MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor ⛴️
Unquestionably one of the most fascinating nations in the world is Egypt. Set out on an exciting MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor across Egypt on the majestic Nile Trip. The stunning rooms, delicious food, and, most importantly, top-notch amenities make every stay onboard Champollion Nile Cruise unforgettable. Travel to Aswan after stopping in Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and so on. Along the way, visit some of Egypt’s most well-known historical monuments. These include the temple of Horus and two temples to the gods Sobek and Haeroris. The High Dam and the majestic Temple of Philae are both in Aswan. You’re all set to embark on a five-day excursion across stunning scenery!
Call us right away to reserve a 5-day Nile Cruise departing from Luxor.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise ,|
Luxor West Bank
One of our tour experts will meet you at the Luxor airport or railroad station. A hotel on the water is called the Champollion Nile Cruise. Take our brand-new, air-conditioned van to your next trip now.
After check-in, lunch is served onboard the boat.
You'll then go on a sightseeing tour of one of Egypt's most popular tourist attractions. On today's agenda is a visit to the well-known Karnak Temple complex on the West Bank of Luxor. The majestic Luxor Temple, another significant historical artefact, will thereafter be seen.
Upon your return, enjoy a sumptuous dinner on the Nile Cruise. The remainder of the evening is entirely up to you. It's a great idea to stay the first night in Luxor.
Luxor Day Tour
Luxor East Bank
Begin your tour of Luxor West Bank with our private car and driver once you meet our expert Egyptologist. En there, you'll stop at the Colossi of Memnon, the Female Pharaoh Temple "Hatshepsut," and the 1500 BC Royal Graveyard in the Valley of the Kings. Then, you'll enjoy a full-board Nile Cruise with lunch on board and an afternoon of relaxation.
Visit Luxor's lovely residential streets and market while the sun is setting.
Finally, return aboard the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment before spending the night in Luxor.
Visit Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple
Edfu & Kom Ombo City
Then, take a horse-drawn carriage to the House of Horus the Falcon God at the Edfu Temple after arriving in Edfu City this morning, where you can have breakfast with our Egyptologist on board your Nile Cruise.
Then, enter via the Great Pylons to the expansive open court of the most preserved ancient Egyptian temple, where you may stand by the enormous basalt statue of the Falcon God and observe how it fought the Hippopotamus emblem of the devil in the combat corridor.
After that, your horse-drawn carriage driver will take you back to the ship so you can spend the rest of the day sailing the Nile.
Then, this evening, your boat will reach Kom Ombo, where you may enjoy a breathtaking nighttime tour to the 180 BC Temple of the Crocodile God.
Then, our Egyptologist will show you the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the room of crocodile mummies. He'll also describe how this location was formerly used as a hospital, with medical equipment for treating all illnesses etched into the Temple walls.
Before continuing to float the Nile River overnight, eat dinner on board your ship.
Aswan Day Tour
Visit High Dam
When the Nile Cruise reaches Aswan, meet with our tour guide for an intriguing excursion sailing tour by Felucca through the Agha Khan Muslim, Botanical Island, and visit Gharb Suhil Nubian Village to learn about Nubian culture, see a Nubian home, and see how they keep crocodiles as pets in their homes.
Return to Aswan for a lunchtime Nile cruise and to freshen up before our tour guide meets us for an afternoon stroll through the Aswan Local Open-air Market.
Your Nile Cruise will put on a Nubian show after dinner and while you're staying on board.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Enjoy your breakfast on the Nile Cruise, and then meet up with our tour guide again so they can help you check out.
Then, start your Aswan day tour by meeting our local driver in Aswan, who will give you a private A/C vehicle.
The tour starts at the Philae Isis Temple, built in 280 BC.
Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to the Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and her holy shrine on Isis Island. There, your tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol and traveller inscriptions from the 18th and 19th century AD on the temple walls.
Transfer to the High Dam later for a stunning view of the Nile Cataract, Lake Nasser, and the Egyptian and Soviet Symbol of Friendship in the form of a Lotus Flower. The High Dam was built in 1961 by President Gamal Abdulnasser.
Our Egyptologist will describe how the Ancient Egyptians carved enormous pieces of granite, like the Unfinished Obelisk, then brought them to the Nile and utilised them to build temples at your final stop of the day at the Northern Quarry in Aswan, one of the best red granite quarries in the world.
Use the time you have before going to the Aswan Train Station or Airport.
MS Champollion Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Champollion Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $738$810 / Person
Champollion Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 5 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.