Darakum Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor
Passengers aboard this lovely “Darakum Nile Cruise” will sail to the centre of the Nile, passing spectacular pharaonic temples and tombs. They’ll whisk you away to ancient Egypt, along with all of its wonders and mysteries, and your very own Egyptologist. A qualified Egyptologist will uncover the secrets of the pharaohs on our “Darakum Nile Cruise” itinerary. Because you’ll come across a point that will take you to another event in Egyptian history, you’ll be able to see the bulk of the key Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the nuances of ancient Egypt.
You’ll travel from the daily lives of the pharaohs to the afterlife’s mysteries and secrets. Take a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt as part of your 7-night “Darakum Nile Cruise” itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
|Nile Cruise:||Darakum Nile Cruise ,|
A tour of the East Bank and check-in
Check-in on board of Darakum Nile Cruise
After arriving in Luxor, your Nile Cruise will commence. Allow plenty of time to reach your destination. After checking in and boarding, you will have some free time. Around 1:00 p.m., the ship serves a wonderful supper.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on a trip to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the vast Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient sites. With a 2,000-year history, this city used to be a temple-filled metropolis.
Return to the ship for tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner follows later in the evening.
Luxor City tour
Luxor, the West Bank
While enjoying the fresh Nile breeze, enjoy a delicious breakfast aboard the cruise ship. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist chauffeurs you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian mythology, where they walk the pharaonic subterranean tunnels leading to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
In the heart of a mountain, a lovely temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple is devoted to Egypt's most powerful king, Hatshepsut. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, come when you return to the boat.
You will be served a wonderful supper prior to boarding the cruise ship and passing through Esna Lock.
On your way to Edfu, stop for afternoon tea and supper as you cruise near Edfu.
Sailing to Edfu
Cruise on the Nile
Our adventure begins with an accidental meeting. First and foremost, savour the cruise ship breakfast. Your Egyptologist will then take you to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. Based on its remarkable preservation, the temple looks to have been completed recently.
Then have a look at the colourful memorials to significant events. Your Egyptologist will next take you to your Nile Cruise, where you will end your fantastic voyage to Kom Ombo.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the beautiful meadows of the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea.
Then spend the night on a cruise liner near Aswan, Egypt, celebrating Galabia's party with a lavish dinner.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets will transport you to another planet with its unique atmosphere.
Dinner will be served at the end of your outing.
Sightseeing in Aswan
First, Begin your day at Aswan, a beautiful city surrounded by natural beauty. After a sumptuous breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam; a colossal construction project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries. From this vantage point, you can view Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake.
After that, you and Osiris will travel to Isis' residence, the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will transport you to Philae Temple by water taxi for your first visit to the Nubians.
Relax and enjoy your lunch on board the Nile Cruise after that.
Then spend the night on a cruise ship near Aswan, Egypt, feasting lavishly in honour of Galabia's party.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, which will enchant you with its unique atmosphere.
Finally Dinner will be served at the end of your outing.
Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
In Aswan, the cruise liner offers breakfast. Then you'll be transported to this pharaonic engineering section, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, providing a pharaonic architectural problem. It is the largest in size.
Visitors are welcome to tour Aswan's Spicy Market and its vicinity. After a leisurely tour to Kom Ombo, have a delicious lunch.
Finally, enjoy a romantic evening on board while listening to Nubian music and dining on Nubian cuisine.
Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
Examine the medical artefacts in Sobek's palace to discover more about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians handled injuries. Kom Ombo is the name of the temple. First, start with a great breakfast on the cruise ship's deck.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a boat to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is included in the Luxor tour.
Finally, onboard your cruise ship, a wonderful supper and galabia celebration await you. Relax in your large cabins as the cruise ship approaches Luxor for the night.
Luxor West Bank
You've been drawn back to West Luxor by its attraction. On a cruise ship, breakfast is essential. Learn how Ramses II built the massive monolith temple in Luxor's Theban Necropolis to last millions of years.
The city develops into a pharaonic metropolis with Egyptian-style streets, daily requirements, and ancient Egyptian monuments. Throughout your Egypt journey, you'll discover about royal tomb labourers, marvel builders, and classic pharaonic archaeological items of extraordinary workmanship. The town's name is Deir el-Medina.
Nearby lies the magnificent Hapu Temple. Your Egyptologist will take you on a Nile Cruise after a great dinner.
After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
After that, there will be a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment. Relax in your cabin this evening.
Board the cruise ship for a nice meal before disembarking. Depending on your flight/train schedule, you can then tour the Nobel Valley with an Egyptologist.
Finally, we will transport you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you will board a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We're looking forward to completing your paperwork so you can leave in style, with fond recollections of your seven-night Nile excursion.
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1390$1140 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.