MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor 🛳️⛴️
They’ll transport you to ancient Egypt, complete with your own Egyptologist and all of its wonders and mysteries.
On our Nile Cruise Itinerary, an expert Egyptologist will reveal the mysteries of the pharaohs.
Since you will find a point that will transport you to another event in ancient Egypt history, you will be able to see most of the famous Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the subtleties in the heart of ancient Egypt.
From the pharaohs’ daily lives to the enigmas and secrets of their afterlife, you will travel.
As part of your Champollion Nile Cruise 8 Days itinerary, go on a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|8 Days / 7 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Nile Cruise Tours
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Luxor - Aswan
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|4 to 10 Persons
|Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe
|Nile Cruise :
|MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise ,
- Day 1
Luxor East Bank
Your MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor will start once you arrive.
Give yourself plenty of time to get to the beginning place of your excursion.
You'll have some free time following boarding and checking in.
A delectable dinner is provided on board the cruise at around 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, proceed with the rest of your tour group to the East Bank of Luxor to view the beautiful Luxor Temple and the enormous Karnak Temple complex, two of the most significant ancient monuments in the entire world.
This city was once a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
After your tour, head back to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular folkloric performance.
The evening meal is served.
- Day 2
Luxor Day Tour
Luxor West Bank
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast on the cruise ship while taking in the cool Nile breeze.
Your Egyptologist drives you to Luxor's west bank in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle.
According to Egyptian mythology, it is the pharaohs' afterlife realm, where they walk as would-be gods through the pharaonic underground tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings.
Then, a stunning temple materialises in the middle of a mountain.
Hatshepsut, the greatest king of Egypt, is honoured at the Hatshepsut Temple.
On your walk back to the boat, two pharaonic giants known as the Colossi of Memnon appear miraculously.
You will be taken to a delicious dinner before getting on the cruise ship and sailing through Esna Lock.
Drink afternoon tea as you travel to Edfu.
Lastly, eat on board your Edfu-bound ship.
- Day 3
Sailing Nile Cruise
We start our adventure with an interesting encounter.
Enjoy your breakfast on the cruise ship first and foremost.
After that, your Egyptologist will drive you in a horse-drawn carriage to the Edfu Temple, which is where Horus lives.
The temple is in excellent condition and appears to have recently been finished.
Then examine the vibrant monuments honouring important historical occurrences.
Your fantastic voyage to Kom Ombo will come to an end when your Egyptologist joins you on your Nile Cruise.
After that, observe the stunning meadows of the Nile Valley as you float downstream.
While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's lavish lunch and afternoon tea.
Then spend the evening on a cruise ship honouring Galabia party with a sumptuous meal in Aswan, Egypt.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, and the sweltering open-air market will wow you with its distinctive atmosphere.
Dinner will be provided when your excursion is finished.
- Day 4
Aswan Day Tour
Visit High Dam
Begin your day excursion at Aswan, a lovely city surrounded by the grandeur of nature.
Your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is thought to be one of the biggest mysteries of the twentieth century, following a superb breakfast on board your Nile Cruise.
The largest artificial lake in the world, Nasser Lake, is visible from this vantage point.
Then, you and Osiris will proceed to Isis' temple at Philae.
To visit the Nubians for the first time, your Egyptologist will take you by water taxi to Philae Temple.
After that, unwind and take pleasure in your lunch on the Nile Cruise.
After that, spend the evening on a cruise ship close to Aswan, Egypt, where you will indulge in a sumptuous meal in honour of Galabia's celebration.
You can also take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets, which will astonish you with their distinctive atmosphere.
The meal will be provided after your excursion.
- Day 5
Sailing Nile Cruise
Sailing to Kom Ombo
In Aswan, breakfast is served on the cruise ship.
Then you'll be taken to this section of pharaonic engineering, where the Unfinished Obelisk's pharaohs' lines may still be discernible and present a pharaonic architectural problem. It has the largest volume of all.
Visitors are welcome in Aswan and the area around the Spicy Market.
After an enjoyable tour to Kom Ombo, indulge in a delicious lunch.
Last but not least, spend a romantic evening on board listening to Nubian music and eating Nubian food.
- Day 6
Kom Ombo City
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
Learn more about the first pharaonic hospital and how the ancient Egyptians handled injuries by looking at the medical objects in Sobek's palace.
Kom Ombo is the name of the temple.
First, savour a sumptuous breakfast on the deck of the cruise ship.
Our Egyptologist will then take you to the Kom Ombo Temple.
Then board a boat for a delicious supper at Kom Ombo.
Evening tea is included in the leisurely tour of Luxor.
Onboard your cruise ship, enjoy a wonderful dinner and galabia celebration.
Relax in your roomy cabins as the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night.
- Day 7
Luxor West Bank
Once more, West Luxor's charm has captured your attention.
Breakfast is crucial when travelling by cruise liner.
Discover how Ramses II created his enormous monolithic temple in the Theban Necropolis of Luxor to endure for millions of years.
The settlement grows into a full-fledged pharaonic metropolis with Egyptian-style streets, daily requirements, and historic Egyptian structures.
You will learn about royal tomb workers, wonder builders, and iconic pharaonic archaeological relics of amazing artistry throughout your Egypt tour.
Deir el-Medina is the name of the city.
The majestic Hapu Temple is close by.
After a delicious dinner, your Egyptologist will take you on a Nile Cruise.
After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and markets.
A Nile night cruise with food and entertainment will be the last event.
This evening, unwind in your cabin by sleeping.
- Day 8
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Before leaving, board the cruise ship for a delicious supper.
You can then take an Egyptologist on a tour of the Nobel Valley, depending on your flight or train timetable.
Finally, we will take you to the airport or train station in Luxor so you may catch a domestic or international aircraft (according to your choice).
We're eager to finish your paperwork so you can go in style and with pleasant memories of your seven-night trip down the Nile.
MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of MS/ Champollion 5-Star Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- Drinks from any kind.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1483 $1635 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.