Egypt 10 days budget tour (Cairo, Pyramids, Alexandria and Nile Cruise)
Our Egypt 10 days budget tour helps you to interpret the pharaohs’ mysteries in front of the ancient Egyptian masterpieces. You need to know how the Egyptian pyramids were erected! So, from the Giza Pyramid, follow the way of the secrets till arriving at Dahshour pyramids. While the ancient Egyptian temples in Aswan and Luxor prepare for you historical events to live as if you are in the heart of ancient Egypt. All the historical facts will be embodied in front of your eyes in this Egypt 10 days budget tour.
So, affordably, our Egypt 10 days budget tour enables you to travel to Cairo, Giza, Alexandria Luxor, and Aswan.
Also, our Egypt 10 days budget tour gets you the chance to enjoy a 3 Nights Cruise on the Nile River. Let it be 10 days of magic and history.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor - Alexandria - Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10|
- Day 1
Arrival at Cairo Airport For Egyptian Museum Tour
Welcome to Egypt
A tour of the Egyptian Museum awaits you upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
Our representative holds a badge bearing your name. Connect to this representative, who assists you at the passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage.
A nice, air-conditioned automobile is waiting to take you up as soon as you land at Cairo International Airport. Our professional Egyptologist meets and leads you to the Egyptian Museum. Hundreds of ancient Egyptian artifacts are on display at the Egyptian Museum during a 2-hour guided tour.
Next, proceed to our 3-star hotel to check-in. Relax and enjoy a free tour in Cairo Streets, seeing how magically Egypt appears at night. Then, return to your hotel for a relaxing overnight.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids, Saqqara Step Pyramid and Memphis Day Tour
Pyramids Day Tour
08.00 am, Join your private tour from the hotel to the Giza Pyramids Plateau via A/C private car after a great breakfast at the hotel.
Our Egyptologist accompanies you to the Great Pyramid of King Khufu, to the Small Pyramids of the 6 Queens. You have the opportunity to enter one of them. Also at your own request, you can visit the Great Pyramid inside.
After that, go to the Second Superb Pyramid of King Khafra for a great photo opportunity.
There are three little pyramids of queens that are visible from the entrance to the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure.
On the other hand, Pyramids Panorama is a fantastic place to stop for photos afterward.
Visiting the Great Sphinx is the perfect way to round off your adventure at The Pyramids. Discuss Mummies and embalming at the Mummification Temple.
01.00 pm Delicious lunch at Sphinx View Restaurants
Saqqara and Memphis Tours
Your next stop is Saqqara, where see the Step Pyramids.
Next, transfer to Dahshur to visit the Red and The Bent Pyramids.
05.00 pm After that, head back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of the evening at your leisure.
- Day 3
Attractions in Old Cairo and Khan El-Khalili
Cairo City Tour
Citadel of Saladin, Mosque of Mohamed Ali, Hanging Church, St. Sergius and Bacchus Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Khan El-Khalili Bazar, Take the Overnight Train to Aswan.
As of 9:00 a.m., the hotel's breakfast is ready for you. Embark on a tour of the Old Cairo with your tour guide today.
It is located in the northeast of Cairo, near the El-Moqqatam Hills, Meanwhile, reach there by our private vehicle and driver.
Your tour guide accompanies you in Saladin Citadel to explore the Alabaster Mosque, in addition to the Green Mosque, and indeed the Castel Panorama "Mahka El Qalaa."
Then, proceed to visit the Hanging Church of the Virgin Mary and the Abu Serga Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus, both located in the Historical Alley.
Educate yourself about the history of the Egyptian Jews at Ben Ezra Synagogue.
02.00 pm Lunch Break at the Nile View Restaurant, which offers amazing views of the Nile.
Explore Cairo's famous Khan El Khalili Bazaar on your own.
Next, The First-Class Night Sleeper Train takes you to Aswan City. An excellent meal is available onboard, followed by a restful night of relaxation.
- Day 4
Explore Aswan and Enjoy the Nile Cruise
Isis Temple and High Dam Visit
08.00 am Upon arrival at the train station, your professional guide accompanies you to Aswan sightseeing tour by a private a/c vehicle.
The Aswan High Dam, and Lake Nasser are two of the attractions and a must-see.
On Philae Island, visit Isis' Temple, with the guidance of our Egyptologist tour guide.
Explore Aswan's northern granite quarry so you can see the Unfinished Obelisk.
Nile Cruise Emparkation
After that, our Nile cruise ship will be open for check-in at 1:00 p.m.
01.00 pm refresh up and have a relaxing break on the cruise board. Enjoy a fantastic lunch on the Nile Cruise before heading on an evening stroll around the local marketplaces and streets of Aswan.
08.00 pm A Nubian show and dinner on board the Nile Cruise in addition to an overnight stay.
- Day 5
Sailing to Temple of God Sobek (Kom Ombo Temple)
Sailing to Aswan Islands
After you have breakfast at the Nile Cruise and enjoy the sun and the pool in the Cruise sundeck, you are escorted by your tour guide for riding a felucca to Aswan Islands, crossing through the Kitchener’s Island, and the Aga Khan Mausoleum.
01.00 pm enjoy your lunch on the cruise board. Then, you sail for Kom Ombo.
View Egyptian farmers' lifestyles and agricultural fields from the sundeck. In the beautiful Nile Valley, we take a leisurely cruise.
Crocodile God Temple Visit
After that, Come to Kom Ombo Temple tonight and view the temple of the Crocodile God Sobek at night.
08.00 pm, To sum up, enjoy Dinner and overnight on the cruise ship.
- Day 6
Nautical cruise on the Nile and a visit to Edfu Temple
Falcon God Temple Visit
08.00 am First, enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Falcon God Horus Temple after getting your breakfast onboard.
Spend the rest of your Nile Valley sailing experience on the cruise.
01.00 pm An exciting cruise lunch awaits in Esna Town.
05.00 pm, Visit the most important masterpiece in Luxor, the Temple of Luxor. In addition to a free walking tour of Luxor's local markets and bazaar by participants.
08.00 pm An overnight stay in Luxor city follows the cruise entertainment and dinner.
- Day 7
Luxor Excursions & Sightseeing
Valley of Kings, Queen Hatshepsut, and Karnak Temples Visit
08.00 am Breakfast on board and check out of the Nile Cruise. Secondly, a visit to the Valley of the Kings while taking in the beautiful views from the West Bank of Luxor.
Likewise, visit El Dier El Bahary, Cairo's "Northern Monastery," to see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
After that, you are heading to the Luxor East Bank, So, explore the Karnak Temple, Egypt's largest temple and the second-largest globally after Cambodia's Angkor Wat Temple.
04.00 pm Meanwhile, In Luxor City's Open-Air Market, you can do some last-minute shopping if you choose to.
07.00 pm, Your driver transports you to the Luxor Train Station, In other words, he helps you catch the First Night Train to Cairo, meals available on board.
- Day 8
Day eight tour schedule
Bent Pyramid & Red Pyramid in Dahshour- Night on the Mediterranean Sea
07.00 am The train arrives in Cairo. Breakfast is served on board.
Sure you are eager for more secrets about ancient Egyptian history. Follow your tour guide to transfer from the train station to where you can uncover the mystery of building the pyramids in Ancient Egypt, arriving at the Bent Pyramid, and the Red Pyramid.
01.00 pm, Enjoy your lunch break, tasting delicious Egyptian food. After that, take your relaxing seat on the A/C private vehicle to comfortably travel to Alexandria on 2 hours trip.
Enjoy a free evening in Alexandria. So, our coordinator facilitates your hotel check-in in Alexandria.
- Day 9
Tour of Alexandria, Egypt
Alexandria Day Trip from Cairo
After relishing your breakfast at the hotel, your tour guide takes you to visit Alexandria's top attractions with the company of the Mediterranean Sea.
At 0.100 am, have your seafood lunch at a fantastic restaurant with a Mediterranean view.
After that, you'll head back to Cairo for the remainder of the trip.
Hotel check-in for one night.
Enjoy a free evening in Cairo and an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 10
As of this evening, the last flight out of Cairo will depart.
In conclusion, Your final day will be spent at Cairo International Airport. Our Airport Coordinator accompanies you to the airport via private car driven by a friendly captain. This Airport Coordinator facilitates all the Airport formalities.
package rate includes:
- Reception at Cairo international airport upon arrival & drop off.
- All travels in a private deluxe vehicle driven by our professional driver to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- 3 Stars Accommodation.
- You are accompanied by a friendly Egyptologist fluent in English to all tour sites.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- Entire taxes, service charges,
package rate excludes:
- International flight tickets and Visa Charges.
- Entrance Fees to sites.
- Various drinks unmentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenditure.
- PCR Test if required.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $985$1195 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.