Dandara and Abydos Tour from Luxor
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
Travel to Dandara and Abydos
Starting point: Any location in Luxor.
07:00 AM Firstly, meet our Egyptologist tour guide and our pleasant driver to start your Dandara and Abydos tour from Luxor. After having your breakfast, start your day trip to Abydos. Enjoy an amazing ride for 3 hours, witness the real Egyptian countryside during your journey.
Arrive at Abydos village in Sohag, then follow your Egyptologist tour guide to the House of God Osiris.
After that, visit the Osiron God House at Abydos Temple, and the Seven Holy Shrines of Egypt Ancient Gods.
In Abydos, your tour guide will show you the bright colors still left from the days of the Pharaohs on the walls of the temple. Learn about the List of Kings and the annual celebration when Osiris leaves his shrine to visit his wife Isis in Philae Temple.
After that, your tour guide gives you free time to enjoy Abysos Temple on your own, peacefully stroll around and explore the beauty of ancient Egyptian art.
01:00 PM Opportunity to enjoy some tasty treats and lunch at Abydos Temple.
Start your trip to The Cow Goddess Hathor Temple at Dandara. Which is located near Luxor city. enjoy seeing the Hathoric Columns, the Ancient Egyptian Calendar, and the Sky Goddess Nut can all be seen here.
Get an amazing opportunity to ascend the steps of the temple to the top roof. Watch the amazing curving over the walls of Dandara and get to know more about the Goddess's secrets and myths.
Enjoy a free walking tour around the temple to take more photos before your journey back to Luxor starts.
04:00 PM, transfer back to Luxor and drop off at your location in Luxor (Hotel or Nile Cruise).
- Pickup service from your hotel/ any other meet point in Luxor (as per your choice).
- All transfers through Dandara and Abydos Tour from Luxor by a private air-conditioned vehicle driven by an expert captain.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you through your Dandara and Abydos Tour from Luxor.
- Entrance fees to all the named sightseeing.
- Bottled water.
- All Texas and charges services
- Personal Needs.
- any Optional Tours/ Activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $245$260 / Person
Day Tour Rate is valid all year round.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.