Camel Ride Trip to Giza Pyramids of Egypt
Arrive to the Pyramids area where your tour guide assists you to get your entry ticket to Giza Pyramids Plateau.
Your camel will be ready there to take you around the Great Pyramid of King Khufu. Enjoy enough time at the site and opportunity to enter to the Great Pyramid with extra ticket, depends on availability.
Drive your camel to see the Queens Pyramids ( 2 for the King’s Daughters and one for his wife).
After that your camel trip goes on to the Second Pyramid of King Khafre; It’s where you visit the Mortuary Temple of the King. Get off your camel to stroll around the Pyramid and the huge complex walls. Your tour guide will show you the Pyramids entrance from outside (Ticket to the interior of the Pyramid is optional with extra ticket, depends on availability).
Meet again with your friendly camel to enjoy a lovely camel ride trip to the Pyramid of King Menkaure. Visit Menkaure Pyramid and explore his 3 Queens Pyramids behind.
Pyramids Sahara Desert Adventure
After that, walk back to your patient animal friend to start your Pyramids Sahara Desert camel trip to Giza Pyramids Panorama; It’s where you see an amazing view for the three Great Pyramids.
From the Panorama continue your trip by camel through Pyramids Sahara Desert to reach to the 9 Pyramids Lounge. Meanwhile, you are riding your camel, our tour guide will be happy to take your photo with the 9 Pyramids in the back view. Opportunity to enjoy a lovely lunch with this breathtaking view of the 3 Great Pyramids of The Kings and 6 small Pyramids of the Queens. (Optional with extra fees)
Similarly, once you finish your lunch, get ready for your camel ride back to the Pyramids Panorama spot. On the other hand, your vehicle is ready to transfer you down to the Pyramids Valley.
Visit the Great Sphinx with lion body and the head of human wisdom. Explore the Valley Temple to learn about The Ancient Egyptian Mummies and embalming process at the Mummification Temple.
Finally, back to our vehicle to transfer you to your starting point in Cairo with wonderful memories about your Camel Ride Trip at Giza Pyramids.
- All Transfers during your Camel Ride Trip to Giza Pyramids.
- All Camel Ride fees.
- Transfers by A/c private modern vehicle.
- Expert Tour Guide during your Camel Ride Trip to Giza Pyramids.
- Entrance fees to Pyramids Area.
- All taxes and Services Charges.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.