Top-Rated Cairo Travel Sites Day Tour Rich With History’s Treasures & Top Cairo Attractions
Cairo Travel Sies Day Tour gives you a chance to explore the top of Cairo Attractions on a private trip. The glory of Ancient Egypt shines during your visit to Old Cairo Churches, including a visit to the Hanging Church, tour to Khan El Khalili, and the National Museum for Egyptian Civilization; a fantastic view attracts you; it is the Lake Ain Al-Sira and the green plants around it. To come close, find yourself in front of the largest archaeological museums in the world. With your private Egyptologist, enter to wander around the majesty of ancient Egypt, starting with the predynastic eras and the pharaonic periods, followed by the Graeco-Roman, Coptic, and Islamic periods, up to modern Egypt.
A great surprise waits for you; you can meet the mummies of ancient Egyptian kings and queens that were moved into the museum via this great Golden Parade held in April 2021.
Actually, you are in the Fustat district that is teeming with historical landmarks, a magical spot in the heart of Cairo. Near you will be the Citadel of Saladin. So, your next stop in this Cairo Travel Site Day Tour is the Citadel of Saladin to find huge historical walls that meet you to cross and be in the heart of the strongest defensive fortresses dating to the Middle Ages. It is a charming citadel that includes one of the most impressive monuments in Islamic Cairo; The Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
This Cairo Travel and Sightseeing Day Tour escort you to visit old Cairo, Egypt Churches and the Babylon Fortress, a spot of the most iconic monuments that include the majestic historical visit to Hanging Church, the Saints Sergius, and Bacchus Church, and also the Synagogue, Ben Ezra.
The charm of the vibrant decorations and the vivid colors of the Islamic architecture with the historical atmosphere of the Fatimid times with incense and oriental fragrances and the shiny handcrafts with the lights of lanterns call you to spend a fantastic time and tour in Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will end your day tour to the top Cairo attractions.
Travel Cairo Day Tour also includes a tasty lunch meal in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view of the Nile.
The Itinerary of Cairo Travel Sites Day Tour
At first, your Egyptologist picks you up from any meet point in Cairo. Via air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly captain, you arrive at the National Museum for Egyptian Civilization at 09.00 am. Have a 2-hour journey inside the museum with the accompany of your Egyptologist. After that, your Egyptologist escorts you to the Citadel of Saladin & Mohamed Ali Mosque for 2 hours tour.
Next, have your lovely lunch. Afterward, visit Bablyoun Fortress and then to Khan El Khalili bazaar.
Finally, your Egyptologist accompanies you again to the meet point.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
Best Cairo Travel Sites Day Tour package inclusions:
- Pickup and drop-off from a meet point you choose.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in this itinerary by modern private vehicle.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the landmarks and sites are included in this Cairo Travel Day Tour.
- Egyptologist escorts you throughout your day tour.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- All services charges and taxes.
Best Cairo Travel Sites Day Tour package exclusions:
- Extra entrance fees & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$105 / Person
“Best Cairo Travel Sites Day Tour In” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.