Best Christmas Vacation Break in Egypt
Experience a 7-days tour package to explore Egypt’s lovely cities; this is a fantastic tour plan that includes visits to Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan. Nothing can equal the magic of the Nile to sail amid the green valley of the Nile to find the Majestic historical sightseeing appears magically. It is the charm of Christmas Break in Egypt.
So, The beauty of Egypt deserves your Christmas holiday. While this Christmas Vacation Break in Egypt is the top 7 days you can spend in the land of history.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours - Festivals Tours to Egypt|
|Cities to Visit:||Giza - Cairo - Luxor - Alexandria - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 15 persons|
Tour of the Egyptian Museum upon arrival at Cairo Int. Airport
Egyptian Museum Tour
You will be met at the Cairo International Airport by our representative holding a sign bearing "Your Name.” This representative assists you at Egypt Entry Visa and all your airport procedures.
Then, meet our cheerful driver for your first journey in Cairo. You will be transferred by our own air-conditioned vehicle to meet our Egyptologist in the Egyptian Museum. Visit hundreds of ancient Egyptian artifacts, monuments, and treasures on a 2-hour tour around the Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian Museum contains moreover 100 thousand treasures covering 7,000 millennia of Egyptian history.
Finally, check-in at your hotel in the Pyramids Area for 1 night, overnight in Giza. Enjoy a wonderful view of the Giza Pyramids.
Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazar
Giza Pyramids Tour
The Great Pyramids of Giza are the focus of today's excursion with your Egyptologist and driver after a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
Firstly, at 08.00 am breakfast at the hotel. Then Visit the Great Pyramid of King Khufu with your Egyptologist guide; tour the Small Pyramids of the Queens; and go inside one of them. Optional entrance to the Great Pyramid
Then, take a stroll around the Mortuary Temple Basalt Ruins; then, transfer to the Second Great Pyramid of King Khafra and enjoy a great photo chance.
Your next visit is the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure, where you can see the entrance and the Three Small Pyramids of Queens.
Later on, take a photo stop at the Pyramids Panorama for a great perspective and view.
A visit to the Great Sphinx concludes your adventurous excursion to The Pyramids. At the Mummification Temple, you may learn about ancient mummies and embalming.
Old Cairo Tour
01.00 pm Sphinx View Restaurant for lunch.
In the afternoon, your tour guide takes you on a tour of Cairo's Old Coptic Quarter.
Then, view the Hanging Church; follow your tour guide to the Historical Alley to visit the Abu Serga Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus.
Later, visit the Ben Ezra Synagogue, where you learn about the history of the Egyptian Jews.
Then, continue your journey with your tour guide and driver for a free shopping tour in Cairo at Khan El Khalili Bazar.
Finally, at 07.00 pm; The time of the First-Class Night Train to Aswan. Dine on board and get comfortable for your night's rest.
Aswan Top Attractions Day Tour
Aswan City Tour
Firstly, at 08.00 am When you arrive in Aswan, you will be assisted with your luggage at the train station. Then your Egyptologist takes you on a sightseeing tour of Aswan in a private vehicle with air conditioning and a knowledgeable local guide.
Visit one of the largest dams in the world; Aswan High Dam, the Lake Nasser, the Nile Cataract, and the Dam Turbines.
Then, To see Isis at Philae Temple, our Egyptologist Tour Guide leads you to board a Nubian Taxi and travel upriver on the Nile.
After that, visit the Unfinished Obelisk at the Northern Granite Quarry of Aswan before returning to the Nubian Port.
01.00 pm Aboard check-in for 3 nights with full-board, proceed to our Nile Cruise Ship.
Then, freshen up and relax on the Cruise Sundeck. Enjoy a leisurely lunch before embarking on a walking tour of Aswan's local markets and streets in the late afternoon.
Finally, at 08.00 pm Overnight on board the Nile Cruise after dinner and a Nubian show.
Sailing to Kom Ombo Temple
Sailing Day and Kom Ombo Temple Visit
Firstly, early breakfast at 08.00 am, on the Cruise board. Purify your soul amid the Nile embraces, riding a felucca, to sail amid the spectacular nature of the Aswan Islands, including Kitchener's Island, viewing blossoming flowers and antique plants. Then to the Fatimid architecture; Aga Khan Mausoleum.
01.00 pm You will be transferred back to Nile Cruise board, where you will board your Nile Cruise and have lunch before sailing towards Kom Ombo.
From the Sundeck, experience a stunning view of Egypt's rich land and the lives of Egyptian farmers at the Nile Valley.
Then, enjoy a nocturnal visit to the lightning temple of the Crocodile God Sobek after arriving at Kom Ombo Temple this evening.
Finally, at 08.00 pm Your cruise supper and overnight will be held at the same location.
Edfu's Falcon God Horus Temple and Isna Lock Sailing
Edfu and Luxor Temples Visit
Firstly, at 08.00 am Your tour guide will take you on a horse-drawn carriage journey to Edfu's Falcon God Horus Temple after a leisurely Nile cruise breakfast.
Then, continue your Nile Cruise through the Nile Valley with the help of your Nile Cruise Captain.
01.00 pm In Esna Town, you can enjoy a cruise lunch before crossing the Nile Lock.
Then, at 05.00 pm arrive in Luxor City this afternoon and prepare for a visit to the most important sightseeing in Luxor, Luxor Temple. This is a free walking tour of the local markets and bazaar in Luxor.
Finally, at 08.00 pm Enjoy a delicious supper on board and cruise entertainment before spending the night in Luxor.
Tour Attractions in Luxor
The Final Day of The Christmas Vacation Break in Egypt Package
Firstly, at 08.00 am Our Egyptologist Tour Guide and Driver are ready to take you to the Valley of The Kings and Karnak Temple in Luxor today at 8.00 am after breakfast onboard your cruise ship and check-out of the cruise.
Then, start your tour on the West Bank of Luxor to view the Kings' Valley and learn how the Ancient Egyptians carved and colored their exquisite Royal Tombs in the highlands.
A visit to El Dier El Bahary's Temple of Queen Hatshepsut is highly recommended.
Afterward, your tour guide and driver will transport you to the Luxor East Bank, where you'll explore the Karnak Temple, Egypt's largest temple and the second-largest in the world after Angkor Wat.
04.00 pm You still have time to go shopping at the Luxor City Open-Air Market.
Finally, at 07.00 pm To catch the First Night Train to Cairo with Dinner, re-meet your driver in Luxor.
Firstly, at 07.00 am After breakfast on board, the train arrives in Cairo, where you meet our airport coordinator and our friendly driver.
Based on your departure flight time, they transfer you to Cairo International Airport to be there 3 hours before your flight time.
Optional Tours are available for those who have evening flight departures.
the itinerary package includes
- Reception, assistance, pick-up, and drop-off at the airport both on arrival and departure.
- 1 night stay at a hotel in Cairo with Breakfast.
- 2 nights onboard first-class Sleeper Train (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo)
- 3 nights stay on board a Nile Cruise with full board.
- A private up-to-date air-conditioned vehicle driven by a nice driver transports you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- You are accompanied by an expert Egyptologist to all tour sites throughout your entire tour duration.
- 5 Dinners, 4 Lunches, and 6 breakfasts meals.
- High-quality bottled mineral water.
- Taxes and Services Charges
the itinerary package excludes
- International flight tickets.
- Entrance fees to all touristic attractions.
- Optional tours and travels are not mentioned in our tour schedule above.
- Phone and internet charges.
- Various drinks and snacks are unmentioned in our tour schedule above.
- Entry visas on arrival.
- Optional cuisines are not on our tour agenda.
- Personal expenditure.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $875$980 / Person
“Christmas Vacation Break in Egypt” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.