MS Concerto Nile Cruise Tour 5 Days 4 Nights From Luxor
You may tread in the footsteps of the pharaohs on a 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. This standard tour takes you to some of Luxor’s most important historical sites. The highlights include Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and other sights. There will also be a sightseeing tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo. Continue to Aswan for even more amazing and breathtaking sites. Book MS Concerto Nile Cruise Tour 5 Days From Luxor.
Our Nile cruises, above all, feature luxurious cabins and knowledgeable tour guides. As a result, you can anticipate an unforgettable journey.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Concerto Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - Check-in
Check-in Nile Cruise
Firstly, With a placard reading "Egypt United Tours," our agent will meet you at the Luxor airport/train station. Our well-managed pick-up service is available to you. Our skilled counsel will manage all of the necessary arrival requirements. Your bags will be transferred in luxury to the Concerto Nile Cruise in a private A/C modern car driven by an experienced and courteous driver.
After completing your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m., you can relax on the Cruise Board and enjoy a delicious meal.
Then, After your lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient monuments. This city was once a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show.
Finally, Dinner is offered in the evening.
Sunday - Nile cruise Sailing
West Bank Tour of Luxor
Firstly, enjoy a great breakfast aboard of Concerto Nile Cruise while taking in the fresh Nile air on a beautiful morning. Your Egyptologist brings you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle.
According to Egyptian traditions, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they transit the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then, amid a mountain, a magnificent temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple honors Hatshepsut's ardent reign as Egypt's greatest queen. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialize miraculously on your way back to the boat.
After that, you'll be treated to a sumptuous lunch before boarding the cruise ship and traveling through Esna Lock.
Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, relax aboard your cruise ship off the coast of Edfu with a delicious Dinner.
Monday - Sailing Nile cruise
Firstly, this day trip begins a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Enjoy the cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. After that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Horus' home, Edfu Temple. The temple appears to be in great shape, implying that it was recently completed.
Then, have a look at the brightly coloured memorials to historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to Concerto Nile Cruise, which will conclude your incredible journey to Kom Ombo.
After that, Enjoy floating along the Nile, surrounded by lush greenery. Take advantage of your cruise's sumptuous lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise ship, replete with a Galabia celebration and a scrumptious brunch. A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available.
Finally, Dinner will be served on your cruise.
Tuesday - Aswan Sightseeing
Day Tour of Aswan
Begin your day tour by enjoying in Aswan's charming ambiance and stunning natural surroundings. After a wonderful breakfast on board Concerto Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a colossal construction project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. The world's largest artificial lake, Nasser Lake, may be viewed there.
Following that, you'll be sailing with Osiris to Isis's home at the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will drive you to Philae Temple on your trip to the temple by water taxi, where you will encounter the Nubians for the first time.
Then sit back and relax on your Nile Cruise board as you enjoy your lunch.
After a leisurely sailing cruise through tropical fruit trees, rare flowers, and old trees with gorgeous birds on Kitchener Island, the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a magnificent Fatimid edifice, is reached.
Finally, after a relaxing night and dinner on your cruise ship, spend the night in Aswan.
Wednesday - Check-out
Firstly, Begin your day on Concerto Nile Cruise with a great breakfast. You're now finished with your check-out.
Finally, For a domestic flight, our representative transports you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport. You can fly internationally from Aswan International Airport, and we would be delighted to assist you with your travel arrangements.
MS Concerto Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights of accommodation on board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
MS Concerto Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $260$285 / Person
"Concerto Nile Cruise Tour 5 Days" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.