Top-Rated Egypt All Inclusive Tour
The Pyramids of Giza beckoned the world’s curiosity for more than 2 millennia. Archeologists followed the steps of the pharaohs, so history made a path for them to Saqqara and the pyramids of Dahshur, where secrets and facts about access to the magical theory of building the pyramids of Giza. This Egypt All Inclusive Tour takes you a chance to find your way on this road, uncovering the story of this enduring destination. Get to know how was the life of the ancient Egyptians who had left this archeological treasure in the Egyptian museum.
Also, in this Egypt All Inclusive Tour let the nature of Egypt purify your soul. Actually, it is a charming nature mixed with a great history to create a special impact on the soul in Fayoum.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
Arrival Day To Cairo Airport – Egyptian Museum Visit
Arrival Day to Cairo
Welcome to the land of ancient Egypt, where you walk around the pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures that the pharaohs had established thousands of years ago. Firstly, be welcomed with our pick-up service coordinated to your arrival time at Cairo International airport. “Egypt United Tours” coordinator finalizes your entry visa and airport formalities to cross smoothly to the cradle of civilization.
Next, A friendly captain is waiting for you in front of the airport gates to escort you to the Egyptian Museum to wander amid over 250,000 genuine artifacts spanning over 2700 BCE to 300 CE.
Then to your hotel in Cairo. The coordinator completes hotel check-in procedures. Enjoy a relaxing night with a dinner meal.
Travel To Golden Era of Ancient Egypt & Memphis
Giza Pyramids Plateau- Saqqara Pyramid- Memphis -Dahsur Pyramids.
A day to one of the tops ancient Egypt's biggest mysteries, Giza Pyramids! Firstly, enjoy your tasty breakfast at the hotel. Then, your private Egyptologist greets you in the hotel lobby. And via air-conditioned private vehicle, start the marveling tour that travels you back to the golden period of the old kingdom.
Wander around Pyramid of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. In addition to another 6 small pyramids dedicated to the queens.
Also, proceed to the Valley Temple, where king Khafre was mummified. Then, take a walk to this pharaonic guard of the royal temples that stands powerfully with a lion body and human head thousands of years ago; it is the great statue of the Sphinx.
Next, At a magical view of the Giza Pyramids, enjoy your delicious Egyptian lunch. After that, complete your tour amid Pyramids' secrets in ancient Egypt, arriving at this 1st pyramid that had been established in the land, the Step Pyramid of Saqqara.
After wandering through Saqqara Complex, head to the 1st capital of ancient Egypt. It was established when King Narmer united the country, to wander among giant statues in a large open museum of the ancient Egyptian civilization. Then to the original story of the pyramidal architecture in history, visiting the Red Pyramid & the Bent Pyramid in Dahshur.
Next, at 05.00 PM, it is time to return back to your hotel for a resting night and dinner at the hotel. You are transported via air-conditioned vehicle to the hotel.
Fayoum Top Attractions Day Tour
Day Trip to Fayoum
At first, Pick-up time from your hotel at 8.00 am after having your breakfast at the hotel. Next, your tour guide, with the accompany of your private driver, takes you on a journey via a comfortable seat at the air-conditioned vehicle to Fayum. Starting from this spectacular oldest natural lake, Qaroun Lake. Then, the magical nature of this lake takes you to the wonders of Wadi El Rayan.
After that, get your relaxation amid this simple rural life in Tunis Village, where you enjoy a delicious Egyptian lunch.
Finally, Return back to Cairo for a free tour and dinner. Overnight at your hotel.
End Your 4 Day Egypt All Inclusive Tour
Firstly, Breakfast at the hotel and, according to your flight departure time. Then, meet your driver and the airport coordinator to transfer you to Cairo International Airport for departure to home.
- Pick up, and assistance service at Cairo International Airport upon arrival.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transportation from/to airports.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hotel in Cairo (Half board).
- 2 days tour sightseeing in Cairo
- 1 days tour sightseeing in Fayoum.
- Private modern a/c vehicle throughout your entire tour in Egypt.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
- 3 Breakfast meals, 3 Lunch meals, and 3 dinner meals.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $775$1055 / Person
Tour runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 10 persons and a maximum of 15 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
For privately escorted tours please contact us to tailor your trip.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.