MS Crown Prince Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and whisk you away to Aswan for a three-night Crown Prince Nile cruise. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your trip arrangements. After you’ve seen these amazing West Bank locations. We wish you safe and pleasurable travels in the future.
You can sail the Nile from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are just a some of the Nile River Valley’s most famous and beautiful historic sites.
Board Crown Prince Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. A four-day Crown Prince Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This is indeed a once-in-a-lifetime chance!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Jaz Crown Prince Nile Cruise ,|
Wednesday - Check in
Nile Cruise check in
Crown Prince Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Aswan. Allow enough time to arrive at the port where Crown Prince cruise will depart. After check-in and boarding, you'll have some free time. At 1:00 p.m., the ship serves a delicious supper.
Then go to Aswan's High Dam to witness the magnificent Temple of Philae and the incomplete Obelisk. After your trip, return to the ship and relax before supper.
Finally, your journey will begin with a river cruise on the Nile in Aswan.
Thursday - Abu Simbel and Kom Ombo Visits - Optional
Sailing to Kom Ombo and visiting Abu Simbel
Get your breakfast bag from Crown Prince Nile Cruise this morning. Our Egyptologist and driver are ready to take you on an unforgettable tour of Abu Simbel City and Temples, including the Temples of Ramses II and Queen Nefertari.
Begin your tour of the Abu Simbel Temples at the Ramses II Temple when you arrive. Enjoy your Egyptologist's fascinating stories and facts about this magnificent temple, such as how the Sun shines on King Ramses Statue's face every year on his birth and coronation anniversaries!
Visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari, the world's first queen, for whom her adoring King built a temple.
Return to our personal vehicle and start driving back to Aswan.
Take a break for lunch when you arrive at Crown Prince Nile Cruise. After lunch, board the cruise ship and take sail across the Nile River Valley.
Relaxing by the pool on the Cruise Sundeck while admiring the view of Egypt and the contrast of green and desert in the Nile Valley.
Before returning to Crown Prince cruise, arrive in Kom Ombo city before dusk for a quick visit to the Kom Ombo Temple, where your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies.
On Crown Prince Nile Cruise, dinner will be served.
The Cruise Lounge will have music playing all night.
Friday - Sailing Nile cruise
Sailing to Edfu
departing for Edfu Arrive in Edfu City, meet your tour guide, and take a horse carriage trip to Edfu Temple to view the Temple of the Falcon God Horus, where you will witness the first triumph of good over evil.
After passing through Esna Lock on Crown Prince Nile Cruise Sailing tour, return to Crown Prince cruise ship. Enjoy a boat lunch while seeing the Nile Valley and viewing Egyptian farmers, crafters, and everyday life.
Meet your friendly tour guide for a visit to Luxor Temple and a strolling city tour of Luxor's local marketplaces and bazaars after arriving in Luxor City in the afternoon.
Return to Crown Prince cruise ship for supper and entertainment from the previous night. Luxor will be your home for the night.
Saturday - Check out
Leave the Nile cruise
Take Crown Prince Nile Cruise to Luxor after breakfast, where you will meet your tour guide and driver to begin your excursion.
redirection to a different address The Temple of Amon is the most important of the Karnak Temple complex's many temples.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings, where our guide recommends seeing three royal tombs, according to our guide.
- After that, go see the Memnon Colossi and the Hatshepsut Temple.
The holiday will come to a close with an escorted transfer to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station following a final check-out and departure time.
MS Crown Prince Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Crown Prince Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Crown Prince Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $490$545 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.