MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan 🛳️
You can embark on a MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan after we pick you up from the airport or train station and drive you to Aswan. Depending on how you want to travel, you can either fly or take the train to Aswan. Following your visit to these breathtaking West Bank destinations. We hope your future journeys are enjoyable and safe. On the other hand our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary allows you to cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor.
Sites to visit on Board
Among the most renowned and stunning historical sites in the Nile River Valley are the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae TempleTemple. After an early-morning flight to Aswan. In addition, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, then continue on the Nile River to Cairo. From Aswan to Luxor, a spectacular four-day Nile cruise. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise ,|
Aswan City Tour
In Aswan, our private driver will meet you and take you on a tour of the city's sites. Then, go to Egypt's High Dam from Aswan.
After that, you will have the chance to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis' love tale with her husband Osiris. You will then be taken by ferry to the famous Island of Goddess Isis.
Visit the Red Granite Quarry in Aswan when you return to the dock to learn more about how the ancient Egyptians carved "the Unfinished Obelisk" out of a single, 1,000-ton rock.
Check in MS/ Champollion
Aswan is where you will board our five-star Nile Cruise, where our tour guide will be waiting to welcome you.
Finally, relax in a beautiful MS/ Champollion Nile Cruise with Nile view, eat lunch on board, and then spend the day exploring Aswan and its outdoor market.
In the Cruise Bar, you can eat while taking in the onboard entertainment.
Sailing to Kom Ombo City
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
When enjoying the Champollion Nile Cruise, order your tea or coffee first, then your breakfast. Then, take a nap and have lunch as your Nile boat near Kom Ombo.
This evening, you'll go to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is located just next to the Nile River.
Your tour guide will take you to the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area because this temple was once a hospital.
Dinner and entertainment are included on the Nile Cruise.
Sailing to Edfu City
Visit to Edfu Temple
Arrive at the God Horus Temple after a 15-minute ride in your horse carriage.
The oldest ancient Egyptian building that has been preserved.
Visit the Temple and snap some beautiful pictures next to the enormous Horus' Falcon Statue.
Enjoy your meal then take a stroll down the Alley, where the proverbial tale of good and evil is told. Then, meet your horse-drawn carriage driver for the return trip to the Nile Cruise as well.
After that, enjoy lunch on board and some downtime on the upper deck of the ship while observing Egyptian farmers going about their daily activities on both sides.
We strongly advise you to stay and watch as your floating hotel falls a few meters "depending on the flood season" when your Nile Cruise passes through Esna Lock after dusk.
A night spent at sea with meals.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Luxor West Bank
Firstly, your Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor this morning as a floating hotel.
Before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full day in Luxor, enjoy a great breakfast on board.
Three royal tombs are included in your ticket to The Valley of the Kings, and your Egyptologist tour guide will pick the best tombs for you to see there. The King Valley is located on the outskirts of Luxor.
In fact, after leaving the colorful royal pharaoh tombs, join our Egyptologist for an exciting open-air journey to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple, where you will discover more about the First Lady's power over a nation throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
As you make your way back to the Luxor East Bank, take a picture of Memnon's Giant Colossi.
After that, eat lunch in Luxor before continuing on to Karnak Temple, where you can see the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater in addition to its tall walls, vast chambers, and enormous obelisks. Finally, get back in your car and travel to Luxor Temple for the day's conclusion.
The magnificent papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy can be seen on the Sphinxes Road and inside Amun's Harem.
Last but not least, have some time to explore Luxor before finishing your tour and heading to the airport or train station in Luxor.
MS Champollion Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Champollion Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $678$744 / Person
Champollion Nile Cruise Tour From Aswan 4 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.