Camel Ride Trip to Giza Pyramids of Egypt
Arrive to the Pyramids area where your tour guide assists you to get your entry ticket to Giza Pyramids Plateau.
Your camel will be ready there to take you around the Great Pyramid of King Khufu. Enjoy enough time at the site and opportunity to enter to the Great Pyramid with extra ticket, depends on availability.
Drive your camel to see the Queens Pyramids ( 2 for the King’s Daughters and one for his wife).
After that your camel trip goes on to the Second Pyramid of King Khafre; It’s where you visit the Mortuary Temple of the King. Get off your camel to stroll around the Pyramid and the huge complex walls. Your tour guide will show you the Pyramids entrance from outside (Ticket to the interior of the Pyramid is optional with extra ticket, depends on availability).
Meet again with your friendly camel to enjoy a lovely camel ride trip to the Pyramid of King Menkaure. Visit Menkaure Pyramid and explore his 3 Queens Pyramids behind.
Pyramids Sahara Desert Adventure
After that, walk back to your patient animal friend to start your Pyramids Sahara Desert camel trip to Giza Pyramids Panorama; It’s where you see an amazing view for the three Great Pyramids.
From the Panorama continue your trip by camel through Pyramids Sahara Desert to reach to the 9 Pyramids Lounge. Meanwhile, you are riding your camel, our tour guide will be happy to take your photo with the 9 Pyramids in the back view. Opportunity to enjoy a lovely lunch with this breathtaking view of the 3 Great Pyramids of The Kings and 6 small Pyramids of the Queens. (Optional with extra fees)
Similarly, once you finish your lunch, get ready for your camel ride back to the Pyramids Panorama spot. On the other hand, your vehicle is ready to transfer you down to the Pyramids Valley.
Visit the Great Sphinx with lion body and the head of human wisdom. Explore the Valley Temple to learn about The Ancient Egyptian Mummies and embalming process at the Mummification Temple.
Finally, back to our vehicle to transfer you to your starting point in Cairo with wonderful memories about your Camel Ride Trip at Giza Pyramids.
package rate includes:
- All Transfers during your Camel Ride Trip to Giza Pyramids.
- All Camel Ride fees.
- Transfers by A/c private modern vehicle.
- Expert Tour Guide during your Camel Ride Trip to Giza Pyramids.
- Entrance fees to Pyramids Area.
- All taxes and Services Charges.
package rate excludes:
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.