Explore This Top-Rated Dahabiya Lake Nasser Cruise; SAI Dahabiya
SAI Dahabiya Lake Nasser Cruise takes you to the hidden Ancient Egypt Treasures. You will arrive at pharaonic landmarks far away from the sites of the standard Nile Cruises. Onboard this lovely deluxe Dahabiya Cruise, you can enjoy relaxing sailing in the heart of the second largest lake globally to find a gateway to these secret attractions. The oldest temples and magical events of ancient Egypt will surround you magically while you are sailing on SAI Dahabiya Lake Nasser Cruise.
At that time, you will feel as if the pharaohs come back to life to accompany you on a special tour amid private sites. Your tour will be amid the majestic temples and monuments from Aswan to Abu Simbel.
|Tour Ends:||Abu Simbel|
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Lake Nasser Cruises|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Group Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Arrival at Aswan
Monday; Embarking On SAI Dahabiya – Day Tour to Kalabsha Temple & Beit El Wali
Upon arrival at Aswan airport / Aswan train, you meet your tour manager to finalize all the formalities and accompany you to the private air-conditioned vehicle. Then, your tour manager completes your check-in procedures. Next, the charming sailing begins until arriving at Kalabsha Temple. Your private Egyptologist takes you amid these abundant inscriptions in one of the most important temples with majestic Pharaonic architectural style and unique designs on the land of Nubia in ancient Egypt.
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Beit El Wali to wander amid the majesty of the oldest temples of the great pharaonic King, Ramses II.
Afterward, you return to your Dahabiya for a relaxing time amid the charm of Lake Nasser.
Overnight onboard your Dahabiya at El Ghazal Creek – Your day includes lunch and dinner meals.
Sailing to Wadi El Seboua
Tuesday; An Enchanting Sailing Day
First of all, enjoy your lovely breakfast on board your Dahabiya. Next, relish the relaxing sailing to Wadi El Seboua.
Overnight onboard your Dahabiya at Wadi El Seboua – Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
Sailing To Amada
Wednesday; Wadi El Seboua & Amada Day Tour
At first, relish your lovely breakfast on board your Dahabiya. Then, your Egyptologist takes you to walk amid these amazing pharaonic lions, Sphinx statues to visit Wadi El Seboua Temples of Amenhotep III and Ramses II.
Next, you return back to your Dahabiya for sailing with a tasty lunch. You arrive at Amada temple. So, your Egyptologist escorts you to this oldest Egyptian temple in Nubia, built by Thutmose III.
Finally, enjoy your night onboard your Dahabiya with a lovely Nubian Show and dinner meal.
Overnight onboard your Dahabiya at Amada – Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
Sailing to Abu Simbel Temple
Thursday; Abu Simbel Temple Tour
First of all, have an early breakfast in this beautiful nature of Nasser Lake. And then, enjoy the sailing until arriving at this unique Islamic masterpiece, Kasr Ibrim. Next, relish your delicious lunch meal.
After that, you arrive at the majesty of Abu Simbel Temples to find the giant statues of Ramses II, take you in the heart of the mountain, and find yourself amid magnificent pharaonic temples.
After that, return back to your Dahabiya after this fabulous tour for a relaxing time. Also, you have the opportunity to attend the sound and light show of Abu Simbel Temples to hear the sound of history in front of one of the greatest pharaonic temples.
Relish your dinner onboard your Dahabiya.
Overnight onboard your Dahabiya at Abu Simbel – Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
Friday; Disembarkation from the Dahabiya
First of all, enjoy your breakfast on board the Dahabiya. Then, your tour manager facilitates your check-out of the Dahabiya. Then, you are escorted to Abu Simbel airport for a domestic or international flight.
Your day includes a breakfast meal.
Best Dahabiya Lake Nasser Cruise In itinerary package includes:
- Meet and assist at Aswan airport /Aswan train station.
- Transfer from Aswan airport /Aswan train station to the SAI Dahabiya Lake Nasser Cruise.
- 5 days / 4 nights full board accommodation on board SAI Dahabiya Lake Nasser Cruise.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the sites and landmarks that are named in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the attractions that are named in the itinerary.
- A private air-conditioned vehicle driven by an expert captain takes you to all the sites on the itinerary.
- Transfers to Abu Simbel airport.
- Taxes and services charge.
Best Dahabiya Lake Nasser Cruise In itinerary package includes:
- Domestic/ international flight tickets / Train tickets.
- Any optional visit/activity or meal.
- Tipping & Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1750$1890 / Person
“Best Dahabiya Lake Nasser Cruise In” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.