MS /Crown Jewel Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days
An MS /Crown Jewel Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days to Aswan allows you to walk in the footsteps of the pharaohs. This basic tour visits Luxor’s most important historical sites. Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and other sights are among the highlights. A sightseeing visit to Edfu and Kom Ombo will also be included. Continue to Aswan for additional more spectacular views.
Our Nile cruises are distinguished by their opulent lodgings and knowledgeable tour guides. As a result, you can look forward to a memorable journey.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
- Day 1
At the Luxor airport/train station, our agent will greet you with an "Egypt United Tours" sign. Then you can take advantage of our well-managed pick-up service. All of the necessary arrival formalities will be handled by our experienced attorney. In a private A/C modern car driven by an experienced and friendly driver, your bags will be transported in style to the 5* Nile Cruise.
You can then relax on the Cruise Board and have a great lunch after completing your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on a trip to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient monuments. This city had a 2,000-year history and was once a temple-filled metropolis.
Return to the ship for a spectacular Folkloric Show and afternoon tea.
Dinner is given at the end of the Nile cruise.
- Day 2
West Bank Tour of Luxor
To begin, savor a scrumptious breakfast while taking in the pure Nile air on a gorgeous morning aboard the cruise ship. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank.
It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian legends, where they transit the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then a majestic temple appears in the heart of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is dedicated to Hatshepsut, Egypt's greatest pharaoh. On your way back to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear miraculously.
Following that, you'll enjoy a fantastic lunch before boarding the cruise ship and sailing through Esna Lock.
While sailing to Edfu, enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge.
Finally, dine aboard your cruise ship off the coast of Edfu for a delectable dinner.
- Day 3
Temple of Edfu
First and foremost, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. First and foremost, savor the cruise ship breakfast. Your Egyptologist will next take you on a horse-drawn carriage excursion to Edfu Temple, Horus' home. The temple appears to be in decent condition, implying that it was built later.
Then have a look at the colorful memorials to significant events. After that, your Egyptologist will join you on your Nile Cruise, putting your fantastic voyage to Kom Ombo to a close.
After that, take a relaxing Nile cruise surrounded by lush vegetation. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea.
Spend the night on a cruise ship in Aswan, Egypt, complete with a Galabia celebration and a delectable brunch. It is possible to take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will enchant you with its unique ambiance.
Finally, throughout your trip, dinner will be served.
- Day 4
Arrive Aswan city
Sightseeing in Aswan
Take in Aswan's pleasant environment and gorgeous natural surroundings to start your day trip. Following a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake, may be seen there.
Following that, you'll sail with Osiris to Isis's home, the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will take you by water taxi to Philae Temple, where you will first meet the Nubians.
Then sit back and relax on the Nile Cruise board while eating your meal.
After a leisurely boat trip among tropical fruit trees, unusual flowers, and old trees with magnificent birds, visitors arrive at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a spectacular Fatimid monument on Kitchener Island.
Finally, spend the night at Aswan after a pleasant night and dinner on your cruise ship.
- Day 5
Check out day
The Nile Cruise will serve you a delicious breakfast. You have completed the checkout process.
Finally, in preparation for a domestic flight, our agent will bring you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport. We would be pleased to assist you with your travel plans if you fly internationally from Aswan International Airport.
MS Crown Jewel Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Crown Jewel Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1290$1418 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.