MS Concerto Nile Cruise 7 Nights 8 Days From Luxor
Sail onboard one of the luxurious cruises from Luxor to Aswan, and enjoy the atmosphere and the real Egyptian life on the two banks of the Nile river. Book Concerto Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor today.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Concerto Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Saturday - Check-in
MS Concerto Nile Cruise Check-in
First and foremost, MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Luxor. Allow plenty of time to go to the pier where your cruise will depart. You'll have some free time after boarding and checking in. A superb supper is provided aboard the ship at about 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient sites. This city was once a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show. In the evening, dinner is served.
After that, you have the rest of the evening onboard MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise to yourselves.
The first stop on your eight-day Nile cruise in Luxor.
- Day 2
Sunday - Day tour at Luxor City
First and foremost, while taking in the fresh Nile winds on a gorgeous morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast aboard MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise ship. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian beliefs, where they wander the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then a beautiful temple appears in the center of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is a tribute to Hatshepsut's zealous reign over Egypt as a great queen. On your way back to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear miraculously.
Then, You'll be treated to a delicious supper before boarding the cruise ship and sailing through Esna Lock.
While sailing to Edfu, enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge.
Finally, unwind with a delicious lunch aboard your cruise ship off the coast of Edfu.
- Day 3
Monday - Nile Cruise sailing
Visit Edfu Temple.
Firstly, This day excursion begins with a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. First and foremost, savor your MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise ship breakfast. Your Egyptologist will next take you on a horse-drawn carriage excursion to Horus's home, Edfu Temple. The temple looks to have been recently finished, as it is in excellent condition.
Then, Take a look at the colorful decorations commemorating significant historical events. Your Egyptologist will next take you to your Nile Cruise, where you will conclude your wonderful adventure to Kom Ombo.
After That, Enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile while green meadows adorn the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea.
Spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise ship, replete with a Galabia celebration and a scrumptious brunch.
Finally, A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available. Dinner will be served on your cruise.
- Day 4
Tuesday - Aswan
Day Tour of Aswan
Begin your day trip at Aswan, which is surrounded by breathtaking natural splendor. Following a delicious breakfast onboard MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will drive you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest man-made lake, can be seen.
After that, you and Osiris will sail to the Philae Temple, Isis's home. On your way to Philae Temple via water taxi, your Egyptologist will drive you there, where you will first see the Nubians.
Then, when you eat your lunch on the Nile Cruise board, sit back and relax.
The Aga Khan Mausoleum, a beautiful Fatimid monument, is reached after a leisurely boat journey through tropical fruit trees, unusual flowers, and old trees with gorgeous birds on Kitchener Island.
Finally, Spend the night at Aswan after a leisurely night and dinner on your cruise ship.
- Day 5
Wednesday - Sailing to Kom Ombo
City of Aswan
Firstly, Breakfast is served on MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise ship in Aswan. Your Egyptologist then brings you to this pharaonic engineering site, where you can still see the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk, revealing a riddle about one of the pharaonic architectural challenges. In terms of size, it is the largest.
Then, A free tour of Aswan's Spicy Market and streets is available. Enjoy a relaxing trip to Kom Ombo on the cruise liner, followed by a delectable Lunch.
Finally, You'll enjoy a lovely night on your cruise ship with a Nubian show and dinner.
- Day 6
Thursday - Sailing Nile Cruise
Temple of Kom Ombo
Firstly, A day at deity Sobek House, where you'll learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians nursed their wounded while viewing medical instruments. Kom Ombo Temple is the name of the temple. But first, have a nice breakfast on the deck of MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise ship.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to Kom Ombo Temple. than, take a boat to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is included in the delightful sail to Luxor.
On MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise ship, enjoy an amazing Dinner with a galabia celebration.
Finally, Relax in your spacious accommodations as the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night.
- Day 7
Friday - Sailing to Luxor
Luxor, West Bank
The allure of West Luxor calls you once more. First and foremost, a cruise ship breakfast is required. Then visit the Theban Necropolis Luxor to learn how Ramses II constructed his gigantic memorial temple, complete with massive statues and spectacular pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
It is a true pharaonic metropolis with original ancient Egyptian structures, everyday things, and ancient Egyptian streets built in the style of ancient Egypt. You'll be immersed in the lives of royal tomb workers, wonder builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological relics with stunning ornamentation during your Egypt tour. The town's name is Deir el-Medina. Then there's Hapu Temple, which is very stunning.
After that, your Egyptologist joins you for a sumptuous meal aboard MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise.
After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, a Nile night cruise complete with food and entertainment. In your cabin for the evening, unwind and relax.
- Day 8
Saturday - Check-out
Check-out from MS/ Concerto Nile Cruise ship at 8:00 a.m. and have a delicious breakfast before disembarking. Then, depending on your flight/train schedule, you can visit the Valley of the Nobels with the help of your Egyptologist.
Finally, our representative brings you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport in preparation for a domestic or international trip (according to your choice). We're excited to complete all of your paperwork so you can go in style and with fond memories of your seven-night Nile cruise.
Concerto Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor package includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you on all tours of the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
Concerto Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor package excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks are named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1943$2138 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.