Darakum Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and whisk you away on a three-night Darakum Nile Cruise to Aswan. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your objectives. When you’ve had your fill of the West Bank’s magnificent scenery. We wish you safe and pleasurable journeys in the future.
The Nile River may be cruised from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise tour. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are three of the most well-known and beautiful historic structures in the Nile River Valley.
Board a Nile cruise ship for four days in Ancient Egypt after flying to Aswan early in the morning, and then ride the Nile to Cairo. It is recommended that you take a four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. This is an extraordinary opportunity! Take a private air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt as part of your Darakum Nile Cruise 4 Days itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 person|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
|Nile Cruise:||Darakum Nile Cruise ,|
Arrive to Aswan
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
Start your tour on board of Darakum Nile Cruise in Aswan, our private driver will greet you and take you on a city tour.
Then head south of Aswan to Egypt's High Dam.
You will then be taken by ferry to Isis' Island, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis' love tale with her husband Osiris.
Return to the dock for a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn how ancient Egyptians built "the Unfinished Obelisk," a 1,000-tonne monolith.
Then, in Aswan, join our five-star Nile Cruise, where you will be greeted by our tour leader.
Finally, relax in a lovely Nile-view hotel, eat lunch on board, and spend the day visiting Aswan and its open-air market. The ship's entertainment is available when dining at the Cruise Bar.
Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
After a cup of tea or coffee, begin your Nile cruise with brunch. Aside from having free time,
As you approach Kom Ombo, take a noon Nile cruise.
You'll visit the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is located near the Nile River's bank, later this evening. Because this temple was once a hospital, your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area.
The Nile Cruise will include dinner and entertainment.
Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
While you eat breakfast, your Nile Cruise will sail along the Nile River.
After that, our tour guide will arrange a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to the God Horus Temple, which is "the only method to get to the temple."
Then walk to the Temple to witness Horus' massive Falcon Statue, then down the Alley to see the mythical tale of good and evil etched on the walls.
After meeting your horse carriage driver, relax on the Nile Cruise's upper deck while observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
Your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock after nightfall, depending on the flood season, when your floating hotel may descend a few meters.
There will be an overnight stay on board following supper.
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
Your Nile Cruise will sail down the Nile River as you have breakfast.
Our tour guide will next arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage trip to the God Horus Temple, which will be "the only way to get to the temple."
After that, take a journey to the Temple to admire Horus' huge Falcon Statue, and then down the Alley to see the mythical tale of good and evil inscribed into the walls.
After meeting your horse carriage driver and observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily routines, take a break on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise.
Luxor East Bank
Take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi on your way back to the Luxor East Bank.
After that, stop in Luxor for lunch before continuing on to Karnak Temple, which features the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, vast chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and going on to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
Along the Sphinxes Road and within Amun's Harem, the exquisite papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy may be discovered.
Finally, before wrapping up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station, have some time to explore Luxor.
Darakum Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Darakum Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Includes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1890$2100 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.