Dandara and Abydos Tour from Luxor
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
- Day 1
Travel to Dandara and Abydos
Starting point: Any location in Luxor.
07:00 AM Firstly, meet our Egyptologist tour guide and our pleasant driver to start your Dandara and Abydos tour from Luxor. After having your breakfast, start your day trip to Abydos. Enjoy an amazing ride for 3 hours, and witness the real Egyptian countryside during your journey.
Arrive at Abydos village in Sohag, then follow your Egyptologist tour guide to the House of God Osiris.
After that, visit the Osiron God House at Abydos Temple, and the Seven Holy Shrines of Egypt's Ancient Gods.
In Abydos, your tour guide will show you the bright colors still left from the days of the Pharaohs on the walls of the temple. Learn about the List of Kings and the annual celebration when Osiris leaves his shrine to visit his wife Isis in Philae Temple.
After that, your tour guide gives you free time to enjoy Abysos Temple on your own, peacefully stroll around and explore the beauty of ancient Egyptian art.
01:00 PM Opportunity to enjoy some tasty treats and lunch at Abydos Temple.
Start your trip to The Cow Goddess Hathor Temple at Dandara. Which is located near Luxor city. enjoy seeing the Hathoric Columns, the Ancient Egyptian Calendar, and the Sky Goddess Nut can all be seen here.
Get an amazing opportunity to ascend the steps of the temple to the top roof. Watch the amazing curving over the walls of Dandara and get to know more about the Goddess's secrets and myths.
Enjoy a free walking tour around the temple to take more photos before your journey back to Luxor starts.
04:00 PM, transfer back to Luxor and drop off at your location in Luxor (Hotel or Nile Cruise).
the itinerary package includes
- Pickup service from your hotel/ any other meet point in Luxor (as per your choice).
- All transfers through Dandara and Abydos Tour from Luxor by a private air-conditioned vehicle driven by an expert captain.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you through your Dandara and Abydos Tour from Luxor.
- Entrance fees to all the named sightseeing.
- Bottled water.
- All Texas and charges services
the itinerary package excludes
- Personal Needs.
- any Optional Tours/Activities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $245$260 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.