Get the most affordable holiday; Cheap Egypt tour package gives you the best opportunity to enjoy 7 Days/ 6 Nights with Nile Cruise for very good rate; Our Tour Package here covers the main cities of Egypt, Giza, Cairo, Aswan and Luxor with full-board Nile Cruise Accommodation for 3 Nights.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel - Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024 - Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Nile Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||10 to 15 persons|
- Day 1
Cairo Airport Arrival and night stay
Arrival Day to start your Egypt Tour Package
On arrival at Cairo International Airport, our Airport Representative meets and assists you to obtain Egypt Entry Visa; Meet our Professional driver to start your first ride in Cairo; Arrive at your Cairo hotel for one night stay. Check-in and overnight.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Day Tour
Pyramids Of Giza Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 AM Enjoy the morning Breakfast served at Hotel; Meet your Egyptologist tour guide and your expert driver; Start an amazing day tour to Giza Pyramids and The Egyptian Museum. Check-Out from the hotel.
Then, start first at The Pyramids of Giza, where our Egyptologist takes you for a lifetime tour to the Big Pyramid of Cheops; Stroll around with your tour guide to show you the surrounding small Pyramids of the Queens; Opportunity to go inside the Great Pyramid to see the interior part of the Pyramid.
After that, drive to the Pyramid of King Chefren "Cheops’ Son" to see the remaining cover of white limestone covering its top; View the Pyramid’s Complex, Causeway, Mortuary, and Valley Temple.
Then, visit the Third Pyramid of the Grandson, King Menkaura; Learn about the unfinished attempt to cover the Small Pyramid with Red Granite.
Time to go deeper in the Pyramids Desert to reach the Pyramids Panorama; This is the high plateau where you can take the best photos of the 3 Great Pyramids of Giza.
Then, transfer to the Sphinx area located down the Pyramids Valley; At the Sphinx, you learn the greatness of the pharaohs and how they mummified the dead king's corpses; Visit the Valley Temple and The Wishing Well. Here at The Sphinx Paws, you end your tour to the Pyramids to go for another tour highlight.
Egyptian Museum Tour
01:00 PM Take a break for one hour at Pyramids Street to pick lunch on your own; Many local and international franchise restaurants are available on your choice.
After that, at 02:00 PM Proceed your tour after lunch to visit the Egyptian Museum; The EM is now the home of thousands of pharaonic monuments, including the Golden Treasure of King Tut; Visit the treasury room to see the Golden Coffin and Golden Mask; Visit The Hall of King Akhenaton and Queen Hatshepsut; Your Tour Guides is ready to show you all the masterpieces at the EM for 2/3 hours tour.
05:00 PM Enjoy a break at the Papyrus Factory to see how Ancient Egyptian made the first paper in history.
Then, at 06:00 PM Transfer to Giza Train Station to take the First Class Seated Train to Aswan; Assist by your tour guide to board the Train and accommodate you in your seat for the next 12 hours.
Finally, overnight traveling to Aswan.
- Day 3
Aswan Train Arrival and Attraction City Tour
Aswan City Tour
Firstly, at 0800 AM Train Arrives at Aswan Station; Upon your arrival, meet our Local Coordinator to help you get of the Train. Escort you to meet our friendly local tour guide “Egyptologist” and our private driver.
After that, at 09:00 AM Start your tour to Aswan at The High Dam, built in 1961 to protect Egypt from the Nile Flood; Take a ride to the top part of the High Dam to see the Electric Turbines and Nasser Lake.
Then, at 10:00 AM Next stop is at Nubia, where your tour guide rents for you a motorboat to go to Isis Island; Arrive at the Island and enjoy an amazing tour to Philae Temple of Love.
After that, at 12:00 Noon Transfer to the Unfinished Obelisk to see Aswan Granite Quarry; Visit The 12 Hundred tons Single piece of Granite Obelisk remains a witness for Ancient Egyptians Greatness.
Then, back to our private vehicle and driver to transfer you to assist you with Nile Cruise check-in.
01:00 PM Enjoy 3 Nights full-board sailing the Nile start by lunch on board.
After that, go to your cabin to fresh up and relax for 2 hours on board your Nile Cruise.
05:00 PM Meet your tour guide again to go for a walking tour to explore Aswan City and Local Markets.
Then, at 08:00 evening, enjoy Nile Cruise Dinner and some Nubian entertainment.
Finally, a night stay on board of Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Day 4
Nile Cruise Navigation - Kom Ombo Temple Visit
Kom Ombo Temple Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 AM Relaxing on board your Cruise Ship and enjoy Breakfast; Free morning in Aswan before your Nile Cruise start navigation towards Kom Ombo.
After that, at 12:00 Noon Start your fantastic trip sailing The Nile; Take this great advantage to view the Nile Banks from your cruise top-deck. Enjoy the view of the fertile lands of Egypt on both side of the River and the contrast between desert and greenery.
Then, at 01:00 PM Join the Nile Cruise passengers for lunch, while viewing the Nile from Cruise Restaurant.
After that, at 05:00 PM Arrive at Kom Ombo Town; Visit the Temple of the Crocodile God located on the Nile Eastern Shore.
After that, visit Kom Ombo Temple, back to Nile Cruise to proceed sailing towards Edfu; Enjoy the Cruise pool and Egypt lovely Sun and breeze.
Finally, at 08:00 PM Time for Cruise Dinner with some entertainment in the lounge bar and overnight stay on board.
- Day 5
Visit to Falcon God Horus at Edfu Temple
Edfu Temple Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 AM Nile Cruise Arrives at Edfu City, Breakfast is served on board; Meet your tour guide to escort you by horse carriage to Edfu Temple, where you visit the Falcon God Horus House..
10:00 AM Enjoy your carriage ride back to the Cruise ship to proceed sailing to Luxor via Esna Lock.
After that, at 01:00 PM Relish a lovely cruise Lunch while sailing the Nile River.
Then, at 06:00 PM Your Nile Cruise arrives in Luxor City; Get ready to start your tour to Luxor Temple in the heart of the City. Follow your tour guide for a walking tour to Luxor Local Streets and Bazars.
Finally, at 08:00 PM Transfer back to your cruise ship for dinner and overnight in Luxor.
- Day 6
Kings’ Valley and Karnak Temple Tour- Disembarkation
Luxor City Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 AM Lovely Breakfast on board of your Nile Cruise; Meet your tour guide again to assist you with check-out and start a day tour to Luxor City Highlights.
Then, meet your private driver to transfer you to visit The Valley of Kings; Visit Three beautiful royal tombs recommended by your Egyptologist tour guide.
After that, at 01:00 PM Take a break for one hour at Luxor city to pick lunch on your own; Many local and international franchise restaurants are available on your choice.
After that, transfer to visit the Greatest Temple in Egypt, Karnak Temple.
Then, visit the Temples of Karnak and wander around the hugest colonnade in the world; Stroll around the 134 giant columns and view the Sacred Lake of Karnak and the Massive Obelisks.
Finally, at 05:00 PM Enjoy a few hours shopping in Luxor Open Bazar before you board the 1st Class Night Train Back to Cairo and overnight on board.
- Day 7
City Tour to Islamic, Coptic Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazar
Old Cairo Tour
Firstly, at 07:00 AM Your train arrives to Giza Station; Meet back with your Cairo Tour Guide again to start a lovely day visit to the heart of Cairo Old City.
Then, follow your tour guide to Khan El Khalili Bazar to enjoy free time for last minutes shopping in Egypt.
Finally, meet your driver again to transfer you to Cairo International Airport; Arrive at Cairo Airport 3 hours before your flight time, depart Egypt with wonderful memories about your Cheap Egypt Tour Package trip.
Cheap Egypt Tour Package Includes:
- Accommodation for one night in Cairo with Breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Nile Cruise.
- 2 Nights on board of First Seated Train.
- Private Transportation for all tours with modern private A/C Vehicle includes fuel.
- 2 Airport Transfers with meet, assist, and escorting.
- 4 Train Station Transfers (2 in Cairo – 1 Aswan – 1 Luxor)
- Private Tour Guide “Egyptologist” during all-day tours.
- 6 Breakfasts - 3 Lunches - 3 Dinners
- All Travel documents and Government Permissions are needed.
- All Services charges and Taxes.
Cheap Egypt Tour Package Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from Home.
- Egypt Entry Visa on arrival.
- Entrance tickets to all sites mentioned in the above Itinerary.
- Any type of beverage.
- Extra Meals not mentioned in the included items.
- Items of personal nature (internet and phone calls ).
- Any Tours not mentioned in above Itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1183$1301 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.