Christmas Nile Cruise Package
Embark on a 4-day Christmas Nile Cruise Package from Aswan to Luxor on a river cruise ship. In addition to full board and lodging, our Christmas Nile Cruise Package includes an Egyptologist tour guide who will guide you on all of your excursions. Enjoy a splendid Xmas Holiday in Egypt. Check the best Nile river cruise itineraries.
Explore several of Egypt’s most renowned ancient sites, such as the Horus Temple, the Hatshepsut Temple, the Temple of Philae, the Temple of Sobek, the Karnak Temple, the Luxor Temple, and the Valley of the Kings. Tour all of these everlasting treasures and plenty more, and you’re guaranteed to depart with lifelong memories. If this isn’t the perfect itinerary for you, don’t forget that we provide a large variety of available wonderful Egypt trip packages.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours - Festivals Tours to Egypt|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 15 persons|
Your Christmas Nile Cruise Package Begins in Aswan
Aswan City Tour
Firstly, arrive in Aswan, one of our tour agents will meet you at the Aswan airport or train station; Then, meet with one of our drivers, and get your ride to board your Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Once you've boarded the ship, you'll have lunch, followed by your first scenic excursion shortly afterward.
After that, we'll take you and a small number of other tourists to the Aswan High Dam today, where you'll get a great view of Lake Nasser, which was created after the High Dam was built. A giant unfinished obelisk is located in ancient granite quarries, and you'll get to see it. At the end of the tour, you'll go on a small boat and head to the ancient Temple of Philae. In addition to the history of the site, your tour guide will explain to you all about how it happened to be at its current location.
Afterward, you will return to the cruise ship and enjoy the rest of your day. Then, evening dinner is ready along with some pleasant onboard entertainment. On our Christmas Nile Cruises in Egypt, we spend the first night on the water in Aswan.
Kom Ombo, Edfu and Overnight at Esna
Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples Tour
After a relaxing first day, the second day of your Christmas in Egypt combines scenery with rest. Finish your delicious breakfast! Once you arrive at Kom Ombo, your Egyptologist guide will take you and your company to the double temples of Kom Ombo, which are devoted to Sobek, the crocodile-god, and Horus, the falcon-god. As part of your tour, you will also visit the new Kom Ombo Crocodile Museum, which has a stunning collection of mummified crocodile and carvings on display.
This is followed by a trip back on board where you get lunch as you make your journey to Edfu. At Edfu, you'll also take a shore trip to see the Temple of Horus, also known as the Edfu Temple. In Egypt, this is the strongest ancient temple, The sand covered it for further than two thousand years.
As soon as everyone has returned to the cruise ship, it will begin its journey to Esna Island. The vast majority of the day is yours to spend as you please. We'll have afternoon tea and dinner as normal. And we'll have some on-board fun that night. Then, enjoy your night on a Nile Cruise for Christmas. You are about to spend the night at Esna city.
Cruise to Luxor and Luxor East Bank Tour
East Bank Tour
Firstly, you'll be able to eat your breakfast while sailing, this time to Luxor, as your cruise ship will leave to Luxor early in the morning. Your guide will take you and your company to view two of the most notable ancient structures on the East Bank: Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, after which you will have lunch onboard the ship at Luxor.
Finally, you will have the rest of the day to yourselves once you return to the ship. This will be the last night of your cruise on the water at Luxor, so savor it.
Cruise Disembarkation and West Bank Tour
West Bank Tour
On the final day isn’t any less exciting than previous days of our Christmas Nile Cruise Package; You will check out and depart, and then tour some more heritage sites in the West Bank.
There are more than 60 rock-cut tombs in old kingdom burial grounds famous as the Valley of the Kings, which is the first destination on your trip itinerary. One of King Tutankhamen's few uncorrupted graves is here. The majority of his antiquities were moved to Cairo's Museum of Egyptian History. On the other hand, there is no admission price on our 4 day Christmas Nile Cruise Package. Tourists who wish to see inside his tomb must pay their own tickets at the site in order to do so.
In addition to the Valley of the Kings, you will also visit Queen Hatshepsut's rock-carved mortuary temple. The same workmen who built and embellished the tombs in the Valley of the Kings built and decorated this enormous and spectacular edifice. Last but not least, you'll see the gigantic Colossi of Memnon. Get your ride to Luxor airport or train station, depending on your travel plans for the evening. Then, you'll leave with a lifetime of memories about your Christmas Vacation in Egypt.
The Itinerary Includes:
- Meet and assist at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- A private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver locomotes you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 3 nights accommodation on board standard Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- A Fluent English Speaking Egyptologist Tour Guide for 4 Days.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 2 Normal Dinner and one Christmas Gala Dinner.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
The Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Entrance fees for all Sightseeing.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $546$696 / Person
“Christmas Nile Cruise Package” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.