MS Crown Prince Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days
You may tread in the footsteps of the pharaohs on a 5-day Crown Prince Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. This standard tour takes you to Luxor’s most prominent historical landmarks. The highlights include Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and other sites. There will also be a sightseeing tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo. Continue to Aswan for even more breathtaking vistas.
Above all, Crown Prince Nile cruises feature luxurious accommodations and knowledgeable tour guides. As a result, you can anticipate an unforgettable journey.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Jaz Crown Prince Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - Check in
Check-in for Nile Cruise
Our agent will meet you with an "Egypt United Tours" placard at the Luxor airport/train station. Then Our well-managed pick-up service is available to you. Our skilled attorney will manage all of the essential arrival requirements. Your bags will be transferred in elegance to the 5* Crown Prince Nile Cruise in a private A/C modern car driven by an experienced and courteous driver.
Then, completing Crown Prince Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m., you can relax on the Cruise Board and enjoy a delicious lunch.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This city was once a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show.
Finally, Dinner is served on board of Crown Prince Nile cruise.
Sunday - Luxor City
West Bank Tour of Luxor
Firstly, to begin, savor a delectable breakfast aboard the Crown Prince cruise ship while breathing in the fresh Nile air on a beautiful morning. Your Egyptologist brings you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle.
According to Egyptian traditions, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they transit the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a magnificent temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple honors Egypt's greatest monarch, Hatshepsut. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialize miraculously on your way back to the boat.
After That, You'll then have a delicious lunch before boarding the Crown Prince cruise ship and traveling through Esna Lock.
Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, enjoy a delicious meal aboard the Crown Prince cruise ship off the coast of Edfu.
Monday - Nile Cruise Sailing
To begin with, this day trip is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Enjoy Crown Prince cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Following that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Horus' home, Edfu Temple. The temple appears to be in good repair, indicating that it was recently constructed.
Then go see the colorful memorials of historical events. Your Egyptologist will then accompany you on Crown Prince Nile Cruise, bringing your incredible journey to Kom Ombo to an end.
After that, take a tranquil Nile boat surrounded by lush flora. Take advantage of the Crown Prince cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise ship, replete with a Galabia celebration and a scrumptious brunch. A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available.
Finally, dinner will be served during your cruise.
Tuesday - Arrive Aswan
To begin your day's adventure, take in Aswan's comfortable environment and stunning natural surroundings. After a sumptuous breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will drive you to the High Dam, a colossal construction project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. The world's largest artificial lake, Nasser Lake, may be viewed there.
After that, you'll be sailing with Osiris to Isis's house, the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will bring you to Philae Temple via water taxi, where you will meet the Nubians for the first time.
Then kick back and relax while eating your lunch on the Crown Prince Nile Cruise board.
On Kitchener Island, the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a stunning Fatimid monument, is reached after a relaxing boat ride among tropical fruit trees, rare flowers, and old trees with beautiful birds.
Finally, after a relaxing night and dinner on the Crown Prince cruise ship, spend the night in Aswan.
Wednesday - Check out
A sumptuous breakfast awaits you aboard Crown Prince Nile Cruise. You've finished the checkout procedure.
Finally, our agent will transport you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport in preparation for a domestic flight. If you fly internationally from Aswan International Airport, we would be delighted to assist you with your travel arrangements.
MS Crown Prince Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard Crown Prince Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Crown Prince Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $655$720 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.