 Noon Get to your local tour coordinator and your private driver for a safe trip to Cairo.
06:00 PM Check-in for one night, our coordinator will be there to help. And enjoy the evening on your own.
- Day 10
Final Day - Egypt Escorted Tour
Breakfast time changes with your departure flight time. You will need to be with your driver at least 4 hours before your trip.
Don’t worry about the luggage or the flight boarding, our coordinator will be assisting you.
Finally, get back home and tell your family and friends about this very Egyptian Christmas Vacation.
Egypt Escorted 10 Day Holiday package rate excludes:
- All authority documents and permissions.
- Cairo International Airport reception on arrival.
- Accommodation at 4 Star comfort hotels.
- Transportation to all tour sites in a comfortable deluxe a/c vehicle.
- Tour guide accompanying you throughout your entire Egypt Escorted Tour (Private professional Egyptologist)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner.
- Ticket fees at the entrance to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water is served regularly.
- Entire service charges and taxes.
Egypt Escorted 10 Day Holiday package rate excludes:
- International and domestic flight fare.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Individual necessities.
- Gratuities and Tippings.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1716$1924 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.